Sign in to follow this  
Desolator

Yo

I've been playing on the gungame server for a few days and decided to stop by and check out the community. Everyone seems pretty chill so far from the servers and fun to frag with. I'm 21 and go to WVU, but I'm not in class most of the time so I play a good bit. Hope the servers and community live up to what I've seen so far and to see you all in-game.

Thanks, you're good too, and definitely gonna give me a run for my money.. especially if they keep taking like 12 points a death.

I'm currently an Economics major with a History minor. I was an Aero Engineer for a little while, but decided its not what i wanted to do with the rest of my life... no idea why i switched to Econ though.

Hey Desolator, i played you in gg, you are good. But watch out, i'm gonna get you.

welcome and watch out for mr. pedobear. he will getcha when he sees an opening :)

Will definitely be watching my ass... and yea, I'd have more hours in that server, but I've been hitting up the other servers to check things out, instead of just sitting in the gungame elim server by myself.