Sign in to follow this  
Ice1

sG Guild...?

If you guys are super duper serious, i got a really really geared warrior thats horde, id transfer server and faction and lead the guild if you guys wanted. search Penthercy on wowarmory, im on Laughing Skull.

Holy shit.

Is all that from PUG's or do you have a guild already going there?

'Cause I know I'm serious.

I'm getting sick of the same old Alliance shit.

No, that isnt from a PUG, im an actually raider, and a good one at it. If you guys get a good group together at level 80 and start to raid let me know I may or may not still be interested in transfering.

Alright, guys, we have a decision to make. I realize we have, at least a few of us, rolled alliance on Maelstrom and Prosak has moved his 51 over.

However, I've been talking with a friend about the upcoming Goblins vs Worgen and from what I've been hearing the Worgen are fucking retardedly lame in comparison. This is what I've been told:

Worgen:

+1% damage bonus

+15 skinning

And a sprint racial

The ability to be in either human or hybrid form (except while in combat. Combat is always hybrid)

Goblin:

+1% attack/cast speed

A bank every 30 minutes giving the CHEAPEST price at the stores REGARDLESS of their reputation.

+15 alchemy

A rocket belt that either launches them into the air or can be used as an attack.

The Worgen, while they look cool, are not really all that worth it. So the decision we have to make is do we want to stick with Alliance or, before we seriously dedicate to it, roll Horde.

As a bonus, however, because of the Payed Faction Change we can play both Horde and Alliance on the same server regardless of whether it's PvP or not. This means you don't have to delete your characters to create a Hordie and, if you want to, can continue to play that toon.

Myself, I prefer the horde over the alliance anyway so, honestly, my vote is toward the Horde side.

As another alternative, we could all roll on a new server. I think Maelstrom is fine, personally, but the server doesn't seem to be as active as I remember it, so if anyone has any server suggestions we could think that over as well. If we're all in this it's gotta be a group decision.

I actually strongly disagree that goblins are better. 1% damage is HUGE, and the sprint is 70% for 7 or 6 seconds, that is MASSIVE. 1% speed and a rocket belt cannot compare.

However if you roll horde on Laughing SKull I can helop you guys out a lot with gold, ganking, quests, instances, w/e I got a super geared warrior there and I would actually really like If we got a little guild together.

Even though I love alliance ( im horde now tho...) and I wish i was worgen If you do decide to roll horde Laughing Skull would work perfect for you guys.

I'm tempted to go to Laughing Skull just because I know that Penthercy's warrior fucking rapes my mind. I know he can sustain us, and Laughing Skull is more populated on both sides.

Sadly I have 4, level 80 horde toons with epic flying and a priest I started leveling a little over a weeka ago. He's level 55 with the gold for epic flying on him already :(. No way I can change to ally after all that work. lol