Sign in to follow this  
Ice1

sG Guild...?

If we all managed to get on one server, I really think we could do it. There seems to be at least a small number of us here. Possibility: sG | members are officers, the rest public & trusted?

Nigh on impossible to happen, but we can think :)

Cool give me a server and ill start up. maybe a normal server since pvp gets u ganked

I'll just transfer my 79 to whatever server, make the guild, and then we'll have a higher level if someones getting ganked.

name a serv, ill get on there, as along with everyone else, well start low and work are way up.

Go to the one i just made, my alt is airohs

im playing right now

If you play horde demon soul is a reallly good realm.

Horde own alliance hard on that realm

add airohs my alt and we can make the guild

Going Horde or Alliance on a server just because that faction dominates doesn't make things fun; I actually find it makes things fucking boring.

Edit: Go Maelstrom - Alliance.

I have a mid-level Draenai Shaman on that server and Peter Pan is gonna be playing there as well. We've got linked accounts so we're going to be rolling new characters.

I'll hit up Maelstrom. :D

Start myself with a DK just to get the easy 20g or so and then make myself a neato little Draenei Shaman, level enh instead of resto this time, and we can all go and guild up. :)

How would it work, though?

sG| are officers, and public domain for normal members? I really think that that'd work well, we don't want an EMPTY guild, but we want our people here to be high, right?