Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix2

Public Apology

Guest Horny©at
You type like you're retarded.I don't understand why you don't put a ' ' after punctuation.Hi thar Pebbz

I still don't get where you're coming from but w/e?

Under what name? As far as I was know and as far as his join date says, Crothers has been around for a monthish.

The point is, he's done more work then P2 has done in 4 years, he has the right to be in this thread, others don't. Quit playing games, and go get money =[

The point is, he's done more work then P2 has done in 4 years, he has the right to be in this thread, others don't. Quit playing games, and go get money =[

Thank you. You are forever in my "Book of people to help if they need it".

Under what name? As far as I was know and as far as his join date says, Crothers has been around for a monthish.

I believe Kollabo is mistaken, but I will say that Crothers has put in more work than hornycat.

Once I get a job I'll start paying UV back. No lie there.

- P2

Lets hold him to it.

personally, i refuse to accept any apology until the full amount has been restored. theres no "Sorry" for having used that amount of the clans money for personal uses.

Guest Waffle

Kollabo, you have no right to be in this thread. Now get the fuck out before you get the boot. :cool:

O hai P2.

The point is, he's done more work then P2 has done in 4 years

Thats ridiculously untrue and ignorant. Sounds to me like you are uninformed and have about as much to legitimately say as Hornycat does. It'd be awesome if you could show Hornycat a little respect.

Coinstar told me he would tell people to stop spreading my personal info. He must have forgotten to tell everyone that. Calling my home phone none-stop and trying to send pizza to my house is why I claimed unauthorized.

- P2

wait ... i may have this wrong, but if you like pizza, and people are harassing you by sending you pizza...

i mean shit... send me pizza... i like ham/cheese, kthx.

also, i retract my statement of respect for you apologizing due to your ulterior motive.

I'm sorry, Undead Vengeance, I really am.

- P2

"Words mean nothing. Action is the only thing. Doing. That's the only thing."

-Ernest Gaines.

If you're so sorry, how about giving us back the $350 in chargebacks you issued in the last 5 days? Or have you spent that on Bambino's already?

Guest Horny©at
I believe Kollabo is mistaken, but I will say that Crothers has put in more work than hornycat.

I will agree crothers has done a heck of a lot more for this community than me but as fatboy said "Kollabo is mistaken"

Guest Phoenix2

I'm sure he has. I wonder how long he'll be willing to do it. He's been kicked from one game server company to another. He has the skills, but he follows a particular pattern. I love what he is doing for UV, UV deserves it. There's no denying that.

- P2

P2, you will only be taken seriously if you do the following:

- Youtube vid so when can see if you're serious

- At least hand back the chargebacks

- Lose 60 pounds

Actions will only redeem you. Your words are not worth $5000.

I agree with this. So you gonna do it P2?

Lets hold him to it.

personally, i refuse to accept any apology until the full amount has been restored. theres no "Sorry" for having used that amount of the clans money for personal uses.

Vouch

Guest Phoenix2
"Words mean nothing. Action is the only thing. Doing. That's the only thing."

-Ernest Gaines.

If you're so sorry, how about giving us back the $350 in chargebacks you issued in the last 5 days? Or have you spent that on Bambino's already?

I probably will when I see UV going in the right direction~

Guest Waffle

I think I should be the dramatic narrator for people who can't see...

THERE IT IS!

The P2 I know.

Even being kicked out of the clan he still wants to exert some kind of control.

My bad, the $650.

See guys, the dedicated was nuked today because of P2. That's why everything was offline. Zeus thought I was paranoid about this shit happening-- well, shit just got real.

Sign in to follow this