Sign in to follow this  
Cowboy's

Admin.

Hello managmeny, I was wndering could I buy admin for Jailbreak servers only, and pay like $1.50 a month for admin on Jailbreak?

I divided 10/8 and it gave me $1.25.

Yours sincerily

Cowobys

Hello managmeny, I was wndering could I buy admin for Jailbreak servers only, and pay like $1.50 a month for admin on Jailbreak?

I divided 10/8 and it gave me $1.25.

Yours sincerily

Cowobys

Ask your mom or dad for $10. Then ask your mom or dad to pay by Paypal. It's safe.

But the thing is, I dont play on any other UV servers, so I am wasting that money on those servers I dont even go on.

Please, just let this be one time.

Unfortunately at this time UV does not allow for single server purchases.

The reason behind this is simply because of the amount of time and effort needed to maintain individual server admins would turn UV into a full time job.

However this could later be explored as UV grows into a more automated community, however today, and probably for some time into the future this will be impossible with the current system in place. In order to do it would require a major overhaul of the current server admin groups.

Sorry,

We are not going to give preferential treatment to one community member over others. If we were to allow you this grace we would then have to extend the same options to everyone else that visits these forums.

The answer is no, not at this time.

Can you not just give me admin for 1 server only, just for me?

Please

Dude you are hella cheap.

And just for you? The only thing I've seen from you so far is you begging for us to donate money to you. I don't see why we should make a change for you that we wouldn't to anybody else when you are not even a member.

Sorry, it's either all servers or no servers.

Can you not just give me admin for 1 server only, just for me?

Please

this guy is fail. isn't the the one who was begging everyone to paypal him birthday money too? wtf... age requirements ftw

isn't 10$ for all servers now?

didn't it used to be 10$ for 1 server?

edit: wow didn't read the above post *slaps head*

Sign in to follow this