Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Official Community Name Vote

Guest Waffle

No you Beauutiful.

C WAT I DID THAR?! HAR HAR HAR! CUZ YOUZ A GIRL AND GIRLS HAVE STUFF UP THEIR ASS!

Zeus it'll be alright..

Fuck when is someone going to explain to me what Paradox Gaming has in terms of relevance to anything about this community.

im with cheesecake (on the explanation part, i still think it needs changed though)

Parallax Gaming is much better than Paradox Gaming because it surprisingly has some meaning.

But sounds like a pharmacy product. nulled.

http://syndicatedgaming.net/joomla/index.php

Doesn't seem active at the moment.

paradoxgaming.gamerdna.com/

Can't view this site at work so I have no more info.

http://www.parallax-gaming.com/

Seems very old.

www.coalitiongaming.org

Got an error.Not sure if it is because of work or not

http://www.synergygaming.com/

Go to JECGaming.com as there is nothing to see here. Thats all I get

Paradox Gaming is catchy, and a =(pG)= tag looks flashy, like we're a PG clan. (mature)

If we switch names, please don't use the =()= braces. It is SO OVERUSED.

what about pG. !!! HOW MINIMAL AND UNIQUE!

Parrallax is a major company.... encase nobody knew that. >.<

They make hard drives and programmer boards and stuff.

By the way, all the gay options are gay.

IMO this whole thing should be in the members section.

Guest Waffle

Definition of "Parallax"

A laxative that is stronger than horse laxatives.

Guest Waffle

A paradox isn't even supposed to make sense..

Lrn2Google.

"A paradox is a statement or group of statements that leads to a contradiction or a situation which defies intuition; or, it can be an apparent contradiction that actually expresses a non-dual truth (cf. Koan, Catuskoti). Typically, either the statements in question do not really imply the contradiction, the puzzling result is not really a contradiction, or the premises themselves are not all really true or cannot all be true together. The word paradox is often used interchangeably with contradiction. Often, mistakenly, it is used to describe situations that are ironic.

The recognition of ambiguities, equivocations, and unstated assumptions underlying known paradoxes has led to significant advances in science, philosophy and mathematics. But many paradoxes, such as Curry's paradox, do not yet have universally accepted resolutions.

Sometimes the term paradox is used for situations that are merely surprising. The birthday paradox, for instance, is unexpected but perfectly logical. The logician Willard V. O. Quine distinguishes falsidical paradoxes, which are seemingly valid, logical demonstrations of absurdities, from veridical paradoxes, such as the birthday paradox, which are seeming absurdities that are nevertheless true.[1] Paradoxes in economics tend to be the veridical type, typically counterintuitive outcomes of economic theory. In literature a paradox can be any contradictory or obviously untrue statement, which resolves itself upon later inspection."

Sign in to follow this