Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

Supersize Me [Living on pizza for 4 years]

First, I wasn't the one that put this plan in motion; Coin was, and he deserves major fucking props for that. He started seizing the Paypal, made it clear that the 10TB box would be in his name, bought the new Vent server, and with Mario's/Wookie's/Crothers' help transferred our website to the dedicated box so P2's name wasn't on the server it was being hosted on. Understandably, Coin moved very slowly and quietly; I was like a fucking hammer when I helped out, but seriously, Coin deserves major props.

The one thing I did help with was pushing P2 to give the domain up-- at the time I came in on Coin's plan, we weren't sure how we were legally going to obtain rights to the domain. Then I figured I would try trolling P2 and trading my Manager title for the domain, and that worked, as you all saw :) It worked so well, in fact, that P2 was telling Coinstar the next day how easy it was, and how he should've done it sooner :D Phoenix2 was oblivious as to what was going on, and telling staff to ban me from the forums/vent put him in Nirvana. :D :D :D :D :D

There are now five people that have access to view all transactions-- not just one. Odds of something like that going under the radar and none of us telling someone are incredibly, incredibly low-- especially since only Coinstar is able to make any purchases. The way it's set up now is that any of the Managers can view incoming and outgoing transfers, but only Coin can make payments, so there's no incentive for the other four monitors to lie or anything.

Moving on... the money you guys donate comes back to the community-- now that we know we won't be losing $27 every two days to Bambino's pizza or Subway, we can start giving YOU GUYS stuff back. First and foremost is the TF2 lottery we've been promising for the last month!

Guest Waffle

So.. Junzou was indeed a TOOL! XD

So when is the TF2 giveaway?! D:

ITS A BITCH, DONT DO IT.

i just opend my new one, i got charged overdraft fucking 80$. 80 MOTHER FUCKING DOLLARS.

i called them today and was happy to "credit" me 70$ :D

ITS A BITCH, DONT DO IT.

i just opend my new one, i got charged overdraft fucking 80$. 80 MOTHER FUCKING DOLLARS.

i called them today and was happy to "credit" me 70$ :D

Go Go student accounts. Lol. They apparently just take away the checking account after you dont pay it back soon enough or something.

First, I wasn't the one that put this plan in motion; Coin was, and he deserves major fucking props for that. He started seizing the Paypal, made it clear that the 10TB box would be in his name, bought the new Vent server, and with Mario's/Wookie's/Crothers' help transferred our website to the dedicated box so P2's name wasn't on the server it was being hosted on. Understandably, Coin moved very slowly and quietly; I was like a fucking hammer when I helped out, but seriously, Coin deserves major props.

The one thing I did help with was pushing P2 to give the domain up-- at the time I came in on Coin's plan, we weren't sure how we were legally going to obtain rights to the domain. Then I figured I would try trolling P2 and trading my Manager title for the domain, and that worked, as you all saw :) It worked so well, in fact, that P2 was telling Coinstar the next day how easy it was, and how he should've done it sooner :D Phoenix2 was oblivious as to what was going on, and telling staff to ban me from the forums/vent put him in Nirvana. :D :D :D :D :D

There are now five people that have access to view all transactions-- not just one. Odds of something like that going under the radar and none of us telling someone are incredibly, incredibly low-- especially since only Coinstar is able to make any purchases. The way it's set up now is that any of the Managers can view incoming and outgoing transfers, but only Coin can make payments, so there's no incentive for the other four monitors to lie or anything.

Moving on... the money you guys donate comes back to the community-- now that we know we won't be losing $27 every two days to Bambino's pizza or Subway, we can start giving YOU GUYS stuff back. First and foremost is the TF2 lottery we've been promising for the last month!

Props to coinbag, so for how much time have you guys been planning this?

Go Go student accounts. Lol. They apparently just take away the checking account after you dont pay it back soon enough or something.

i do have a student account =/

if you dont pay it after 6 business days theyll charge you 35$.

them assholes did it twice...

but they refunded me 70$, i was about to sell my monitor too.

A non-profit organization must have transparency. If there isnt some kind of accountability system someone will start stealing from the purse. Its good to hear that the new system has a lot of people monitoring it.

At the end P2 was making purchases almost everyday, and sometimes several times a day...Food, gas, games, subscriptions.

As someone else has already posted, if you do a lot of work on the community i understand getting a pizza every once in a while. Hell, i even understand a small salary. But the above was ridiculious. Excellent work.

A non-profit organization must have transparency. If there isnt some kind of accountability system someone will start stealing from the purse. Its good to hear that the new system has a lot of people monitoring it.

At the end P2 was making purchases almost everyday, and sometimes several times a day...Food, gas, games, subscriptions.

As someone else has already posted, if you do a lot of work on the community i understand getting a pizza every once in a while. Hell, i even understand a small salary. But the above was ridiculious. Excellent work.

With the ammount of work P2 was doing, he deserved nothing.

I dont know how much work he actually did. I do trust most of the lead staff now, so if they believe he didnt deserve it than i believe it too.

There was another site I go to that had something like this happen a month or so back that the staff ousted the founder after doing some math with donations.

Glad you guys took P2 out. Never liked him very much. Always bossed me around and made stupid stuff "mandatory".

Now, I think our community can grow and become healthier. Bravo to our great staff!

I dont know how much work he actually did. I do trust most of the lead staff now, so if they believe he didnt deserve it than i believe it too.

why would you?

No, somebody fucked up my user group QQ.

I blame Mario, Coinstar, Junzou, Wookie, Sexmagic, and Chaos.

Ghost of P2 should also be considered, why should the blaim lay within the only responsible ones? You know he lingers. Infact, I SAY anything that gets fucked up from now til 6 months from now, we blame on P2, whatever it is. It sounds like he has months of screw ups that he never got nailed for...lets allow his "good name" be held accountable.

Can P2 post at all? Or is he only allowed to read?

I remember the period when he vanished for a few months, leaving the staff to fix all the problems; he had no problem blowing off the communities money.