Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

Supersize Me [Living on pizza for 4 years]

As most of you may know, "Phoenix2" was forcibly removed from this community. His massive abuse of power combined with his illicit personal spending of community generated funds was simply no longer tolerated. Per his removal, all funds were transferred into our new PayPal account.

Today he has filed a complaint regarding two transfers.

[ATTACH]185[/ATTACH]

I was left with no other option other than to refund the full amount in addition to paying a fee. $197.51 USD was transferred back into his account; essentially stolen. The funds will probably be used in much the same way before his removal, e.g., fast food purchases.

[ATTACH]186[/ATTACH]

What a great manager. I'm sure he's enjoying his pizza purchased using our money.

*This has not affected any funds generated after August 1, 2009.

What a fucking little bitch... I can't believe how ridiculous his misuse of clan money is...

Just a question, is there any way to donate less than $5 at a time? I have a couple of gift cards with like, $2 left on them and would like to put them to good use, especially after this

I bet most people here have never even played with p2... but still ghey.

Maybe, but that doesn't help the fact that he didn't play the servers but maybe once or twice a month. He used to go on vent a shitload, though.