Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

Supersize Me [Living on pizza for 4 years]

Guest Waffle
Marcos Pizza is fuggin expensive. I didn't even spend that much when I went to a fancy ass pizza place in Chicago.

If him and Spartan didn't start the clan then who did?

This one guy back on halo. I don't know his name, Spartan might still play with him.

Shippo was a douchebag, a liar, and an abusive prick.

I've been compiling demos of his shit but was beaten to it.

I mean, calling someone a faggot upwards of 10 times just because he disagrees, and doing it over admin chat, is pretty childish. :)

So we got rid of two failures in one week, yes? I'm very glad, it was starting to turn into a Mini-MIA on the JB.

Guest Waffle

Doesn't P2 still have access to the forums? XD

Guest some fag
Marcos Pizza is fuggin expensive. I didn't even spend that much when I went to a fancy ass pizza place in Chicago.

If him and Spartan didn't start the clan then who did?

He showed his face around here like a year and a half to two years ago, but was banned by P2.

Guest Waffle

I'm pretty sure he isn't banned anymore.

Slap Happy Jackasses (I think)

Jackazzez I think. It was started by (Mindfreak right?) after he left UV because he never got Advisor, or something like that.

Jackazzez I think. It was started by (Mindfreak right?) after he left UV because he never got Advisor, or something like that.

Pretty sure it didnt quite go like that. I remember him saying something about how most the JCS/ADV's at the time werent even 18. I think that what he said.

Pretty sure it didnt quite go like that. I remember him saying something about how most the JCS/ADV's at the time werent even 18. I think that what he said.

And the fact that he thought that he was better than most, because of his age, and that he was never thought about for advisor.

Anyone have his address?

Bro, if your gonna ask shit like that you should add me on Xfire so I can accidentally sneeze and copy paste the wrong file to you.

Guest some fag

MAFIA, we can always use mulletman for such information.

Guest Waffle
LOL! I fuckin' lol'd so hard when I read that. IDK why.

CUZ U RETARDED BRAH!

I don't think Spartan is the sharpest tool in the shed, I remember a year or so back that he made a thread where he was like"guys im crying im going to hang myself over this clan"

And I was like: wat

Guest Waffle
I don't think Spartan is the sharpest tool in the shed, I remember a year or so back that he made a thread where he was like"guys im crying im going to hang myself over this clan"

And I was like: wat

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ebuxyxptAo[/ame]

What?