Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

Supersize Me [Living on pizza for 4 years]

Guest some fag
So um, the car thing was true?

BUT 5000$, THAT'S A FUCKEN SHIT LOAD!

EDIT: I can't believe it, wow... I'm really disappointing in p2, I don't like him anymore.

No, the car thing was a joke, the point was that he was skimming.

It would be one thing if he did basically everything for the clan- setting up servers, taking care of the community, helping people out... I mean, even if I was donating, I could understand a pizza or two while working on servers for a long period of the time... But as we know, he did jack squat, AND spent a lot more on food than is even UNDERSTANDABLE.

Guest Waffle

Can I bring back Spartan? I still have him on myspace. Lol.

Guest Fohacidal

Bambinos Pizza is now vulnerable to the crashing market, their source of income has no money

HOLY FUCK.

I just looked at the pics in that .rar that wookie posted. Holy. Fuck. The 4505 Monroe Street incidentally is a Best Buy, most likely; Google Maps says that a Best Buy is at that address along with a couple of other places. Totaling up all his purchases, he seems to have spent thousands of dollars JUST AT Best Buy. The shit was he buying all those times? Games? Electronics? A new Ipod every month?

Not to mention funding his fast food habit on the clan's tab (Marcos Pizza must love him), and buying video games whenever he wanted courtesy of UV. I especially liked the blatant withdrawal of money at an ATM though. That's like the cherry on top of all of this.

Guys, when you got access to the paypal in the first place, what was your initial reaction like when you saw all this shit?

Looks like his regular diet consisted of Marcos pizza, Bambinos pizza, burger king and subway. No wonder hes a fat fuck.

A small Walrus worth of food.

HOLY FUCK.

I just looked at the pics in that .rar that wookie posted. Holy. Fuck. The 4505 Monroe Street incidentally is a Best Buy, most likely; Google Maps says that a Best Buy is at that address along with a couple of other places. Totaling up all his purchases, he seems to have spent thousands of dollars JUST AT Best Buy. The shit was he buying all those times? Games? Electronics? A new Ipod every month?

Not to mention funding his fast food habit on the clan's tab (Marcos Pizza must love him), and buying video games whenever he wanted courtesy of UV. I especially liked the blatant withdrawal of money at an ATM though. That's like the cherry on top of all of this.

Guys, when you got access to the paypal in the first place, what was your initial reaction like when you saw all this shit?

Felicity,

Bricks were shat of course, but you have to remember that P2 owned the Domain, and was holding the community by the ballsack still until Junzou formulated a plan to expose P2 and get rid of him.

not to rain on anyone's parade or anything... i hope you guys know if p2 gets sent to prison he isnt going to big boy prison.

he is going to a white collar prison. meaning he gets a salad bar during yard time. and a tennis court. and his own little room.

Guest some fag
Can I bring back Spartan? I still have him on myspace. Lol.

Do it. I'm sure he would enjoy hearing that P2's gone. P2 is the one that banned him, after he donated quite a bit of money and time trying to help people out and set up servers.

BTW: Just for clarification, P2 never founded this clan. The only reason he was leader is because he was friends with the founder back when it was a Halo clan. Him and Spartan that is.

Guest Waffle

I know Zeus.. Spartan told me the story too. Lol.

I just messaged him on myspace but he hasn't been on for a month.. I'm going go look for his aim. ><

Guest some fag
I know Zeus.. Spartan told me the story too. Lol.

I just messaged him on myspace but he hasn't been on for a month.. I'm going go look for his aim. ><

I still have him on Xfire, but he hasn't been on in AGES.

lol

Let's ask P2 for his number. :)

Guest Waffle

No need Zeus, I just emailed him. Hopefully he still uses that account.

I saw that complaint thread lol. Can't say that I'm sorry - I know some people here may have liked Shippo, but personally I thought he was a douche. Maybe now that he's gone, I'll start using Vent.

I saw that complaint thread lol. Can't say that I'm sorry - I know some people here may have liked Shippo, but personally I thought he was a douche. Maybe now that he's gone, I'll start using Vent.

DO IT, I LOVE YOU.