Army Talk

Guest Fohacidal
EVERYONE GET OFF DRIZ'S DICK!!!!!!

It's mine and mine alone....

:: insert pic of Chosen beating driz's ass ::

t6ynb7.jpg

Medical Service Corps Bitches!

inb4 photoshopped black penis in driz's mouth waaaat

inb4 pics that have been previously posted. Oh wait.. You sure are sweaty, though.

thats why he won! i couldnt get a grip, hands kept slipping off!

I want to give military shoutouts to:

Howard Dean - currently at Air Force Basic Training

Fohacidal - Awaiting to be shipped of to Basic Training at the end of the month

UltaPonch - Air Force SROTC Cadet

Congrats and Good Luck!

Congrats and Good Luck!

Depending on the X-rays MEPS is receveing, I should be leaving in June. Air Force.

Congrats and Good Luck!

SROTC?

I've been wondering, does the army train an elite squad of snipers to scout out the area/warn infantry of inpending danger?

Also, when fighting, is it just soldiers walking around till they find someone? or is it something different? like is there a "battlefield" ?

I've been wondering, does the army train an elite squad of snipers to scout out the area/warn infantry of inpending danger?

Also, when fighting, is it just soldiers walking around till they find someone? or is it something different? like is there a "battlefield" ?

Afghanistan is a 'Complex' Battlefield, some sectors like 'The Valley' where the 173rd Airborne was resently stationed is a super active cause it is right on the Pakistani border

Places like North Afghan are super active in terms of insurgency, rest are more calmer but still open to strikes or IEDs

as for Snipers they can do things like that but most of the snipers i have talked with are special attachments to squads going into combat, like i know a 173rd Airborne sniper who gets attached to other units for certain missions like patrols, recon, etc.

now in terms of 'elite' snipers, i have not met one of these people lol, im taking it you got elite snipers from a tv show or military channel's 'Surviving the Cut'

BTW i see we are missing

Prosak- SROTC Cadet, and army reservist

Question: What US military unit is the most 1337? As in, which is meant to be the bes trained and most powerful?

if i had to choose: US Army Rangers, for the Marines there Recon Snipers, Navy: Seals obviously, Chair Force: PJs

You should watch the Danish documentary 'Armadillo'

Follows the Danish army for one tour in Afghanistan (Get English subtitles though, it's all in Danish).

I'm going to Military school after this year for a three year course where I'll be getting 4 months of intensive practical lessons and 2 years of theoretical lessons.

Question: What US military unit is the most 1337? As in, which is meant to be the bes trained and most powerful?
if i had to choose: US Army Rangers, for the Marines there Recon Snipers, Navy: Seals obviously, Chair Force: PJs

For the Army its Special Forces. SF does "missions" where they deploy for a sinlge mission and return. Where Rangers can be mixed into regular units. The head of the Army Medical Service Corps chief has a Ranger tab btw.

You are mixing terms:

ALL combat brigades have a battalion full of scouts and its their job to be fast and moblie to recon for the brigade.

Snipers dont look for stuff and report back. Snipers are called in AFTER the scouts have found stuff and HQ wants snipers in place.

When soldiers "walk around" until they find someone its called a "movement to contact" mission which basically is a search and destroy. That tactic is very old school (Vietnam). Today soldiers rarely enter a battlefield without serious intel about the area.

For the Army its Special Forces. SF does "missions" where they deploy for a sinlge mission and return. Where Rangers can be mixed into regular units. The head of the Army Medical Service Corps chief has a Ranger tab btw.

You are mixing terms:

ALL combat brigades have a battalion full of scouts and its their job to be fast and moblie to recon for the brigade.

Snipers dont look for stuff and report back. Snipers are called in AFTER the scouts have found stuff and HQ wants snipers in place.

When soldiers "walk around" until they find someone its called a "movement to contact" mission which basically is a search and destroy. That tactic is very old school (Vietnam). Today soldiers rarely enter a battlefield without serious intel about the area.

Regular SF are very exaggerated, id say they be even with rangers, and im sure that medical guy got it back when Ranger training was 4 weeks not 9 weeks