Sign in to follow this  
Machete

Smoke Weed

Never had Rockstar. Had a guy pick up from me the other day and offered to toke me up with some White Rhino - that shit is delicious. There is some fire called Northern Lights that I have heard good things about too, I just hate buying expensive bud.

Never had Rockstar. Had a guy pick up from me the other day and offered to toke me up with some White Rhino - that shit is delicious. There is some fire called Northern Lights that I have heard good things about too, I just hate buying expensive bud.

Northern Lights is legit, I've only smoked it on about 3 occasions, very very nice bud though. Its also not that expensive if you know your dealers, normally like 20 a g around here but i can get it for 10 from certain people.

Not true, the fact is, most stoners were dumb to begin with, which is why they resorted to doing drugs.

If you're smart to begin with, it's not going to make you any dumber.

So agreed.

I'm a total weed noob, all I know is that it makes you high, makes you feel great (see also: high), and it makes you hungry.

This is why I hate America. All weed in BC is 10$/gram, no matter what. Dealers can't sell it for any higher then that, no matter what the quality.

White Rhino is very good bud, but you've got to watch out, because it's bred differently and has lots of additives to it.

Nothern Lights I've never had, but I've heard it's very good.

This is why I hate America. All weed in BC is 10$/gram, no matter what. Dealers can't sell it for any higher then that, no matter what the quality.

White Rhino is very good bud, but you've got to watch out, because it's bred differently and has lots of additives to it.

I hear ya man, Its stupid how much dealers are willing to sell it for in the US. Its even more stupid that people are willing to buy it at that price meaning that there is no chance of there lowering their prices. Although if you know the right people its all good.

Waiting on MA's bill to allow adults over the age of 18 to be able to freely distribute marijuana to other adults over the age of 18. It'll be so nice, but chances are they are going to change the age to 21. Hasn't been voted on or anything yet but it's in the works.

I hear ya man, Its stupid how much dealers are willing to sell it for in the US. Its even more stupid that people are willing to buy it at that price meaning that there is no chance of there lowering their prices. Although if you know the right people its all good.

Waiting on MA's bill to allow adults over the age of 18 to be able to freely distribute marijuana to other adults over the age of 18. It'll be so nice, but chances are they are going to change the age to 21. Hasn't been voted on or anything yet but it's in the works.

That sound's like a pretty epic law.

We don't need that in BC though, you can smoke weed anywhere and noone gives a fuck at all. Best weed in the world, meaning everyone smokes, meaning noone cares LOL.

That sound's like a pretty epic law.

We don't need that in BC though, you can smoke weed anywhere and noone gives a fuck at all. Best weed in the world, meaning everyone smokes, meaning noone cares LOL.

Wanna hang out one day? BC sounds like a kewl place.

It's the same here. Even @ $10 a gram no matter the strain you're still making some serious fucking profit.

Yah, I've seen it for $35/gram sometimes in clubs down here in LA (but the stuff is really super awesome, I mean A LOT better than the strains that are about $65 an eigth)

Some places are ridiculous, one Place was charging $95/eigth. I didnt try it, but damn I kind of wish I had.

Northern Lights though has always been at the bottom of the price chart, somewhere in the $15/gram price range.

White Rhino is usually in the $20/gram $65/eigth, I like White Russian more (same price)

I am the ultimate noob. I have smoked once. But I fucking loved it.

Bad thing is though, I have football.... So no more weed.

Football piss tests FTL.

They have kits you know, I've used them before when taking a drug test for work. Its a belt that has a pocket of urine in it. You place the heat pad on the pouch the urine is in before you go into the doc's office. You then just unclip it, let it drain into the urine sample thing, and your done!

$10/g? Lol I live in northeastern CT and deal, I get bud for $2/g to $5/g depending on the strain and you wouldn't believe how much I can sell this shit for. 1/8 of mids I can easily sell for $30 and headies up to $75 a 1/8. Shits crazy.

Why are you two trying to copy the feed back whales by having matching shit? GTFO

and fuck weed

Thank you howard. At least one more person in this clan with their head on straight.

$10/g? Lol I live in northeastern CT and deal, I get bud for $2/g to $5/g depending on the strain and you wouldn't believe how much I can sell this shit for. 1/8 of mids I can easily sell for $30 and headies up to $75 a 1/8. Shits crazy.

im tellin u thats 100% bull shit... theres no where u can get a g for 2 -5 dollars.... unless its not weed u dumbass..

ne way how many times have u ppl actualy smoked??

the kids that smoke in my town are fags and then there are hell of alot of posers. id do it but i dont know were to get ahold of it in a small ass town.

personal thought

TSTAN = FAILURE