Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Spreading of Members' Photos

does this count for altered photos? as far as i'm concerned, you still need permission from the owner to alter a photo of theirs.

If you want to revoke permission now, then do it. Otherwise they will continue shooping your stuff.

A pirate? Lol.. I wonder what it looks like.. ><

P.S. Sammy, you've been my spray for a month or so. Maybe two.

So have you figured out why I don't like you? And if it remains you're spray, not only will i burn you in my oven, but there will be consequences.

I honestly don't see why people are so hurt about an image. If you have your pictures on the internet, their no longer your property. They are the property of the place your hosting them, be it Myspace, Facebook, etc etc.

I stand by what I quoted earlier, if you don't want your pictures being spread around, don't put them out there in the first place for people to spread.

I honestly don't see why people are so hurt about an image. If you have your pictures on the internet, their no longer your property. They are the property of the place your hosting them, be it Myspace, Facebook, etc etc.

I stand by what I quoted earlier, if you don't want your pictures being spread around, don't put them out there in the first place for people to spread.

So I take it this is written permission for me to post whatever I happen to find about you on the internet?

If you want to revoke permission now, then do it. Otherwise they will continue shooping your stuff.

i believe i've made it clear to some but not all.

stop.

Guest Waffle

So have you figured out why I don't like you? And if it remains you're spray, not only will i burn you in my oven, but there will be consequences.

You're going burn me in an oven? Wow if I was Jewish I would seriously kick your ass for that. You know Shocker's Jewish, that might offend him. Think more carefully, thanks.

I honestly don't see why people have to waste their time making them. And to me, it's not just a photo. There is at least 20 that I have seen and many times they are already posted at the time I go into a game. To have people making the in-game discussion about the pictures instead of about the game bothers me the most. Oh, and not to mention pictures with photo shopped dicks in my mouth. There are a lot that many of you have not seen, and will not see.

You're going burn me in an oven? Wow if I was Jewish I would seriously kick your ass for that. You know Shocker's Jewish' date=' that might offend him. Think more carefully, thanks.[/quote']

Junzou, there is only 3pictures of me on the internet available to anyone in UV. My Myspace profile picture. Me when I was 14 w/out a shirt on, and the one of me and my wife at dinner that I've posted here I believe, or on another webpage.

They've all been butchered to some degree, so yes, those 3 pictures that I've described to you may be fucked around with all you want.

Sammy, that is the price you pay. As I said, if you did not want that to happen, you should have thought about it before posting it. This is why you do NOT friend everyone and their perverted uncle on places like I've listed for that exact reason. People will take the pictures you don't want them to, manipulate them and hurt you with them.

When you learn to accept that, than you will have learned a bit about life. If you can not accept that, I suggest you remove all images of you from the internet at this time.

Guest Waffle

I want to fuck with your pictures Defiance. :D

Sammy, that is the price you pay. As I said, if you did not want that to happen, you should have thought about it before posting it. This is why you do NOT friend everyone and their perverted uncle on places like I've listed for that exact reason. People will take the pictures you don't want them to, manipulate them and hurt you with them.

When you learn to accept that, than you will have learned a bit about life. If you can not accept that, I suggest you remove all images of you from the internet at this time.

I am very aware that I put this on myself. I would receive many friend requests from members who I do consider my friends. Everyone does stupid things and this thread is only asking that these stupid things are put to a stop.

I am very aware that I put this on myself. I would receive many friend requests from members who I do consider my friends. Everyone does stupid things and this thread is only asking that these stupid things are put to a stop.

This thread is basically asking Waffle, Howard and co. to stop being assholes. I know it's hard guys, but please put forth the effort.

I think it's funny that people are actually friends over Facebook with community members. Pretty stupid thing to do, ESPECIALLY being friends with people like that, who are much more likely to be huge fucking assholes with your pics.

Not really, I don't give a shit what they do with my photos.

Please photoshop this picture of me on halloween

n500212207_1027047_7758.jpg?t=1249933863

I hope you know that that cell phone will soon be an 11inch penis. Good luck.

I Have a Picture of P2 From long ago, But i dont realy want to be banned so Here is a picture of a sheep isntead

sheep.jpg

I think it's funny that people are actually friends over Facebook with community members. Pretty stupid thing to do, ESPECIALLY being friends with people like that, who are much more likely to be huge fucking assholes with your pics.

That's why I only add IRL friends to facebook and no real pictures, just my dog.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

wow just finished reading this thread.

and honestly i dont know what the fuck people's problems is these days. why must people photoshop other people's faces and stuff and then use them as sprays and shit. its pretty immature and im glad that the managers are doing something about it.

@junzou the policy states that anyone breaking it will be removed from the community immediately. so what exactly does that mean? like if there a clan member will there tags be removed or what?

I Have a Picture of P2 From long ago, But i dont realy want to be banned so Here is a picture of a sheep isntead

sheep.jpg

The thing is, several people CLAIM to have a picture of P2, but P2 denies it is him every time, so it's just some random guy to us, which means posting the picture is, in fact, allowed until P2 admits it is him.

junzou the policy states that anyone breaking it will be removed from the community immediately. so what exactly does that mean? like if there a clan member will there tags be removed or what?
They will be banned from everything UV.

This. Same deal happened with you Sin, if I remember right; you friended the wrong person on MySpace, revoked permission, and they had to stop spreading the shoop around. If they continued, would've been bad for them.