Sign in to follow this  
driz

Recruit rank

Hello, I had an idea about the recruit rank in your new system.. first i'll give my suggestion, then my reasoning.

instead of =(UVr)= <name> why not =(UV)= <name> [R]

1) it flows with your current ranking system

2) the clan tag shows up properly in hlstats, currently it shows my clan as being UVR...

3) for "newbs" to the servers, it distinguishes recruits more definitively from just being another clan (people thinking UVr is a clan different from UV...)

Anyway, i just thought I'd post this and see what you all think.

Guest Horny©at

You sir, are a genious.Someone give driz a cookie.

I agree with this new ranking suggestion.You don't know how many times people asked me "Is UVr a different clan?"

Yah, I'm just making suggestions in hopes that they'll give me admin on the servers... ! and for cookies of course (oatmeal raisin)

I like your idea it is a rank thus making it almost like an L0 but i think its like that because if that person does something wrong it could show them that they are not apart of clan yet... but ya idk i think u got a good idea

Guest Waffle

I just want a capitalized "R". D:

Driz's idea nao!

I think the r inside the parenthesis is easier to distinguish between a recruit and an actual member due to the fact that people read left to right, and the change is in the tag itself.

I personally like UVr because you guys aren't in the clan. It's a trial period, where anybody could become a recruit. Pretend one of these UVr is particularly douchey and abusive. I think it'd make the real members look worse due to their tag and not everybody would know what the "R" means. Plus, people couldn't call them UV retards.

I agree with Pebbz. UVr has been established for this long that people just know what it means now. Changing it to add the [R] will make people assume they are already in the clan because all they see is the UV. So if that recruit starts acting up, or being a douche, people will see them as part of the clan and lose respect.

what if it was [R]=(UV)=

then that makes the very first thing they see is the recruit symbol..

That just looks stupid. It's just a tag, being part of the community should be more important.

Sign in to follow this