Sign in to follow this  
Guest ickypop

The Prison Break Server Must Need MAP!

Guest Horny©at

DUDE,THIS IS WAR.

BAZ,there DDos methods are basic,nothing too serious(from what i have seen,its just server crashes,i could be wrong),and the majority of people on there server are little kids at the age of 9 or 10

Our community can totally cream them

Aha, i'm having fun going into their server as CT, killing everyone and leaving before they have a chance to ban me.

This has to stop. We either take away the map or we apologize directly to their community and then ask if we can keep the map. They then decide our fate.

Have we done this yet?

Guest Ollie

Alright guys, some of you may know me, I WAS a senior admin on the MIA server for a long time, and before you ban me...note the WAS. I, along with the majority of the senior admins left the server because its basically a pile of shit now.

I'm just here to let you guys know whats going on...because it looks like you've been tricked.

Basically, this guy Ickypop, used to be a paying admin, then started being a dick and was banned. He has tried to make about 2 or 3 jailbreak servers, all failing. Basically, he's a waste of space.

The fact that he's trying to give you permission to use a map, that was not made by him and is for an exclusive server, kinda makes it obvious you should just ignore him.

Anyway, other things you should know, the MIA server is as people are saying dying. All of the old senior admins have either left or been perma banned with no reason. So now, the servers being ran by little kids....and new admins with no experience.

However, if MIA does see you using his maps, theres no doubt he will do all he can to keep crashing your server. As he was doing earlier.

One last point, I was in your UV jailbreak server earlier as i saw the Blackops title, I've had your server favourited for a while as i check it out every so often. My point is, i was banned for being "an MIA Douchebag" and "threatening the server". Seems pretty fucked up, as I'm not part of MIA, and didn't make any threats. I just happened to be around during the attacks.....someone sort this out?

(Fucking essay....whoops)

This has to stop. We either take away the map or we apologize directly to their community and then ask if we can keep the map. They then decide our fate.

Have we done this yet?

AHA.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Or we can just block their attacks and tell them to suck our dick.

By the way Ollie, if you think you've been falsely banned, you can file a complaint in our complaint department. If there is no concrete evidence of you supporting MIA's attacks, you will be unbanned.

Guest Ollie

I donno why you seem to want to steal their maps anyway claiming you have permission? The recent ones were all made for the server specificially. A few are just maps they whacked their name on and changed a little like mars and forest, but the rest were actually made by the community members. I mean you have just as big or even bigger player group for your server, surely theres a few decent mappers in there?

I guess if they had politely asked the UV Staff to take down MIA Blackops, the staff would have done so, instead they attacked us and tried to crash our server, so in return we are keeping the map up.

Guest ickypop

I trust ollie. but ollie is a an asshole just beware of that UV. Yes, I have like 2 or 3 jail servers and over 200 members so you can kiss it ollie. And who would not be a dick to M.I.A. after the way he has treated ppl on his server keep blackops!

Guest Waffle

If you have two or three jail servers with over 200 members.. Why are you here?

Guest ickypop

I am here because. I like playing with a different variety of people and my server is not 40/40 everyday its like 15/40... every hour or so it increases or deacreases.

Guest Ollie

I'm an alright guy if I get along with you, but yes, I'm an asshole to you ickypop, because when i was a major part of MIA, you tried on two occasions to steal all of MIAs maps, skins, and scripts. What do you expect...?

Don't be a douche, people wont treat you like a douche.

Guest ickypop

Ok, Ollie, I respect YOU if you respect ME.

This was a different story with M.I.A. (Am I gay)

I'm an alright guy if I get along with you, but yes, I'm an asshole to you ickypop, because when i was a major part of MIA, you tried on two occasions to steal all of MIAs maps, skins, and scripts. What do you expect...?

Don't be a douche, people wont treat you like a douche.

I thought this thread was about maps?

Not personal problems

Guest ickypop

dont worry Ice, its not. Ollie was just a good admin at M.I.A. who got banned he is just letting some steam out...:cool:

Guest BlackOps

I know this is kinda a big bump but I just wanted to get something straightened out.

I worked hard on this map. MIA had nothing to do with it. The VMF is not accessible on the internet like I think I read somewhere in here. If it is, it was probably decompiled witch will result in many problems during a recompile.

Just thought I'd let everyone here know that I am planning to remove all the MIA bullshit from the map and release it as ba_jail_blackops just because in all honesty, MIA is the biggest douche and hypocrite I've ever met and I feel ashamed to have all that MIA propaganda spammed all over my map.

If you don't believe this is the real blackops, just add me on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/blackops/

MIA is the biggest douche and hypocrite I've ever met and I feel ashamed to have all that MIA propaganda spammed all over my map.

QFT.

Also, you're my hero you mapping god.

Guest ickypop
I know this is kinda a big bump but I just wanted to get something straightened out.

I worked hard on this map. MIA had nothing to do with it. The VMF is not accessible on the internet like I think I read somewhere in here. If it is, it was probably decompiled witch will result in many problems during a recompile.

Just thought I'd let everyone here know that I am planning to remove all the MIA bullshit from the map and release it as ba_jail_blackops just because in all honesty, MIA is the biggest douche and hypocrite I've ever met and I feel ashamed to have all that MIA propaganda spammed all over my map.

If you don't believe this is the real blackops, just add me on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/blackops/

Hay BlackOps, Thanks for removing the M.I.A. Bull shit. How did you find out about sG?

probably from finding a thread or something on M.I.A. forums or perhaps found the IP to sG jailbreak server.

Both are kind of valid options you know.

Sign in to follow this