Sign in to follow this  
Konah

[Suggestion] Lower the number of rounds per map?

How would you all take to lowering the number of rounds per map to maybe like 15 or 18? As it is now the maps usually get voted to switch by then, and this would allow us to have a fresh map more often - maybe even play different maps than normal.

if it was reduced to 15, then the rounds would end too short.... and we'd all face the bad maps a lot quicker...

yeah, but we'd also get to play maps we normally don't, as people will have more recently played the overplayed maps o.O There is always a bright side. And 15 is just a random number I chose, even 20 would be good.

if u wanted people to play on different maps, itt would be a better idea to simply make the maps played on recently be held off longer.

Let's say you just played on De_dust2, well you can't play on it again for like 8 map changes (yeah, it's a little extreme.) but it gives a small chance for a new map to be played on.

here is a list of what i think gets overplayed.

Cs_Italy

Cs_assault

Cs_office

De_dust

De_dust2

De_cbble

De_dolls (don't care which version)

De_westwoods

there may be more, but these are the major ones that get OP

but that at least gives the players a chance to play on a new map if the time you have to wait to play on it again gets bumped up

here is a list of what i think gets overplayed.

Cs_Italy

Cs_assault

Cs_office

De_dust

De_dust2

De_cbble

De_dolls (don't care which version)

De_westwoods

I'd also include de_aztek for sure.

Edit: I've noticed that besides these, we don't have much of a selection.

Well it's good to see most people would like it shortened from what it's currently at, 15 was a bit extreme. Hopefully Yiyas will read through this once he gets back from vacation and takes note.

Sign in to follow this