Sign in to follow this  
Zagrao

Race Suggestions for WCS #1

10 seconds of freeze is way to much. More of 0.25 or 0.15 is fine. +10 damage is more then shopkeep. Do +1 damage ever 3 skill points put into the skill. +25 armour every level is too much. Maybe around 5 armor = 50 armor max.

Astronaut

Max level 50

All skills Max at 10

Ignition- Chance to burn the enemy (+.25 second per level?)

Space Suit- Increase armor (+10 per per level)

Force Equations- increase damage (+1 per hit per level with a 2% chance per level)

Liquid Oxygen- Chance to freeze the enemy (+.25 second per level?)

Lift Off (Ultimate)- Fly (gain +1 armor and health per level when flying)

I think some of those would be underpowered if they go any lower, a couple races get way more armor and still get killed very easily.

I'll add another so I don't get called for reposting when I could have editted

Acid

max level 25

skills max at 5

Acidic Burn- (burn without fire effect?) 1 damage a second for 5 seconds (+1second per level starting at 1)

Chemical Identification- Which Acid are you? (Pick from a list of weapons to spawn with, 20% chance to obtain per level)

Splash- Mirror Damage 5-25% of damage done back at a 8-40% chance of Working

Violent Reaction (ultimate)- Basically Jihad's Ult (kamikazi)

Race name:Stealth wizard

Required level: 3100

Maxed at level:

Level per skill:15

5 Skills

(knife class only, exception of the glock spawn.)

Stealth: Make yourself invisible. (6.66666 per level eventually completely invisible except for a m249 behind your back which is not for use. Sort of like kJ) (The same thing with kj. You fade away as you go further away.)

Retardando: Make your opponent gradually become slower. (Slows down the enemy for 3 seconds max. 3 divided by 15 = seconds per level *didn't do the math*)

Wingardian Leviosa: The spell to flight. (Decrease gravity by 0.40 by max, do the math for the rate per level.)

(ultimate)Wizards wand: What is a wizard without his wand. (Become visible and spawn a glock for 10 seconds. Cooldown is 10 seconds.)

Passive skills

:Knife only, glock spawn:

:Once invis is maxed you are 100% invis except for your m249 mounted on your back. Same effect as KJ.

Astronaut

Max level 50

All skills Max at 10

Ignition- Chance to burn the enemy (+.25 second per level?)

Space Suit- Increase armor (+10 per per level)

Force Equations- increase damage (+1 per hit per level with a 2% chance per level)

Liquid Oxygen- Chance to freeze the enemy (+.25 second per level?)

Lift Off (Ultimate)- Fly (gain +1 armor and health per level when flying)

I think some of those would be underpowered if they go any lower, a couple races get way more armor and still get killed very easily.

I'll add another so I don't get called for reposting when I could have editted

Acid

max level 25

skills max at 5

Acidic Burn- (burn without fire effect?) 1 damage a second for 5 seconds (+1second per level starting at 1)

Chemical Identification- Which Acid are you? (Pick from a list of weapons to spawn with, 20% chance to obtain per level)

Splash- Mirror Damage 5-25% of damage done back at a 8-40% chance of Working

Violent Reaction (ultimate)- Basically Jihad's Ult (kamikazi)

Sorry for double posting however i think Acid is ok. Astronaut needs some tweaking. How do you like my race?

kk, I like yours Danny,

More skills could be

Temperature Increase- increase speed by .1 per level

Dissociation- As the atoms spread it becomes harder to hit (evade 1-10% of hits)

Slick floor- Has an effect like serpent ward except instead of damage, it slows them and acts like ice? is that possible?

Probably would be better to Pick a few of those than all of them, if it does get used or else I think it would just be OP or annoying or both or more... or

Came up with some rough drafts of some races I think wouldn't be too hard to code for. Not sure how original they are, though...

Zakum

6 levels per skill, max level 30.

Seal: Vengeance against your attacker seals his ultimate for 10x[skill] seconds (upon being hit by another player).

Stoneskin: eons of living under the earth have provided you with a thick coat of armor. +8 HP per skill.

Poison: You inflict a very strong but quick poison on your enemy (upon hitting someone). 3 damage per second for [skill] seconds.

Lightning: An attacker within 50 feet takes a bolt of lightning damage (upon being hit by another player). 2 damage per level.

Ultimate: Earthquake. stuns everyone within 20 feet for one second, shakes screen for four seconds.

Druggie

6 levels per skill, max level 30.

Speed: duh! (+5 speed per level, max 130)

PCP: nothing can put you down (+7 HP per level)

Crack: Hey, try this! (your attacker becomes banished, 0.5 second per level)

Ecstasy: Let's party! (banish your enemy, 0.5 seconds per level)

Meth: you become stronger, at the risk of your intelligence...duhhrrr (+4 speed per level for 10 seconds, lose 6 HP per level)

Yeah I like yours + Shotgun's ideas cause they're well explained and fresh. Made shotgun's SWAT leader idea yesterday and gonna try get Acid done too.

Zakum sounds pretty good just not too fond of having a druggie on server :P

Also I've always wanted an Invisible/speed/vamp race, although I don't think it'll be very viable due to OPness.

In any case, I drew up a draft of something that I might like to play.

Sengir Vampire

8 levels per skill, 4 skills

Unholy Wings: your undeath has provided you with... gifts. (+4 speed per level, -5% levitation per level - max 140 speed, 60% levitation)

Blutsauger: your fangs steal life from your enemies (vamp - don't know what %... should be as good as Undead Scourge, or 1.5x of a Mask of Death?)

Eternal Evil: Empires may fall, evil is eternal. (respawn, 90% chance, in spawn - similar/identical to Warden's respawn ability, auto Crusader's Wish on respawn)

Mistform: turn 95% invisibile for 10 seconds, lose ability to use weapons for 13 seconds. (duration or invisibility varies with level, not sure how it'll work - similar to Archimonde's ultimate - drop defuse kit if possible as well)

Although now that it's been drafted, it doesn't really sound that great.

I also wanted to do something similar to the Severed Legion MTG card (a disembodied hand, very fast - http://www.mtgfanatic.com/store/magic/viewcard.aspx?I=MTG-MS-046163), but to really take the full flavor of the card we'd have to have a skin for it - perhaps a headcrab, but that might be too OP.

lol... Zakum was taken from maplestory :P

Need proof, well here it is... http://global.hidden-street.net/monster/101-150 Just scroll down roughly 3/4ths of the way down.

here is a new idea... Well, a new idea of what isn't suggested yet.

Spectator (5 skills / 6 levels)

lvl required 1000

1. Wager - Betting is an honourable living. (You are given a menu in which you given a choice on which team to bet on and when you selected it, you will bet 500 per level. You will win 2x if your bet wins.)

2. Sportsmanship - Win, Lose, you take it in good heart. (You get 5 exp per level when round ends, regardless of if you're alive or not.)

3. Gambler's Soul - Only a hardened gambler knows the tricks. (4-20% chance to activate when being shot at/knifed at. You will deal 10x the amount of hp lost to their cash resource. So if you took a 50 hp hit, they would lose 500 cash. If a headshot worth 400 hit you, 4k loss for them.)

4. Sabotoge - You secretly make sure that your opponent will lose. (5-25% to activate when spawned. you will have a target beaconed [seen by everyone] and have a bounty placed on it. If beaconed target survives the round, you will lose half of your current cash at rounds end. If you die to the beaconed target, you will lose half of your cash and he will earn it.)***

5. Final Laugh - They will never know that you will always win. (1-5% to activate at death, when speccing anyone you will have a chance to cause that person to die instantly. You will be told when it is active and that you must press ultimate to use it on the person your currently speccing. You can use it on anyone, even your team mates if you wish to do so.)

*** - To further explain it, I will give an example.

If "sG | Glaceon" is being blackmailed, the player will be given a bright green notice in chat log and be told to hunt, "insert player's name" that blackmailed you. If I kill that person, I gain half of that person's cash. If not, then that player will lose half cash if I still live at end of round. If I die before round has ended, he will not lose any cash.

Yeah... My ideas will so suck, but may as well go for it. C'est la vie.

This is the third version of my first idea, and probably no better than the last.

Yeager Meister

Knife Race

40 total levels (5 skills @ 8 points apiece), Level 1947 required

Spawns with 40 HP and 59% chance of Ultimate evasion, "Defense (Section 2)" and "Enhancement (Section 4)" shopmenu items restricted

1. Afterburners - Increases speed by .5 per, for a possible total when maxed of 5.0 speed

2. Rapid Ascent - Longjump increases by 20% per level and gravity reduced 12% per level

3. Chaff - +12% evasion per level, for max potential of 96% evasion

4. Flares - +5% chance of Ultimate evasion, leading to a possible 99% Ulti evade rate

5. Fatal Overdrive *Ultimate* - When activated, the player sacrifices half their remaining HP to double their speed and multiply their attack strength tenfold. This also activates an unstoppable "Countdown to Death," where after activation, the Yeager Meister's health rapidly depletes (at a rate of 1 HP per half-second) until they die

Demolition Man

25 total levels (5 skills @ 5 points apiece), Level 1300 required

Spawns with 100 Armor

1. Bigger Booms - Increase grenade damage radius by 25% per level, but reduce nade damage by 6% per level

2. Explosive Rounds - 5-25% chance of shooting "explosive" rounds that can knock back or send an enemy airborne

3. Life Flashing Before Your Eyes - Have a 8-40% chance of giving teammates Duke Nukem shades and detonating a flash grenade upon death

4. Bomb Expertise - As a Terrorist, you can plant the bomb 5-25% faster. As a CT, you can defuse the bomb 5-25% faster

5. Cut the Wrong Wire - An Undead Scourge-style Suicide Bomber on death, with a 10-50% chance to activate

Jeebus Gringo (Concocted as a joke race because I suck)

30 total levels (5 skills @ 6 points apiece), Level 450 required

1. MP5 Sucks!! - Get a choice of the following weapons at spawn: Dual Elite, M3 Pump Shotgun, Mac 10 (added after 1 skill point), TMP (after 2 skill points), UMP (after 3 points), Galill (after 4 points), Krieg 552 (after 5 points), M249 (skill maxed)

2. Spazz Dodge - Have a 10-60% chance to either completely evade damage or take double damage from each hit

3. Extra Fail Nade - Gain a 3-18% to do one of the following when tossing a HE Grenade: Damage Radius +50%, Half Damage Radius, Critical Damage, 0 Damage, Suicide, or hit ALL enemies on the map with nade damage

4. Mad Barney Fife Skills - Gain a 1-6% chance to do one of the following good/bad effects (Kinda like a coin toss) when you shoot a bullet (In order of most likely to least likely): Deal +25% Damage/Deal Half Damage, Deal Double Damage/Deal No Damage, Poison+Slow+Flames for 2 secs/Mysteriously Heal the Enemy for 100 HP, Deal Quadruple Damage/Shoot Yourself in the Foot for Triple Damage

5. Save Me, Jeebus!! *Ultimate* - Upon death, there is a 20-80% chance that two random dead teammates (other than you) and one random dead enemy are respawned, but only ONE of them gets a Crusader's Wish

I'm taking 7:2 odds these races all suck, and 1:1 odds I'm lame.

As for other ideas, I kinda like the ones from Shotgunsnipa (Astronaut & Acid) quite a bit.

I'm just wondering, cause they've taken races like wolverine and added them to wcs.. what about other super heroes?

just for example.. superman... speed, health/armor, damage, ultimate is flight or a teleport type thing etc.. idk it'd be pretty easy to come up with specifics if we'd want these ideas but I don't wanna take the time if they're unwanted.

Got a few more, I'm full of idea's that help me in no way, but when I need to I can't think of any ideas for anything else lol...

Chef

skills max at 5

(knife race)

Test your delights- gain health +10-+50 at spawn

Poison treats- poison your enemies for 2 damage every second for 1-5 seconds

Tenderize- at spawn your enemies lose 4-20 health

New Taste(ultimate)- random chance to get eiter add 4-20 hp, minus 2-10 hp, get a 5 seconds invisibility, get a 5 second beacon, gain 1000$, lose 1000$, Absolutely nothing, refill or damage (some) a random allies ammo/ health, refill or damage a random enemies ammo/ health.

lots of effects there lol

Reptile

Scaled Skin- +10 hp per level +5 armor per level

cold blooded- freeze your enemies for +.25 per level

poison bite- +1second of poison damage per level

shed skin(ultimate)- reset health to 100

I'm pretty sure we don't have a vamping knife race. Here's one I'd like to see...

Boneclaw Assassin

6 levels

Larloch's Touch: your skewer-like claws channel the power of Larloch. vamp: 50% of damage done (not sure about this number, might need more or less)

Ritual of Vecna: powerful magic has given you inhuman speed. +50 speed.

Necrotic Flesh: putrid acid harms your enemies while healing teammates (when hit, 20% chance to deal 20 damage to enemies within 25 feet and heal 20 to teammates within 25 feet)

AND/OR: undead flesh - your rotting flesh makes it harder to bring you down. reduce 6 damage per hit (i.e. Enchanted Chainmail) and 25% evasion.

OR: some kind of immunity to slow/bash

ultimate: relentless opportunist: Absence of fear allows you to strike at the perfect moment. 2 second long-jump, 10 second cooldown.

I'm not sure it's possible to code that ultimate though. Also this race would need a lot of testing to make sure it's balanced and the vamp is useful, but not overpowered. I had a little trouble deciding the last skill. The D&D Boneclaw has this thing called Necrotic (Close burst 10; undead allies in the burst regain 10 hit points, and enemies in the burst take 10 necrotic damage. [ http://dnd4.com/massive-update - boneclaw]), and I wanted to incorporate that, but it seems like it would be a bitch to code for. It also seems like any knife race on WCS1 will need some sort of survivability when rushing. I'm not sure if the vamp is enough, so I thought about including either a stoneskin/evasion or immunity to slow/bash, but this would definitely have to go through testing.

Anyway, the server needs more knife races that arent invisible and aren't Zombie.

Mister Potato Head

many faces (5 levels)- 5-25% chance of mole

Seeds of regrowth (5 levels) - 5-25% chance to respawn once

Re-attach (5 levels) - Regen 2-10 hp per 15 seconds

Potato Masher (5 levels) - 5-25% chance of doing 1-5 extra damage per shot

Potato Launcher (5 levels) - teleport like Boro's or human alliance

Hope I'm not getting annoying with all the ideas I've had recently. I also hope it's not too much like another race, although theres only so many skills I know of, maybe a post of all possible abilities to mix and match from would be helpful.

Just a suggestion for brainstorming but how bout some Gears of War 2 races. Like marcus Phoenix or maybe a locust race like Boomers or the crazy guy at the end with the knife/staff

One thing I've always missed was the original warcraft mod human alliance.

Pull your knife out to be very close to completly invisible when your not moving and it's teleport is really like a teleport instead of it shooting you where your aiming. Maybe another basically the same but "upgraded" human with a higher level req.?

One thing I've always missed was the original warcraft mod human alliance.

Pull your knife out to be very close to completly invisible when your not moving and it's teleport is really like a teleport instead of it shooting you where your aiming. Maybe another basically the same but "upgraded" human with a higher level req.?

I don't remember the invisibility but I do remember the real teleport - this was back when WCS was like five races, human, night elf, orc, undead, and predator (AWESOME). Everyone just camped the two teleport spots for the other team's humans, so it was never really useful. I think I still remember the aztec and dust tele points...

Britney Spears.

25 levels 5 spells

Work that pole: extra knife damage

Herpes: infect everything you touch bringing them to a slow death

All them Children: grant u extra fat to protect u from bullets

Paparazzi: Run from the paparazzi!! speed increse

(Ultimate) SHAVE MY HEAD: Everyone in the near vicinity will die in disgust. Some aoe damage around the player.

Sneakums, please say the race name is a joke. The underlying concept is there, and I think it could work, but honestly, there's no specifics on just how the skills buff you, just saying extra *blank*. Besides, I don't think a "Britney Spears" race will go over well with everyone else.

Honestly, I still like shotgunsnipa's races the best of the most recent races to be suggested, even more than my own lame-ass ideas. I mean, come on, have you seen what I thought what a good speed boost for Yeager Meister was? Of course, when the medication I took for my headache wears off, I will wonder why I said that... Back on point here, I mostly like Aflac's Boneclaw Assassin idea, but maybe think that the Undead Flesh as is may need to be tweaked to say... 25% chance to deal 10-15 damage to enemies within 20 feet and heal 10-15 to teammates within 20 feet.

I remember the old WCS back in the day, and even I don't remember an instant teleport for human alliance, of course I don't remember playing human alliance that much anyway, so what do I know?

Finally, what Moose678 said about super heroes gave me an idea... It's probably a bad idea, but an idea still, for a race:

Two-Face

16 total levels (4 skills @ 4 points apiece), Level 777 required

Enhancements (Section 1) & Powerup sections (Section 2) of shopmenu restricted, Rifles and M249 restricted

Spawns with Armor

1. Selfless or Selfish - When you spawn, you can choose to either: Sacrifice 70-50 HP (Goes down with each skill point [sP]) to give your teammates 40-100 HP (Goes up per SP) OR Steal 20-5 HP from your teammates to give yourself 90-110 HP

2. Friend or Douche - When buying shopmenu items, you can choose to instead buy said item for a random teammate instead of yourself for a 5-20% discount, or just buy it for yourself, but you'll have to pay a 4-1% "douchebag tax."

3. Saviour or Save Yourself - Upon death, you have a 4-16% chance to respawn, but you can elect to instead respawn another teammate to get free XP

4. Martyrdom or Cowardice *Ultimate* - When activated, you can choose to either: Sacrifice yourself (and negate your chance to respawn that round, also negates Scroll of Respawning) and give your team 2-5 second insane health regeneration (Something like 4-16 HP a second) and 2-5 second stoneskin OR steal money from your teammates to pay for 1-4 seconds of invincibility, but your speed is halved

Essentially, it's a race where you flip the proverbial coin and choose to be a true team player or a lone wolf mega douche.

Microsoft Supporter (4 skills/ 20 levels)

level required 2000

1. PC Funder - Windows 7 is the future!!! (lose 50 cash per level, but gain an exp for each skill point put in it. so maxed, lose 1k and gain 20 exp)

2. Anti-Virus Safety - Trust in the antivirus programs (ultimate immunity, activated at spawn 2% per level.)

3. Firewall - Attacks on your PC will be lessened. (reduce damage, 2% per level)

4. Blue Screen of Death - OMG MY COMPUTER CRASHED!!! (1% per level, activated by hitting the person, causes the person to lose all their cash, and will be frozen in place for 3 seconds. Their screen also turns blue, making it impossible to see through it. wears off after 5 seconds.)

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

25 levels

5 spells - Knife only

Lightning Burst: Because you're so fast, you don't need to worry about dodging bullets (Reduction of health for speed)

Lightning bolt: You strike lightning down anywhere you see fit (3 wards)

Heat Lightning: You blade causes people to be set on fire

Invisible Lightning: Because you move so fast, the only thing that can be seen is the reflection of light from your knife (Invis, reduction of health)

Chain Lightning: Chain lightning (10 second invervals)

Race Name Ball Lightning: It's a 1 hp knife race that is invis, with 3 wards, fast, and can spam chain lightning every 10 seconds, what'd you think?

Sign in to follow this