Sign in to follow this  
Zagrao

Race Suggestions for WCS #1

This thread never dies! In fact, I die because of it. I have about 50 additional races in my races in progress folder due to here and pick ones out of that folder when I feel the urge to create a new race. Only about 1 in 4 races I come up with are actually my own ideas ^^ 1/6th of the races in that folder are your ideas though Ruby lmao. Unfortunately that mimicing stuff would be pretty lame, I am not quite a fan of instakill or Simon :P

But yeh no need to qp, I see your ideas either way and it's far easier to c&p them into a file if they're on one post.

Guest Horny©at

I already said this many times, "Be O-R-I-G-I-N-A-L".

This is gonna be so OP but whatever.

"Hayabusa" (A.K.A the Peregrine Falcon)

Level 1500 (4 levels/3 skills)

knife race

Health is restricted to 100

1. Peregrine Dive - 200% speed increase when maxed out

2. Claws of death - your knife has a 1-15% chance of dealing 90 damage

3. Skydive (Ultimate) - increase speed by 100% and increase knife power by 40% (last about 15 seconds)

Can you say OP? LOL

But in all honesty, I would love to have a race based on pure speed like no other. We already have stealth (kj), we have zombie and we have the vampire, but we need speed race now.

This thread never dies! In fact, I die because of it. I have about 50 additional races in my races in progress folder due to here and pick ones out of that folder when I feel the urge to create a new race. Only about 1 in 4 races I come up with are actually my own ideas ^^ 1/6th of the races in that folder are your ideas though Ruby lmao. Unfortunately that mimicing stuff would be pretty lame, I am not quite a fan of instakill or Simon :P

But yeh no need to qp, I see your ideas either way and it's far easier to c&p them into a file if they're on one post.

Is Space Cowboy in there? =(

lol, I bet not, you OP creator. :P

At least the mimicry was an effor to make something that could be fun to play as if the ultimate could even work :D

Sleep Walker (4 skills / 6 levels)

lvl 1500 required

1. Sleep - You sleep longer. (you pretty much stay blind longer, but regain hp real quick like 8 hp per second and you're reduced to walking speed. lasts until hits limit or gunfire is shot. Max hp limit is 100. firing gunshots will disable it. Takes 20-10 seconds to activate.)

2. Sleep Talk - You mumble some rather bizarre stuff in your sleep. (5-15% chance to drug opponent for 1-3 seconds.)

3. Dreams - Sweet or nightmare dreams come to you while you sleep. (50% for either effect to happen while skill 1 is active. gain or lose 20-100 cash per 2 seconds.)

4. Coma (Passive Ultimate) - You fall into a coma that ultimately brings you doom. (Activates if and only if you're last guy standing. You gain 800-2900 hp and is reduced to knife only. Your speed is reduced to 20% and only headshots will work against you.)

pretty useless ultimate :D

automatic restriction on longjump, and boots of speed.

Guest Horny©at

OMG, it's Tallahassee from zombieland.

Anyone in favor of making a race named Tallahassee say I xD

get exp for planting the bomb/defusing the bomb perhaps?

Sides, the other skills makes it OP as is.

Assassin (5 skills/ 5 levels)

level 1300 required

Knife only

1. Survival Training - You didn't get hired to do a clumsy job. (10%-30% max speed boost, 5-10% max reduction of gravity, and .1-.3 times long jump ability.)

2. Assassin's Blade - Just in case your stab fails. (1%-10% chance to reduce opponents hp to 1 if knife doesn't kill first.)

3. Neurotoxic Smoke - Your smoke nades are evil. (1-5 hp damage per 3 seconds spent in a smoke nade thrown by you. Smoke color should be tinted slightly yellowish. Per level, gain 1 extra smoke nade so at max level, gain 5 smoke nades at spawn.)

4. Cloak of Deception - 8%-40% to disguise yourself and gain 8-40% invisibility. Invisibility works if disguiser works.

5. Leap of Faith - You pull a ploy to trick your opponent that you're dead. (spawns a ragdoll in your place and warps you back to spawn with full hp. Activates 6%-30% if the shot would have killed you.)

EDIT - Just noticed that this had hit over 100 posts :D

EDIT 2

Detective (5 skills/ 5 levels)

Five-seven only class

Spawns with kevlar and helm

1. Sidearm - Safety first. (spawns five-seven with increased clip, adding 10 to max 80)

2. Insight - Clues point out the truth from the lies. (see's through moles, disguisers and beacons them on their screen. Only visible to person using race.)

3. Smooth Talker - Wits will help you out of tight jams. (warp to enemies spawn at 5-25% max when hp goes below 50hp. You also get a free disguiser on that round, but it does disappear after that round.)

4. Dirty Tricks - It's all fair play when it comes to getting info. (paralyze enemy for .5 - 2 secs max at 8-40% chance.)

5. Bribe - Money always helps. (A menu pops up with higher levels giving more options. 250, 500, 1000, 5000, and 15000)

250 - Gives you 2 flash nades while taking the required cash.

500 - Gives you 4 flash nades, a smoke nade, and a HE nade.

1000 - Gives you 25 hp and armor bonus

5000 - Gives you 50 hp and armor bonus, beacon a random enemy (visible to you only.)

15000 - Teleports one enemy to you frozen in place.

Edit 3

Clap Trap (5 skills / 10 levels)

Knife only (lvl 900 required.)

Spawns with kevlar and helm.

1. Echo Transmitter - Everyone, including you gets one for free. (100-1000 cash bonus to everyone.)

2. Decoder - Nothing can elude your coding skills. (10%-100% chance to randomly screw up someones screen for 20 seconds after freeze time. Affects anyone including yourself)*

3. Shield and HP booster - Who says robots can't upgrade. (spawn with 100-500 armor and 10-100 extra hp.)

4. Revenge - Malfunction!!! (50/50 chance to either deal double knife damage or double heal them. Based off of knife damage. so 130 extra damage or heal 130 hp.)

5. Repair Kit - Those darn bandits keep messing you up. (recovers 5-50 hp per 5 seconds and lasts till you die. limit is based on skill 3.)

* I have 3 options that could be used for skill #2

1. Change their vision so they're playing upside down.

2. Switch up their HUD display so it's like displaying map in middle and hp is in top right corner, etc.

3. Colorful screen effect as if you're drugged but without the effect of drugging.

First I have to say I love this server. I havent played CS in over a year and before that I only played at WCmod servers with the 8 basic races. Seeing the dozen dozens of races here is fun and something to always to look forward to.

(Edited at bottom of post)

Holy Martyr [Knife Race]

Godspeed: Crouch (in prayer), and your speed is much faster than normal walking/running while upright. [you have to stay crouched for the speed advantage]

Martyrs Retribution: Build up to double mirror damage done back to a person damaging you.

Holy Communion: HP increase to up 150 [basically enough to take advantage of Martyrs Retribution]

Angelic View: Allow player to be controlled in 3rd person view instead of 1st person.

Blinding light (ultimate): White blinding light effect affecting enemies around you.

Basically this race is for people not afraid to rush in for their cause. Their only strength is their speed, angels above their shoulder (being able to see around corners in 3rd person view, and people NOT wanting to kill a holy person in fear of retribution.

It seems to me all the knife races are either really hard to see, or have high zombie HP. How about one that is less about jumping around a map above buildings while invisible but one that likes to fight on the ground with no fear of death. Plus you can hope someone on your team can ressurect you.

EDIT:

Holy Martyr [Knife Race]

Godspeed: Crouch (in prayer), and your speed is much faster than normal walking/running while upright. [You have to stay crouched for the speed advantage]

Martyrs Retribution: Build up to 100% mirror damage done back to a person damaging you.

Blessed Water: Immunity from enemy abilities/ultimates

Angelic View: Allow player to be controlled in 3rd person view instead of 1st person.

Blinding light (ultimate): White blinding light effect affecting enemies around you.

Terminator

Robotic Strength-Chance to do more damage with knife

Weapons Upgrade-(15% chance per lvl)Spawn with m4

Hydrogen Core-Chance to explode upon death

Terminated-Ultimate to turn invuln for set time per lvl

no invul gun races chickendinner.... a lot of us hated shadow hunter from wcs2 for that and didn't want it put into wcs1

and @ ruby, i think fox tried smoke grenades that did damage and shit like that but it lagged the serverlike crazy

Detective: the only problem with this would be coding it, otherwise sounds good.

Clap Trap: I don't get the repair kit. Will it get 50hp for every 5 secs for the entire round?

I'm assuming this is gonna be a slow zombie race (sorta)

@ jason: Holy Martyr: I don't think this will be balanced... Maybe if it had crazy evasion (same as molecule or better) instead of 100% reflected damage i think it would be fine. Savage's evasion would be fine.

If it's kept at 100% 2x reflected damage: its gonna be impossible to kill it b/c you will die first (many races only have 100 hp, so 3 shots at 66 dmg would kill you and not even take a 1/3 of the hp of the martyr.

i like the 3rd person/crouched idea... its good for a knife race

nah, normal speed, along with restrictions on longjump and any speed boosting items.

and remember, max hp clap trap can have is 200, sooooo not really hard to kill it :P

Sides, armor fails so no big deal.

sides it takes a grand total of 50 lvls to have it maxed.

@ jason: Holy Martyr: I don't think this will be balanced... Maybe if it had crazy evasion (same as molecule or better) instead of 100% reflected damage i think it would be fine. Savage's evasion would be fine.

If it's kept at 100% 2x reflected damage: its gonna be impossible to kill it b/c you will die first (many races only have 100 hp, so 3 shots at 66 dmg would kill you and not even take a 1/3 of the hp of the martyr.

i like the 3rd person/crouched idea... its good for a knife race

I guess double mirror damage is a bit excessive. How about leaving it at 100% mirror damage but leaving HP to 100 and maybe giving some evasion? Basically any single person killing you with their gun would also perish to the same fate (retribution). But if multiple enemies engage you, say 3 people shooting you, they would all take small amounts of damage but not a single one would die from the mirror damage (unless the killing blow was a high damage headshot). But then, at least it weakens them for the rest of your team.

And say if someone like a P228agent headshots you, they die from mirror damage. Or if a KJ (i hate the bloody things) back knifes you they die also. Basically it should be an eye for an eye situation.

EDIT:

Come to think of it, maybe the mirror damage isnt necessary if you give the Martyr evasion in one abilty and immunity to ultimates and other players abilities (like roots, fire, extra dmg etc etc) in another ability. Though it kinda defeats the purpose of being a Martyr and your death having no purpose. I really like the thought of some invisible punk across the map AWPing you and they die from mirror damage when you die.

won't evasion + thorns = OP?

I mean they would evade, you take the dmg, then you die before they lose enough hp?

Thats a good point. I dont think that a Martyr would really need evasion anyways. Though I think immunity to opponents ultimates/abilities would be nice (to prevent roots, entanglements or being slowed down or frozen). Basically a Martyr shouldnt be living through a whole round of fighting. You should be rushing in, getting a kill, maybe two, then dieing for the cause. I think the control from 3rd person and being able to see around a corner would be enough advantage.

Pounce out from around the corner, activate your blinding light, then try to knife away and hope you dont get sprayed in the face. If you live, retreat around a corner and ready yourself to ambush again.

won't evasion + thorns = OP?

I mean they would evade, you take the dmg, then you die before they lose enough hp?

Night elves have those two abilities and that isn't a particularly overpowered race. I guess mixing it with the third person makes it a bit overpowered, but 2 or 3 direct headshots would render the evasion obsolete wouldn't it?

For the lulz, but also for a serious suggestion...

New Race: Zidane Tribal - Knife Race

Skills:

1. Stealth - Sneak like a thief (invisibility, max of 50-60%)

2. Thievery - Steal money with a hit.

3. Reflex - dodge some hits.

4. Free Energy - extra damage on a hit (max 10-15 damage I'd say)

5. Grand Lethal - Next Knife hit is double damage (ultimate)

no invul gun races chickendinner.... a lot of us hated shadow hunter from wcs2 for that and didn't want it put into wcs1

It wouldn't be like mega long time practically like wolverine "get pissed off" thing so like reduced damage and increased hits not full on invuln...

Maybe we should have a trap race, 90% invisable with 66 hp(so scout can't 1 hit kill) all they do is be a puss and plant wards

@ oracion, that race sounds a little like savage. but really that race sounds fine if you add a speed bonus to it. otherwise it's gonna fail.

@ claptrap & blackmage - race sounds full of fail. it needs some sort of speed boost so u can catch people if they're backtracking... sounds like one of those races you just have to tome level.

@ chicken dinner - so you're suggesting a race like savage but with a gun? believe me, massive evasion is a little OP. I just run into people (normal speed) and kill them with savage... Plus if you want invul, go troll.

anyway, we have remelia scarlet now.

@ rayne & evasion/reflected d - night elves evasion and reflected D has crappy percentages of occurring so it doesn't really overlap and help you that much.. couple that with the fact that night elf only has 100 hp, so it dies pretty fast. (maybe 150 effective hp)

i like the ultimate w/ the blinding light (its a flash that can't be blocked :P )

that was the whole point of clap trap empire. It was supposed to be a laidback race that could help or harm your team. Anyways it was a fun idea.

Master Tonberry. (7 skills/ 11 levels)

lvl required, 1777

Knife only + reduced to 10% speed.

1. Status Immunity - All status infliction are nullified. (ultimate immunity 10%-100% activated at spawn. Also immune to crypt lord, jihadist, suicide explosion damage.)

2. Knife - Who needs guns? (chance of instant kill 2%-20% for first 10 level ups, on last lvl up, 100% chance. right click only, left click does not work.)

3. Level 77 - You wouldn't be a master if your lvl wasn't high. (increased hp of 4,000 hp per level to max 44,444.)

4. Defense - Defense is very important. (Spawns with 300-4000 maxed armor.)

5. Star Symbol - the star represents your masterfulness as a Tonberry. (extra cash 300-3000 max.)

6. Null Criticals - All critical hits are nullified. (headshots are ignored completely. Evading headshots 5%-35% maxed.)

7. Everyones Grudge - Everyone suffers damage from the amount of kills x10. (kills the person with the highest amount of kills on either side of team. If the person with highest amount of kills is already dead, it goes to the next one. The ultimate will not affect you.) Cool down time 60 seconds.

oh, if that was the point then...

at that recent race... it's OP... you seriously just won't die... with 44k hp with a chance of evading HS. its impossible to kill. 120 bullets in an M4 even with 81 d per HS gives you only 9720 damage. So... it's impossible to kill. ever see a rush w/ a zombie? this is even better as a baiter

Sign in to follow this