Sign in to follow this  
Zagrao

Race Suggestions for WCS #1

It needs to be the opposite. Cause if that was to be the case, I'd make sure I have no skulls and have the m249 free every round.

I think the ult, or a certain active ability, should use one skull. That way people could use a weapon steadily. And there should be some massive lifesteal/speed/longjump/lowgrav bonus to go along with the knife at the max skulls. You may want to shorten down the list of possible guns so people can actually access the knife, however. Maybe two or three guns from each category.

Just watched the Matrix series again. Thought these would be appropriate.

Agent Smith

All weapons restricted, including 'nades.

1. Superhuman - 10 levels - Use the Matrix to augment your body.

+20-200% knife damage.

2. Reality Morph - 10 levels - Defy the laws of physics to dodge bullets.

3-30% evasion.

3. Data Transfer - 10 levels - Upon destruction, take control of a bluepill.

3-30% chance to respawn on all deaths. 3-30% chance to respawn as a mole on any successful respawn.

4. Hunter's Call - 10 levels - You will accomplish your goals at any cost.

Each source of damage done adds a stack that gives you +.08 movement speed (1 movement speed = standard) for 1-5 seconds.

5. Isaiah 54:16 - 10 levels - "I have created the waster to destroy."

100% DEagle spawn. At maximum level, 25% chance to have infinite ammo for a round.

6. Digital Body - 10 levels - Data does not feel pain.

10-100% fall damage reduction. After 5 seconds (3 at max level) of exiting combat, 1-5 HP regen per second until you take damage again.

7. Reality Virus - Ultimate - 1 level - 60 second cooldown - Obsession corrupts.

Kills generate 1 rage. At base level, you can store 1 rage. Activating your ultimate allows your next X bullets to do 100 additional damage regardless of where they hit. Every time one rage is spent, your stats revert to normal (including armor) for 10 seconds.

Prestige: Your Level/61 (rounded up) = rage storage capacity.

I really dont think making a knife race have 200% damage for every hit is a good idea. Thats more of a server 2 thing dont you think? That would mean you would kill the average player in 1 hit.

The Cure

(6 skills) (knife race)

Healing Presence (5 levels) - regens 2-10 health in a 15 yd area every 5 seconds

Cure (1 level) - The race " the infected" takes 5x (maybe make it 100 extra damage if * is not possible) damage per hit, and does +3 damage per shot to dark,undead, etc races

Revival (3 levels) - Revives 1-3 teamates per round

Holy Hand Grenade(however many levels the orc crit nade has)- Crit nades with damage equal to that of an orc

Godspeed(5 levels) - +10-50% speed boosts

Judgement (1 level) - kills one random player on either team (it may kill 1 person from your team, or it may kill one from their team) gives 3000$ compensation to the player killed.

Judgement (1 level) - kills one random player on either team (it may kill 1 person from your team, or it may kill one from their team) gives 3000$ compensation to the player killed.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

Sandvich

Om nom nom nom (5 levels) - heal your teammates for 2-10 hp (2 per level) every 10 seconds

Ham(5 levels) - Adds bulk to the sandvich - +15-75 hp (15 per level)

Olive (5 levels) - adds refinement, but creates pain to those who don't remove the toothpick - +1-5 damage per hit (+1 per level)

Mayo (5 levels) - adds flavor, also adds the MSG... - spawn with 1 random gun, 60-100% chance for an m4,ak,tmp,mac10,mp5,aug,kreig,or an m3.

Cheese (5 levels) - covers the ham evenly - gain 75-150 armor (start at 75 add 15 per level)

Lettuce and Tomato (5 levels) - The perfect pair - 60-100% chance to spawn with duel elites

Bread (5 levels) - contains the sandvich nicely, keeps the other stuff out of sight - 10-50% invis (10% per level)

Plate (5 levels)(ultimate) - also known as the UFO, Unsafe Floating Object-of-roundness (couldnt find anything clever starting in o...) - flying +2-10% speed per level (+2 per level)

FUCKING FUCK YEAH SANDVICH RACE. +rep

For AS, general nerf. I always make them way OP to start with.

Agent Smith

All weapons restricted, including 'nades.

1. Superhuman - 10 levels - Use the Matrix to augment your body.

+10-100% knife damage.

2. Reality Morph - 10 levels - Defy the laws of physics to dodge bullets.

2-20% evasion.

3. Data Transfer - 10 levels - Upon destruction, take control of a bluepill.

2-20% chance to respawn on all deaths. 2-20% chance to respawn as a mole on any successful respawn.

4. Hunter's Call - 10 levels - You will accomplish your goals at any cost.

Each source of damage done adds a stack that gives you +.08 movement speed (1 movement speed = standard) for 1-5 seconds.

5. Isaiah 54:16 - 10 levels - "I have created the waster to destroy."

100% DEagle spawn. At maximum level, 25% chance to have infinite ammo for a round.

6. Digital Body - 10 levels - Data does not feel pain.

10-100% fall damage reduction. After 5 seconds (3 at max level) of exiting combat, 1-5 HP regen per second until you take damage again.

7. Reality Virus - Ultimate - 1 level - 60 second cooldown - Obsession corrupts.

Kills generate 1 rage. At base level, you can store 1 rage. Activating your ultimate allows your next X bullets to do 100 additional damage regardless of where they hit. Every time one rage is spent, your stats revert to normal (including armor to 0) for 10 seconds.

Prestige: Your Level/61 (rounded up) = rage storage capacity.

I'd like to repost this race for suggestions on it, I think its one of my best ideas

Gambler (would only be able to get half of the skills maxed if they added points specifically to one skill at a time?)

10 skills, 5 levels

? 5 levels- (would be seen as ? instead of description) 5% (per level) to get a completely random gun

? 5 levels- (same as previous) (5% per level) chance to get a random shop item

? 5 levels- (same) 5% (per level) chance to get a random effect (Like the !rollthedice effects of deathrun [ speed, slow, double jump(froggy legs), long jump, increased/decreased health, low grav, high grav etc.])

? 5 levels- (same) 5% (per level) chance to get a random side arm

? 5 levels- (same) 5% (per level) chance to do 2-10 (random, not level scaled) extra damage per shot.

? 5 levels- (same) 5% (per level) chance to get either gain or lose 50-500$ (random, not level scaled)

? 5 levels- (same) 5% (per level) chance to get a random beacon or invis amount (between 10-50%)

? 5 levels- (same) 5% (per level) chance to get either regen or to be set on fire (regen for whole round, fire for 5-25 seconds)

? 5 levels- (same) 5% (per level) chance to get a random item (defuse kit, Night vision, smoke grenade, flashbang, etc.)

? 5 levels (ultimate)(60 second cool down)- (would still be seen as ? instead of description) 5% (per level) chance to do 50 damage a random player (not always an enemy)

Rock (knife race)

sediment (10 levels) - +150 hp per level, decrease speed by 4% each level

Thrown Rock (10 levels) (ultimate) - 2-10 seconds (+2 per level) of speed at 100-190% speed (regular for first level +10 for every level after)

Simple but effective?

Sandvich

Om nom nom nom (5 levels) - heal your teammates for 2-10 hp (2 per level) every 10 seconds

Ham(5 levels) - Adds bulk to the sandvich - +15-75 hp (15 per level)

Olive (5 levels) - adds refinement, but creates pain to those who don't remove the toothpick - +1-5 damage per hit (+1 per level)

Mayo (5 levels) - adds flavor, also adds the MSG... - spawn with 1 random gun, 60-100% chance for an m4,ak,tmp,mac10,mp5,aug,kreig,or an m3.

Cheese (5 levels) - covers the ham evenly - gain 75-150 armor (start at 75 add 15 per level)

Lettuce and Tomato (5 levels) - The perfect pair - 60-100% chance to spawn with duel elites

Bread (5 levels) - contains the sandvich nicely, keeps the other stuff out of sight - 10-50% invis (10% per level)

Plate (5 levels)(ultimate) - also known as the UFO, Unsafe Floating Object-of-roundness (couldnt find anything clever starting in o...) - flying +2-10% speed per level (+2 per level)

BEST FRICKEN IDEA EVER but Ham and OM NOM NOM NOM might be too much hp cause the total is 225 and if you buy shopmenu items then it's like 300ish

I'd like to repost this race for suggestions on it, I think its one of my best ideas

Gambler (would only be able to get half of the skills maxed if they added points specifically to one skill at a time?)

10 skills, 5 levels

? 5 levels- (would be seen as ? instead of description) 5% (per level) to get a completely random gun

? 5 levels- (same as previous) (5% per level) chance to get a random shop item

? 5 levels- (same) 5% (per level) chance to get a random effect (Like the !rollthedice effects of deathrun [ speed, slow, double jump(froggy legs), long jump, increased/decreased health, low grav, high grav etc.])

? 5 levels- (same) 5% (per level) chance to get a random side arm

? 5 levels- (same) 5% (per level) chance to do 2-10 (random, not level scaled) extra damage per shot.

? 5 levels- (same) 5% (per level) chance to get either gain or lose 50-500$ (random, not level scaled)

? 5 levels- (same) 5% (per level) chance to get a random beacon or invis amount (between 10-50%)

? 5 levels- (same) 5% (per level) chance to get either regen or to be set on fire (regen for whole round, fire for 5-25 seconds)

? 5 levels- (same) 5% (per level) chance to get a random item (defuse kit, Night vision, smoke grenade, flashbang, etc.)

? 5 levels (ultimate)(60 second cool down)- (would still be seen as ? instead of description) 5% (per level) chance to do 50 damage a random player (not always an enemy)

Rock (knife race)

sediment (10 levels) - +150 hp per level, decrease speed by 4% each level

Thrown Rock (10 levels) (ultimate) - 2-10 seconds (+2 per level) of speed at 100-190% speed (regular for first level +10 for every level after)

Simple but effective?

that looks like the hardest shit to code loll

Mudkipz

4 Skills/8 Levels

Meme Power

Your damage increases as your awesomeness goes up

5/10/15/20/25/30/35/40 percent

Mud Sport

Slows your enemies by covering them in mud

Ice Beam

Freezes your enemies by firing your Ice Beam

0.5/1/1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds

Double Team

Increase your chance to evade emeny attacks

3/6/9/12/15/18/21/24

I just hope after i post this billions of other pokemon won't mass this thread

Mudkipz

4 Skills/8 Levels

Meme Power

Mud Sport

Ice Beam

Double Team

3/6/9/12/15/18/21/24

Yiyas will automatically deny this race. He won't do the pikachu race so this will definitely not make it.

Do names for races like "Boros" and "Rakdos" come from games or shows or something or are they 100% made up?

(thought of doing a "constellation" "series" of race ideas

Ursa Major, the bear (knife race)

Claws (5 levels)- 75-100% (75/80/85/90/100) extra damage per hit with a 75% chance

Polaris (4 levels) - Spawn with 1-4 flashbangs

Roar (5 levels) - 4-20% (+4% per level) chance to freeze your opponent for 2 seconds per hit

Daylight (5 levels)(ultimate) - gain 90% invis for 1-5 seconds (1 per level)

Orion, The Hunter

Bow (5 levels) - Spawn with a scout 60-100% chance

Hunt (5 levels) - does 4-9 extra damage per shot

Endurance (5 levels) - increase running speed by 10-30% and increase health by 10-30 (each by +5 per level)

Belt (5 levels) - spawn with 2 HE nades(60-80% chance +5 per level), 1 smoke(80-100% chance 5 per level), and 4 flashbangs (50-70% chance +5 per level)

I'll be posting more later but I have to go to bed now so... Hope to hear comments...

Do names for races like "Boros" and "Rakdos" come from games or shows or something or are they 100% made up?

(thought of doing a "constellation" "series" of race ideas

Ursa Major, the bear (knife race)

Claws (5 levels)- 75-100% (75/80/85/90/100) extra damage per hit with a 75% chance

Polaris (4 levels) - Spawn with 1-4 flashbangs

Roar (5 levels) - 4-20% (+4% per level) chance to freeze your opponent for 2 seconds per hit

Daylight (5 levels)(ultimate) - gain 90% invis for 1-5 seconds (1 per level)

Orion, The Hunter

Endurance (5 levels) - increase running speed by 10-30% and increase health by 10-30 (each by +5 per level)

Belt (5 levels) - spawn with 2 HE nades(60-80% chance +5 per level), 1 smoke(80-100% chance 5 per level), and 4 flashbangs (50-70% chance +5 per level)

Ursa Major: Not really unique at all. And with a 75% chance to do double damage, the freeze is pointless.

Orion: Once again, not unique. Compared to the other scout races, this one just gives you the gun +claws and gear that costs, what $1500 total?

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

I like knife races.

Valkyrie

Marked for Death: 10/20/30...100% Chance on spawn to mark 1/2/3/4/5 enemies for death (They will take 100% knife damage from you)

Marked for Glory: 10/20/30... 100% Chance on spawn to mark 1/2/3/4/5 allies for glory (They will receive +30 HP and Enchanted Chainmail)

Call of Valhalla (Aura): Increase speed and evasion of allies when near enemies (When within 10yds of enemy; ally must be within 10yds of you)

Odin's Chosen: Blessed by the God, you gain strength and the ability to leech life of those you kill (+5/10/15...50% DMG and +2/3/4... 20HP upon killing an enemy)

On the Wings of Death: Your wings grant you the ability to fly (Start with a shitty teleport, progressing to a fast one)

Additionally, I think the character model should be solid black. This would help cause the player to stand out, but also to be able to hide in the shadows.

Magic: The Gathering: Ravnica cycle. Boros is a white/red guild of police officers, and the Rakdos are a black/red Satanic cult. Rakdos the Defiler is the guildmaster of the Rakdos, and he's some sort of 100-foot winged demon. There are lots of MtG races.

I think I'm going to do a different Matrix race, because although Smith is cool, I think I should try for a more interesting mechanic. How would people feel about a race with a no-clip ultimate? I'm still trying to think of a good way to stop people from abusing it, maybe enforcing a teleport to spawn after a certain number of seconds, 15 or 20 perhaps.

Orion, The Hunter

Belt (5 levels) - sp

I think this would be a pretty good idea but hunt is pretty bad cuz with a scount 4-9 dmg doesnt really matter that much

Samurai (5 skills / 8 levels)

level required 2000

Knife only

1. Samurai Armor - You never leave without your protective armor.

(at max, gives 50 extra hp and 400 armor [starting at 100 armor])

2. Katana - Your blade will shine with blood.

(deal max, an extra 65 hp dmg at 20% chance [constant %])

3. Kyuubi Guidance - You rely on a spirit to watch over you.

(regenerate max 10 hp every 2 seconds. Capped at 150 [175 with stone of vitality])

4. Orihalcon Armor - You use a special mineral to fortify your armor.

(reduces damage up to max 15hp*)

5. Code of Honor - You force a duel of blades with the victor walking home with a trophy.

(You randomly pick an opponent and you duel within a 30ft radius and if you step out of the radius, you automatically die. Also, all skills are disabled and hp is set at 100 and when duel is over, they're warped back to their original spot with their original hp before the duel.)

* If dmg dealt is below 15hp, then dmg is reduced to 0 and no hp is gained.

Mudkipz

4 Skills/8 Levels

Meme Power

Mud Sport

Ice Beam

Double Team

3/6/9/12/15/18/21/24

plus its OP is shit. 4 seconds of bash (or even if its roots 4 seconds is sort of long)? :/

40% more damage?:(

pokemon isnt (actually it sort of is) the problem here. Its the OPness (is that even a word?) of it. D:

plus its OP is shit. 4 seconds of bash (or even if its roots 4 seconds is sort of long)? :/

40% more damage?:(

pokemon isnt (actually it sort of is) the problem here. Its the OPness (is that even a word?) of it. D:

According to Yiyas, it is indeed a problem, if we use things that everyone happens to know fairly well, no good. Pretty much your only choice in getting the race idea remotely considered would be to think of a whacky, odd name along with skills for it.

Unfortunately, skills will be repeated as what can you really make that hasn't been already been taken by another race?

Already used are hp, longjump, gravity, respawn, extra dmg, slow, freeze, emptying current clip, force drop primary, chain lightning, burn, suicide explosion, steal cash, use cash to restore health, regen, auto ammo refill, enchanted clips, spawning guns, disguisers, moling, transformations, disguised as an object, etc.

It's really hard to think of something new...

Tauren Mauler:

Knife Only

5 levels per skill

1. Shockwave: Your knife causes shockwaves that hit enemies in a line. (100 percent chance to do 20-100% damage to people in a straight line. 250-300 radius. I.E. 15 damage is done if someone slashes but at 20% only 2.8 damage would be done. Does not effect whoever you attack to make it proc.)

2. Bloodlust: When you draw blood from an enemy you go into a frenzy. (10-50% chance to gain .1 speed for 30 seconds. Stacks up to .6)

3. Earthquake: You cause a small earthquake around you when you move. (Ability: 1-5 damage in a radius of 200 and minor shake and slow. 20 second cooldown)

4. Maul: Your attacks rend the opponent, causing movement to be impaired. (20-100% chance to slow enemy by .15 speed and do 10% extra damage.)

Ulti. Worn Hide: The more damage you survive the stronger you get. (After 50-10 seconds after being attacked, you gain 10 hp and 1% damage reduction. Stacks up to 50% damage reduction.)

New enough for ya?

Freeplay Race

(is it possible to make a races levels not count toward the race total? if not then the race requirement is 1 over the highest (trickster assassin) at (currently) 2501)

1.Money(32 levels) gain 500 dollars per level up to 16000

2. Lucky Charm (50 levels) - does nothing until level 50 when it has ult immune and has a chance to reflect ultimate effects to the user (10%chance?)

3. Point bank (100 levels) - does nothing just put extra points in it to make you feel good...

4. Ultimate (1 level)- respawn 2 times during a round

Crappy race for bored people to level when they've maxed everything else...

Tauren Mauler:

Knife Only

5 levels per skill

1. Shockwave: Your knife causes shockwaves that hit enemies in a line. (100 percent chance to do 20-100% damage to people in a straight line. 250-300 radius. I.E. 15 damage is done if someone slashes but at 20% only 2.8 damage would be done. Does not effect whoever you attack to make it proc.)

2. Bloodlust: When you draw blood from an enemy you go into a frenzy. (10-50% chance to gain .1 speed for 30 seconds. Stacks up to .6)

3. Earthquake: You cause a small earthquake around you when you move. (Ability: 1-5 damage in a radius of 200 and minor shake and slow. 20 second cooldown)

4. Maul: Your attacks rend the opponent, causing movement to be impaired. (20-100% chance to slow enemy by .15 speed and do 10% extra damage.)

Ulti. Worn Hide: The more damage you survive the stronger you get. (After 50-10 seconds after being attacked, you gain 10 hp and 1% damage reduction. Stacks up to 50% damage reduction.)

New enough for ya?

lol, all you did was take the taurens from Warcraft and modified it slightly.

Drunken Hobo Druggie

4 Skills/5 levels

Hobo Toughness

Gain more HP per Level cause you can tough it out living on the streets

25/30/35/40/50

Begging Cash

You gain cash when you beg

250/500/750/1000/1250 Cash

Drugs

You get high on your drugs making you run faster and jump higher for 10/15/20/25/30 seconds

Speed 5/10/15/20/25 Jump 10/20/30/40/50 (When ability is in effect user becomes drugged)

Drunken Drug Rampage

You momentarily throw yourself into a drunken drug induce rage

You deal more damage for 3/6/9/12/15 seconds but you lose HP per shot you fire but you leech a percent of damage back as HP (When this Ulitimate is on you are slowed and drugged)

10/20/30/40/50 percent more damage

1/2/3/4/5 shot lost per shot

2/4/6/8/10 percent HP leech

2/4/6/8/10 percent slowed

Sign in to follow this