Sign in to follow this  
bios

Hi guys.

I know it's been a while guys. I am still alive. I just have been busy and fallen out of counter strike. Summer has consumed me with fishing and other fun outdoor stuff. Can someone fill me in on what's going on around here real quick?

I just woke up like 5 minutes ago so the best I can do is say that P2 made a big no-no (you may have been there for this bit) which lead to a major clan administration reform. CoinStar was given control of the PayPal and we've been given weekly updates of what the leaders are doing as well as the ability to see where donations go for the month I think.

Check the announcement section and read the digests and check out the archives. ALL of the shit pretty much went down there.

ah, another rockstar emerges from the shadows of hot season of summer to reclaim his stake in bustling community of UV but, not before he enjoys the pleasures of leisure. everything that needs to be known can read from the weekly digests but everything that needs to be seen requires a stay longer than a few sentences.

Guest Waffle

If you didn't know Bios, Zeus, DG, Polis, and some other guy were banned.

Yeah, I've been basically doing all kinds of outside kinda things, like fishing and just running around with friends. Less time spent inside in front of the computer. See, the things is, in Maine our summer is so short, and I take advantage of that. But yes I've been largely absent due to work and responsibilities.

Yeah, I've been basically doing all kinds of outside kinda things, like fishing and just running around with friends. Less time spent inside in front of the computer. See, the things is, in Maine our summer is so short, and I take advantage of that. But yes I've been largely absent due to work and responsibilities.

Yeah man.. This is flying by... It's rained like every weekend at least.