Sign in to follow this  
Q_Q Cheesecake

First

If you would like, we can just ban you from the server so you never get freekilled again.

Haha, That belongs in the MOTD for the server. QQ'ing about free killing gets you banned.

When is this gonna be not password protected?

If I get engie, then when we have more maps (a solid set of good maps, not just tons of crappy maps done by 10 year olds), the good T skin someone found, and the scripts that Gladbagel found.

Gaolbreak

Hostie Team Balancer (set to 2:1 T to CT ratio)

Hosties Script

Terrorist Rank

Right now, I dunno how this is going to work. Mario has expressed interest in not using ES, and instead writing an identical script in SM.

Potential T skin

Working on some maps right now.

If I get engie, then when we have more maps (a solid set of good maps, not just tons of crappy maps done by 10 year olds), the good T skin someone found, and the scripts that Gladbagel found.

Gaolbreak

Hostie Team Balancer (set to 2:1 T to CT ratio)

Hosties Script

Terrorist Rank

Right now, I dunno how this is going to work. Mario has expressed interest in not using ES, and instead writing an identical script in SM.

Potential T skin

Working on some maps right now.

Do we have a script that will automatically make change all of the T's to that skin? I like it.

Do we have a script that will automatically make change all of the T's to that skin? I like it.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=780243

This should do the trick. All I have to do is make it have 1 skin on there. Unless someone has a better script or wants to make one?

But, if we use this, I guess I would be in favor of adding a possible second T skin, to make the menu look better.

If you would like, we can just ban you from the server so you never get freekilled again.

I was pissed last night because i thought he was freekilling for fun. But found out today he was testing some stuff so im not mad anymore.

Guest Kordakh

Heyyy guys, in a bot of a dilly of a piccle I downloaded what i thought was a zipped folder of Media but it turned out to be an extremely bad software that disabled all my anti virus software, gave me a nice desktop background, and won't allow me to access add or remove programs, how do i get rid of this????? their are 5 new icons in my Drive wrqg, s, sofxlipg, oxhpb, jfjku PLZ HELP!!! daily motivation daily motivation daily motivation daily motivation daily motivation daily motivation daily motivation

Guest zaldorx

I need help removing this virus i have ran spybot search and destroy Avast upon startup it cancels scan restore or recovery drive is no longer there please help!

http://best-wow-guide.info wow guide

wow guide

okay i have the security tools virus and tried everything,it will NOT let me download at all, everytime i open a program to download it opens for one second and closes and a security program comes up again, also cannot click my RUN and open anything from there, what else can I do to get rid of this virus , maybe is there another program i can download that my computer will let me, help please and thankyou

the power of your subconscious mind