Sign in to follow this  
PresidentChaos

People dont seem to know me....

I dont even know how long i have been playing on UV servers. I knew all the UV members back then.

Now it seems like noone knows me(clicky & Kenny im pointing at you).

Post and tell me if you remember who i am(or if you know me now)

uv.jpg

hahaha i love you junzou.:D

I dont know how to get the poll thing working.......

I have known you since, like, forever. Forever probably being June/July 07.

Get your ass on ZE, man.

I know i have to but it just doesnt shimmer as the good old ZM (as many times ppl complained it was still good!!!!)

Guest some fag

I'm sorry, I just don't remember your name, man... Did you go by something else back then or what?

Guest NeverEndingXsin

i dont know you at all

Guest some fag

Huh... Zombie Classic... That may be why I don't remember him, is because we haven't had that for so damn long... :l

Huh... Zombie Classic... That may be why I don't remember him, is because we haven't had that for so damn long... :l

ZE is pretty much Zombie Classic. No fucked up abilities, no propmenu, no classes, just you, a gun, and a fuckton of zombies.

Classic ZM is probably what got most of the oldies into the clan o_o

I know it did for me when I used the name "Finch".

Guest Fohacidal
Classic ZM is probably what got most of the oldies into the clan o_o

I know it did for me when I used the name "Finch".

Yep, back in the day...

ZE is pretty much Zombie Classic. No fucked up abilities, no propmenu, no classes, just you, a gun, and a fuckton of zombies.

Not really, just the running part. The other half was hiding and cading, which is pointless or impossible in ZE. The fun factor is just gone for me, that killed it.

Guest Fohacidal
Not really, just the running part. The other half was hiding and cading, which is pointless or impossible in ZE. The fun factor is just gone for me, that killed it.

ZE is more ZM classic then propmenu ZM was

Yeah I hear that. Honestly I'm like you, I favor hiding in a random spot over running to the end and being screwed over constantly by faggots. But I'll take what I can, and currently all that's available is ZE.

ZE is more ZM classic then propmenu ZM was

I agree with you there, they just need to add regular ZM maps to the current server and it would be a dream come true. Meh, I would play the server more, it's just that most of the ZE maps they have are terrible, you know? They're all leaning towards the zombies winning, there are only a few maps that I've actually seen the humans win on, at least when I was on.