Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

Forum Upgrade!!1one

The forums will be frozen for the next two days (6/2 and 6/3) while we move from IPB to vB.

This is the next (and largest) piece in the infrastructure upgrade puzzle. This new software will allow us to achieve much more than IPB could ever provide. The new forums will also be located on our new VPS server which will give us much more performance than the shared host we're currently using.

Once the transition is complete you must reactivate your account. Please make sure that your current email address is up to date!

The management team and I would like to thank you for your cooperation for the past few months. This will all pay off soon.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BeauutifulChaosx @ Jun 1 2009, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I is excited. =)

im more excited :)

Guest Fohacidal

Well seeing as zeus is banned from THIS forums doesnt that mean he wont be banned from the NEXT forum? Cause I mean the person that did get him banned doesnt really hold power anymore...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Jun 1 2009, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well seeing as zeus is banned from THIS forums doesnt that mean he wont be banned from the NEXT forum? Cause I mean the person that did get him banned doesnt really hold power anymore...

Unfortunately, all bans are carried over when we move to the new forum-- we're just taking a backup of this forum and moving it to this new format. Looks like our hands are tied >.<

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Jun 1 2009, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Unfortunately, all bans are carried over when we move to the new forum-- we're just taking a backup of this forum and moving it to this new format. Looks like our hands are tied >.<

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Id totally do a 4 window comic with a fuuu raging at the end but im to lazy. At least the new forums will be bad ass for the clan AND community

Guest darkxfaded2

looking good.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (darkxfaded2 @ Jun 2 2009, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

looking good.

Coolest guy ever