Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Gentlemen! AND LADIES! AND BRITS!!

This is the most united towards a singular goal UV has been in a long time lol.

Edit: This shit is going to pick up like no other tonight when everybody has free time lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BeauutifulChaosx @ Apr 6 2009, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Someone is drawing shit about Sharlott all over the right side of the V wasting ink.

And they cant even spell Children lol. SHOW YOURSELF YOU GRAMMARFAILFAG.

Who ever keeps tagging that shit about me needs to stop. I realize theres people in UV that dislike me for some reason or another but spreading lies about me on a public domain like that is libel, and a lot of it is sexual harassment. I don't care if you shoot the shit with me here on the UV forums but doing shit like that is uncalled for. If you want to clash with me do it to my face don't hide behind a fake Quill Pin.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mithra Panties @ Apr 6 2009, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Who ever keeps tagging that shit about me needs to stop. I realize theres people in UV that dislike me for some reason or another but spreading lies about me on a public domain like that is libel, and a lot of it is sexual harassment. I don't care if you shoot the shit with me here on the UV forums but doing shit like that is uncalled for. If you want to clash with me do it to my face don't hide behind a fake Quill Pin.

Don't let it get to you, it's just the dickless fucks who use the anonymity of the system to their advantage.

People need to chill with the banning/shit talking

It is twoball though, I don't see why people are taking this seriously

I think its funny people are wasting their time drawing =(UV)= but it's just twoball 0_o

I DID ENJOY SEEING THE SHOCKER WAS GAY(later turned gayer) and FATBOY WAS A MEXICAN though and whitening out the nazi symbol

Project should be unbanned from vent he didn't do anything but post shit on a useless website

but I'm going to do homework I'll bbl :o

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JDDZip @ Apr 6 2009, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

People need to chill with the banning/shit talking

It is twoball though, I don't see why people are taking this seriously

I think its funny people are wasting their time drawing =(UV)= but it's just twoball 0_o

I DID ENJOY SEEING THE SHOCKER WAS GAY(later turned gayer) and FATBOY WAS A MEXICAN though and whitening out the nazi symbol

Project should be unbanned from vent he didn't do anything but post shit on a useless website

but I'm going to do homework I'll bbl :o

Fuck you too buddy... >.>

Sign in to follow this