Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Gentlemen! AND LADIES! AND BRITS!!

Recently, Oreo has been made aware of an internet drawing wall. We must make our mark on it. Currently, Oreo and I have been working day and night to begin carving our tag on it, but we need your help. Vandals continue to draw their own tags, and penises, on our finished sections. DEFEND THEM WITH YOUR LIVES (draw over them with white paint). Pics below

Here is the link: http://two.drawball.com/

This is the area we are trying to secure:

db1.png

These are the specific areas under construction/attack currently:

db2.png

We need you to cover up anything that doesnt belong with white paint. Use single strokes, don't scribble (it wastes ink), to paint over anything that goes over the tag. If you see a template, like the one for the parenthesis, feel free to color it in too. Your ink recharges to 100% after about 3 hours. Below is a picture with the settings you need-- the biggest brush, and the brightest contrast (white).

db3.png

YOU HAVE YOUR MISSION! GO FORTH, FOR =(UV)=!

Update:

Shade in the outlined areas (if the outlined area looks shaded in, try to fill it in more), and get rid of any competitors drawing on our tag. So far, =( from =(UV)= has been outlined. Next up is the UV)=

db4.png

Guest NeverEndingXsin

ill make sure to do this when i get home today.

i would do it from school but my schools internet connection sucks to much to even load it =/

Sign in to follow this