Sign in to follow this  
UltimateOreo

Staff Announcement (For real!)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Mar 20 2009, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

OMG SHAGGY DID IT

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (berserk @ Mar 20 2009, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Congratulations Project. You've had it coming for a long time.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Loading... @ Mar 20 2009, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Same gratss Project

and eveyone els

I r victory.

Thanks a lot guys, it was unexpected o.0. I was looking at an Auto topic and then I noticed my name at the bottom was yellow.

Big thanks to all of you (Oreo, Junzou, Wookie, Eagle Hobo, etc.) who have continued to support the community.

Aww, I think I'm gonna blush will all the love here.

I'll still drop in when I can. At least now I don't have to feel like a bum if I can't get on the forums and servers every day.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eaglewonj @ Mar 20 2009, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Aww, I think I'm gonna blush will all the love here.

I'll still drop in when I can. At least now I don't have to feel like a bum if I can't get on the forums and servers every day.

you are a bum because you haven't recorded your creepy monologue and posted in on the forums yet.

Guest Paprika
:lol: congrats to all and very good decision ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Mar 20 2009, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Chelsea has nudes floating around there and she didn't get any staff position. I guess that says something about what you just said.

[sarcasm]she totally was giving the staff orders and they followed it, secretly being the actual leader of UV...[/sarcasm]

congrats everyone :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Mar 20 2009, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Chelsea has nudes floating around there and she didn't get any staff position. I guess that says something about what you just said.

Huh? I truly did not understand you. (no sarcasm)

It seemed you were implying that this was a sexually motivated decision.

If we made sexually motivated decisions, then another girl member who has nudes on the internet would have been promoted way faster than Chaos.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Mar 20 2009, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

It seemed you were implying that this was a sexually motivated decision.

If we made sexually motivated decisions, then another girl member who has nudes on the internet would have been promoted way faster than Chaos.

oic.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lesbian Dad @ Mar 19 2009, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

congratulations team, this is a well deserved accomplishment (the restructure). i want to thank those who have worked so hard behind the scenes to push the community forward, even in the recent events. your efforts is much appreciated and something i have only recently come to realize.

also congrats to those in new positions and those retaining, i hope for the best of you all. thank you those who have suggested me, it means a lot. thanks for giving me a chance.

lastly, Eagle, it is sad to see you go, you were an inspiration for me joining UV.

let's hug this out. long live Undead Vengeance.

I just read that imagining a dark raspy voice saying this all in a happy tone.

Congratulations. Now that we have this worked out, do the real vets that still have gotten nothing at all at least get to skip the ranking system, if your not completely changing it that is.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DCLsK @ Mar 21 2009, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Congratulations. Now that we have this worked out, do the real vets that still have gotten nothing at all at least get to skip the ranking system, if your not completely changing it that is.

Amen. Even I (a rather new member, but going on a year soon :D) think the Vets are getting shafted.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Mar 20 2009, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i loled pretty hard

cool. Im happy with all that was picked. Gj Oreo and P2. You satisfy my likings :) and congratulations to those who have been chosen and wish this clan a great futute w/e it is that you guys hold for us!...THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION!!!! FREE ADMIN FOR EVERYONE!! lol jk xD..(*although I wished the list was bigger...I wanted more cool people to be on there =/*)

I lol'd at this...

"If we made sexually motivated decisions, then another girl member who has nudes on the internet would have been promoted way faster than Chaos."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MagicRatt @ Mar 21 2009, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Congrats Clay, I LOVE YOU, can you sign your name across my chest? :D

Anything for you MagicRatt. I love you like a man loves a woman.

Sign in to follow this