Sign in to follow this  
UltimateOreo

Staff Announcement (Tonight)

Guest NeverEndingXsin

im looking forward to it :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Mar 19 2009, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

News coming tonight, stay tuned!

I will be making this announcement with, or without, Phoenix2's approval.

He has been given ample time to cooperate, but we have not seen him.

Agreed, my decision on my clan status depends greatly on this announcement. Interested to see what’s about to happen, P2 you need to stop bullshittin on the people that pay the bills or soon there will be none to pay ;x

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ Mar 19 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

P2 you need to stop bullshittin on the people that pay the bills or soon there will be none to pay ;x

Amen.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Mar 19 2009, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Not really, just letting people know that things are going on and we're not just sitting around.

I promised I would get stuff done.

thank you so much oreo. everybody really appreciates what your doing for this clan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Mar 19 2009, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Not really, just letting people know that things are going on and we're not just sitting around.

I promised I would get stuff done.

Err, did anyone actually think you guys were gonna cause a ruckus and then just go AFK indefinitely?

Awesome, can't wait for the announcement. Thanks to all the staff working on getting this clan up and running again, and resolving the issues that have came up in the past couple days.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BeauutifulChaosx @ Mar 19 2009, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Oh golly. This outta be fun.

it better be fun!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Polis @ Mar 19 2009, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Rise up my brethren. Throw off the shackles of P2's tyranny. Viva la resistance!

Polis, thanks for leaving for the second time without telling us you dickhead.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Mar 19 2009, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

This staff announcement isn't as rebellious as some of you might have hoped, just to get your hopes up.

damnit.... i was hoping for the whole kit and kaboodle

Sign in to follow this