Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

Upcoming Promotions

First of all, in regards to this mass resignation, I would like to express a few thoughts. Mostly "Jesus Christ", "What the Fuck" and "Goddamn It"; I've always thought more could be accomplished by actually talking to someone (I know, I know, that's the whole problem) than by quiting. By leaving, all you are doing is making it so that someone who, while not necessarily is less qualified, is still new to the system come in and clean up all the shit that got left behind. I know that Oreo and Jun both stated that they'd stay on and help with the transition with a new staff, but you're still pulling in a dude who has no clue what the hell is going on and is going to have to deal with the same shit that you did. Now that being said, I can understand where these guys are coming from. I know P2 has been neglecting the clan with his adventures in Eve and elsewhere, but as with every other drama and hardship this clan seems inseparable from, things get worked out. That's all I have to say about that.

Obviously with the recent resignation of some of our staff we're going to be doing a bout of promotions here. Instead of just pulling names out of my ass for my recommendations, I figured I'd ask the clan who they feel deserves to lead them. This is by no means a democratic election or anything; this is merely a recommendation to be considered. So, if you feel that you are up to the task or feel like nominating someone else who is, make a post in here. Also, please take this seriously. Some of you, no offense, are obviously not suitable material.

P.S.- If I sound a bit shitty at the moment, I just found out that I will be working 50+ hours this week, 6 days in a row and that half of our leadership just left, so if anyone takes offense at what I said, please understand.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Mar 16 2009, 03:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Llethander and Chaos have shown true initiative for trying to get shit taken care of, I would say promote them to JCS. LLethander will be a valuable asset in the Complaint Department, and Chaos in Recruitment and Ranks. We need a good forum moderating-JCS, and for that I would say Audiovox, if he's interested. Lesbian Dad might be a good choice too. Finally, Bulldog, if you're up for increasing your activity, I think you would be able to kind of free-float and help when people started falling behind or needed to take a day or so off.

holy shit I didn't realize the gravity of the situation,

Allright I'll take a chance and say I'll (if you will let me) will become a Forum moderator, full time, if you guys will let me, I have been pulling a lot of work, and sooner or later(mid april is when I am going to be done with all of my debts from my calculations) I will be back, and when that happens I want UV to be as full as it once was,

-Resume

I have been a administrator of atleast 3 clans before this one, I am a clan leader for 2 cod4 clans, 1 which is competitive and is enlisted in MLG the other is a 23+ man public team,

-I have been employed as a website designer with one of my friends who headed a business of that sort,

-I am a very logical thinker, frankly stated, I don't act rashly, ever, I take pride in the way I handle my life,

-I am on all hours of the day, from 8am to 7pm throughout the week, and from 9am-3am durring the weekends

-I am well known on the forums,

-fucking old as shit =P

-if needed I can (once again this will have to be put forth once I am done with my debts) Get a senior admin package so I can help on the servers

I hope I can be of some help at all

I agree that Panda, and Chaos should get promoted up to JCS. Also some of the older members, that have been around, and are still active like, TTD, Lesbo should get promoted up to ADV.

Also I would like you guys to consider me for ADV. I have the time it needs to dedicate myself to helping out the clan, and have already shown that i'm dedicated in the little time I have been in the clan. I also see myself as a person that could help out the clan in administrating the servers (already have with ZM), moderating the fourms, and general clan related issues. For three months now i've been donating money to the clan (20 a month for admin), and will continue to do so if i get ADV. Another added plus is I don't think anyone in the clan dislikes me, i've gotten along well with everyone, and have had no beef with anyone. I also know a decent amount of how to run a server, and adding maps/scripts etc. I believe the ADV positions should go out to the older, moree mature people. I'm currently 18 (19 next month), and have shown my maturity through-out these forums, and on the servers.

Thanks for taking me into consideration

-Supernaut

Anything pertaining to WCS ZM I am your man. As shown, I am willing to do as much as possible to get that server running to its potential and than some.

Also, Vesper would make a nice JCS in my honest opinion, as would Llethander and Chaos. While perhaps Hobo becomes our Chairman.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DJKVesper @ Mar 16 2009, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I don't think bulldog will be up for it IMO, he got ADV and ran off. I hardly see him on vent/servers/forums/x-fire.

Tbh he was never really active before getting advisor.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sandman @ Mar 16 2009, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Tbh he was never really active before getting advisor.

Agreed, but at least he was active. I say strip and give to someone else for now.

Also, thanks defiance, i will put myself up for JCS.

I guess i got your vote ;).

Also agree that Lethander and Chaos to JCS.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sandman @ Mar 16 2009, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I think I'd make a good JCS also, but I guess others think different ;(

I think too, but that is a brit on brit hot action, and that cannot be, we need someone else in here to get the steam rolling for this.

tl;dr- Yes. Sandman. JCS

I dont care who is in the JCS as long as it doesnt make for a hivemind. I want any major changes to be debated and considered from many different angles. Its like bipartisanship in the government. So throw in somebody who isnt so meek that they will just flop over even if they dont agree with a certain decsion. I dont want it, I have a summer job at a summer camp so it would be illogical to put me in as a staffmember, but there are members in here who should be able to manage that kinda role.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Longcat @ Mar 16 2009, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I dont care who is in the JCS as long as it doesnt make for a hivemind. I want any major changes to be debated and considered from many different angles. Its like bipartisanship in the government. So throw in somebody who isnt so meek that they will just flop over even if they dont agree with a certain decsion. I dont want it, I have a summer job at a summer camp so it would be illogical to put me in as a staffmember, but there are members in here who should be able to manage that kinda role.

I agree, people need to have their own mind and not just flop over. But we also need people who have a sense of where we are heading. It's good to have views and be able to debate them, but if everyone we choose has all different views on the subject, we are not going to get anywhere.

Lead, Follow, or get out the Way.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DJKVesper @ Mar 16 2009, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I agree, people need to have their own mind and not just flop over. But we also need people who have a sense of where we are heading. It's good to have views and be able to debate them, but if everyone we choose has all different views on the subject, we are not going to get anywhere.

Lead, Follow, or get out the Way.

Vespeeeeer

Xfiiiiiiiire

Well if you have a spot open on Advisors I would love to apply for the position. I have never had one complaint on me when it has come to being admin for the last 7 months and I'm always online to deal with stuff if it comes up. I have never once used my power for myself. People have seen me in action and can attest to the fact I get things done and am very fair.

I just want to be in a position to help more with the community. Not asking for this for any other reason but to help out.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

i'd apply to be an advisor too

but if i cant then im willing to help with anything that needs to be done

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Espeland @ Mar 16 2009, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well if you have a spot open on Advisors I would love to apply for the position. I have never had one complaint on me when it has come to being admin for the last 7 months and I'm always online to deal with stuff if it comes up. I have never once used my power for myself. People have seen me in action and can attest to the fact I get things done and am very fair.

I just want to be in a position to help more with the community. Not asking for this for any other reason but to help out.

Espeland would make a great advisor

It seems to me that spots are going to be filled faster then *some random thing here*

I would love to become an advisor or at least someone who can help out with the complaint department. I try to give my thoughts on every hacker demo I see, and have led a clan that MagicRatt and Bob da Bear use to be in. But I really at this time don't want to come off as someone who is just taking advantage of the situation that clan members are leaving because of frustration and I don't want to be a 'scab'.

I have the experience of running a WCS server and leading a clan and I do understand that I have not been apart of the clan for very long, and the community for only a few months. I'm sure my lack of seniority will hurt my chances but if you guys are looking for people with experience I will be able to commit my time.

The community thus far as been a great one, obviously there has been a lot of drama stemmed from people requesting things and nothing getting done. I think that if Junzou and Wookie don't decide to come back it will be a real shame although after hearing both of them and how frustrated they sounded I would understand why.

I'm not saying this because of what JDD said about me, but he is absolutely one of the best admins I have seen in any server ever. The only question to ask JDD to see if he were qualified is "Do you feel up to the challenge". Nothing else would need to be asked.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Espeland @ Mar 16 2009, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'm not saying this because of what JDD said about me, but he is absolutely one of the best admins I have seen in any server ever. The only question to ask JDD to see if he were qualified is "Do you feel up to the challenge". Nothing else would need to be asked.

agreed. everybody seems to love JDD, he brings alot to this community.

and he is an amazing admin. always fair. doesnt spam money or boot people for no reason.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatb0y @ Mar 16 2009, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

There are other people who can fill this staff position.

I have nominated JDD for a different position, that i think, better suits him.

and what position is that?

Lleth already said that he did not wanna be a JCS Chaos would be a good one....I think Sandy should so be VP if Oreo does not decided to come back if he does then sandy would be our most uber JCS or we should wait no that would not work ..... Vesper would also make an awesome JCS.

And Hobo is so awesome I think he is where he needs to be

As for ADVs off the top of my head I would say find a few of the people who are not posting in this thread that they think they deserve it just my two cents then >.>

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DrunkenMonkey @ Mar 16 2009, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Lleth already said that he did not wanna be a JCS Chaos would be a good one....I think Sandy should so be VP or we should wait no that would not work ..... Vesper would also make an awesome JCS.

As for ADVs off the top of my head I would say find a few of the people who are not posting in this thread that they think they deserve it just my two cents then >.>

chaos would be a good JCS. shes very helpful. and was really helpful when i was going through my recruitment process. i had alot of questions and she was able to help me get answers for them