Sign in to follow this  
Longcat

Ugliest actresses

I was watching Dark Knight and decided that Maggie Gyllenhaal is the ugliest girl in movies today. I looked for it and decided the thing that makes her soooooo ugly is her mouth. The way it is so far set from her nose giving that dip in the area between a very pronounced uggo factor. , the way it is so low it diminishes the mouth, and the shape of her lips. The length of the nose is also kinda gross and misproportionate. Her face is just toooooooo long. Its longer than me even.

Photo for comparison:

maggie-gyllenhaal-picture-1.jpg

Also, Kirsten Dunst comes close. I'd rather watch Cloris Leachman in a movie than either of these two. They are just off and should never be cast in a role that is supposed to be beautiful.

Also also, funniest line in Dark Knight:

Joker to Rachel: Hellooo Beautiful.

Man I laughed. Hard.

Agree, Disagree? Lets get some discussion goin on. Also who are the actresses, or for girls actors, that are just plain fugly to you?

Guest Spetsnaz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Mar 14 2009, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Uh... How is this ugly?

23-1189022510-maggie_gyllenhaal01_46dec8554231a-t.jpg

Look at her face, and the answer is there for you :)

Guest some fag

That's ugly? Jesus, you guys and your "supermodel" standards. Her face is far from ugly.

Whatever, doesn't matter- you're all just a bunch of virgins anyway.

The only truly ugly actress in this thread is Rossy.

Guest Spetsnaz

Dude she is horrible (her face), Do not show this face to an 10 year old kid, he will have bad dreams

Russian

Guest some fag

002614232440.jpg

maggie-gyllenhaal.jpg

maggie-gyllenhaal-photo.jpg

[sarcasm]Yup- this is ugly...[/sarcasm]

Russian, are you gay or something? I'm starting to think you and most of the Undead Vengeance community is, in fact, ass banging, cock gobbling queers. No offense.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Mar 14 2009, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

002614232440.jpg

[sarcasm]Yup- this is ugly...[/sarcasm]

Russian, are you gay or something? I'm starting to think you and most of the Undead Vengeance community is, in fact, ass banging, cock gobbling queers. No offense.

Going to have to agree with Clickerson here. There is much worse out there and she looks pretty cute in the first picture. I would give her an 8/10 and promptly get in bed with her.

<div><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBMNChtXV_s&"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBMNChtXV_s&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /></embed></object></div>

Guest some fag

Yeah, name me an actor that you think is sexy. Guaranteed you can find pictures where they look like absolute shit. Not everyone pretties themselves up on a daily basis- you know, like normal people.

By the way, Fatass, you can go suck a cock.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Mar 14 2009, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah, name me an actor that you think is sexy. Guaranteed you can find pictures where they look like absolute shit. Not everyone pretties themselves up on a daily basis- you know, like normal people.

find me a hideous picture of Megan fox...

anyways, I don't have supermodel standards, but Maggie Gyllenhaal really isn't that attractive.

EDIT: Here to be fair, ill pick a different actress since Megan is almost a decade younger than Maggie.

Go find my some hideous pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Mar 14 2009, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Not everyone HAS to pretty themselves up on a daily basis. Many have this thing called natural beauty. She sure as hell doesnt. Go out on the street and 8/10 will look better without makeup than Maggie does with it on.

Also, as far as an actor I find sexy:

sean-connery.jpg

What a dude.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatb0y @ Mar 14 2009, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

anyways, I don't have supermodel standards, but Maggie Gyllenhaal really isn't that attractive.

I retract my statement about being able to find a bad picture of ALL of them. I have no doubt that there are bad pictures of Megan Fox, however, I can't find any, simply because she's one of those supermodel type women who can't go anywhere without caking on the makeup and prettying themselves up.

You've honestly got to be kidding me if you think she's ugly.

EDIT:

Oh, and yeah, Megan Fox is 22 while Maggie is 31. 9 years can make quite a difference, especially after you have children.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatb0y @ Mar 14 2009, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

EDIT: Here to be fair, ill pick a different actress since Megan is almost a decade younger than Maggie.

Go find my some hideous pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar.

sarahpredator.png

YOU RANG

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kelso @ Mar 14 2009, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

sarahpredator.png

YOU RANG

lololololololololololololololololololololeroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrlmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmao

It is that funny to me >.<