Sign in to follow this  
Silly_Bear

!propmenu SELL feature

well i had the idea today for an addition to !propmenu on the zombie server, what if we had a sell option. i mean alot of times i accidently press the wrong button and buy something i don't want. what to do oh what to do.. yes or no?

I hate the propmenu.

But if this were to be implemented it would have to be at reduced returns. For example, 50 points to buy something - 25 points regained when sold. Only valid on Last purchase.

Maybe IF there was some delay to where you actually sell it and get your creds back, idk like 10 seconds. Because if your getting chased after by a bunch or zombies and he just instantly gets speed while running because he sold all his stuff is kinda cheap.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoboInArmy @ Mar 5 2009, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Maybe IF there was some delay to where you actually sell it and get your creds back, idk like 10 seconds. Because if your getting chased after by a bunch or zombies and he just instantly gets speed while running because he sold all his stuff is kinda cheap.

good point but is the over all idea good or do able?

Awesome idea! I've been thinking the exact same thing for a while now. But it has to be abilities only, and yes I'm 99% sure it's doable, I don't see why it wouldn't be. Also, bring back the goggles command!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Mar 7 2009, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

It would be OP. It's essentially free credits.

Oh shit, I wasted my credits? Don't worry, I can get out of the situation because I can sell all of my stuff and re-prop here.

Panda suggested something like "only last one" or something. Up thar ^^^^^^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Mar 7 2009, 02:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

It would be OP. It's essentially free credits.

Oh shit, I wasted my credits? Don't worry, I can get out of the situation because I can sell all of my stuff and re-prop here.

Doesn't sound that bad, and could we PLEASE bring back the goggles command? I'm clueless as to why we removed it in the first place..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Mar 16 2009, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Goggles should be back, but I'm still on edge about the sell feature. It just seems you should be more careful with your prop setting.

What about under the map spawns? This could help a lot with those.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clay @ Mar 16 2009, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

What about under the map spawns? This could help a lot with those.

but then you would always get people abusing the sell feature, just like lots of people do with !ztele. Also with spawning props under maps, once you've done it once at a certain location you won't do it again, unless you want to waste creds

Sign in to follow this