Sign in to follow this  
Santa114

Wow....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Santa' @ Feb 12 2009, 10:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I already admitted to myself Im dumb for trying it, but I certainly don't regret it. And for you Fohacidel, stfu. You just enjoy playing EvE and bashing people who enjoy jerking off to enjoy your boring life, dont bash other people because your too smart to do something as stupid as I did!

Fix'd.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Feb 12 2009, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Fix'd.

whatta troll.

don't bash santa because of his unique preferences.

Some people prefer not to do drugs, drug users don't bash them.

Some people prefer little children, people don't bash them... well actually they do bash them.

but that is besides the point.

Santa doing DMT does not affect us in anyway, no need to bash him. Bashing santa for doing drugs is like bashing a gay guy for wanting cock.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Feb 12 2009, 02:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You kids and your drugs, lulz, if getting on a trip changes your outlook on life because certain chemical reactions in your brain triggered your mind to believe aliens were there then you really need some help, or a life...

This is the kind of trolling that I will vote no on your application over.

I don't mind you stating your opinion, but don't force it on people, that's what pisses me off.

I've tried DMT before, actually twice.

And its a quite powerful drug, I prefer bigger dosages of LSD to DMT though, longer and can be combined with Mushrooms or E to make profound experiences.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatb0y @ Feb 12 2009, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

whatta troll.

don't bash santa because of his unique preferences.

Some people prefer not to do drugs, drug users don't bash them.

Some people prefer little children, people don't bash them... well actually they do bash them.

but that is besides the point.

Santa doing DMT does not affect us in anyway, no need to bash him. Bashing santa for doing drugs is like bashing a gay guy for wanting cock.

1) I'm only correcting him, according to what he has stated himself. He admitted what he did was stupid, so one could infer from that that NOT doing DMT would be a smart choice. Foh doesn't jack off, he denounces it (he's part of some "Save the Kittens!" campaign). Foh also doesn't spend his time playing chess, he spends it playing EvE.

2) Bashing santa (which I have not done) for seeking out and using powerful hallucinogenic drugs is not comparable to bashing someone with a biological predisposition to feeling attracted to men, and you know that.

roflmao I looked past the key words. sorry,

But yes, compairing drug addiction and homosexuality is like compairing vagina's and elbows.

I just want to be near someone who tries DMT and for them to tell me what it was like afterwards

Those experienced made me fucking laugh

And aliens are real Foh

THEY ARE REAL DAMN IT

IF I BELIEVE IN THEM

=p

Guest Fohacidal

I was going through this topic quoting wookie, fatboy santa and oreo so I could defend myself and apparently Junzou has seem to have done all the work for me D:

Either way, oreo if you considered my initial post a "troll" it just seems like you trying to believe something is there only because you want it to be there. I was stating my opinion and anyone with have a brain can infer from my post that I agree doing what he did is stupid and there is always a better use of time and money.

And santa what is your problem? Its completely ok for you to go out and do drugs and think its cool but its perfectly wrong for me to state that I think the aforementioned scenario is completely wrong? Its sort of like the hypocrisy that lies with many atheists, they argue religions force ideologies unto people when atheists themselves (not all mind you) preach the ideology of rejecting religious ideologies...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Feb 12 2009, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Its sort of like the hypocrisy that lies with many atheists, they argue religions force ideologies unto people when atheists themselves (not all mind you) preach the ideology of rejecting religious ideologies...

I would agree

But if someone preaches to you first

and you preach back

Would that be considered a discussion or a mass preach fest =P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Feb 12 2009, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I was going through this topic quoting wookie, fatboy santa and oreo so I could defend myself and apparently Junzou has seem to have done all the work for me D:

Either way, oreo if you considered my initial post a "troll" it just seems like you trying to believe something is there only because you want it to be there. I was stating my opinion and anyone with have a brain can infer from my post that I agree doing what he did is stupid and there is always a better use of time and money.

And santa what is your problem? Its completely ok for you to go out and do drugs and think its cool but its perfectly wrong for me to state that I think the aforementioned scenario is completely wrong? Its sort of like the hypocrisy that lies with many atheists, they argue religions force ideologies unto people when atheists themselves (not all mind you) preach the ideology of rejecting religious ideologies...

Big words are big.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JDDZip @ Feb 12 2009, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I would agree

But if someone preaches to you first

and you preach back

Would that be considered a discussion or a mass preach fest =P

No, its known as a PREACH OFF!!! BATTLE OF THE PREACHING

:P

garrys garden gallery lol

and doing salvia once or twice in your life doesnt mean u need a life buddy.

my philosophy is try everything once..

and before everyone starts giving me off the wall suggestions on how my philosophy fails miserably,

as long as it doesnt hurt you or others, its ok to do... i think

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vOrTeXx @ Feb 12 2009, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

garrys garden gallery lol

and doing salvia once or twice in your life doesnt mean u need a life buddy.

my philosophy is try everything once..

and before everyone starts giving me off the wall suggestions on how my philosophy fails miserably,

as long as it doesnt hurt you or others, its ok to do... i think

Take a beef injection up the butt while snorting crack on the stomach of an HIV positive 300 pound fat lady who is known to eat men whole with her stomach tires, gogogo!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Santa' @ Feb 11 2009, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I have done salvia 30x. It goes up to 100x I beilive but don't do that your first time. As I let the hit out reality became.."distorted" there was no such thing as a straight line. It also felt like I was being sucked into a black whole, and no thats not true Toxxix. Salvia doesn't effect your emotions you won't kill anyone while tripping, especialyl since a salvia trip lasts 4-8 mins. However tripping in a bad enviorment results in a bad trip, you become emotionally unstable and will start crying, then get angry, then feel sad and so on, I don't think this happens on Salvia as its more a hallucinagen(spelling) then a psycoactive drug. I had a bad trip on shrooms once, will never forget it. I reccomend getting salvia 30x and taking 1 HUGE HIT and holding it in as long as you can.

Phew ok, I do not want to be responsible for the death's of others. lol I plan on doing 5x or 10x since I really have not done any drugs in my past time, other than alcohol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Feb 12 2009, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

2) Bashing santa (which I have not done) for seeking out and using powerful hallucinogenic drugs is not comparable to bashing someone with a biological predisposition to feeling attracted to men, and you know that.

Are you saying it could be comparable if santa had a predisposition to seeking hallucinogenic drugs? I mean you do not know for certain he doesn't. So how can one justify, not you, bashing santa then? It is absurd to think that just because something affects you negatively, you should not do it. Hell, most things affect you negatively, should one walk around with an O2 tank? no, that would be absurd. Clearly, what was right for santa is not right for some of you. But who are you to tell him what is right for him? or insult him for what he thinks may be right for him?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Feb 12 2009, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Feb 12 2009, 03:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You kids and your drugs, lulz, if getting on a trip changes your outlook on life because certain chemical reactions in your brain triggered your mind to believe aliens were there then you really need some help, or a life...

Fohacidal your post is a troll post. You did not have to say what you said the way you said it.

Your post is condescending, and that is probably why Oreo thought it was a troll post.

You could have simply said

"Drugs are bad dude, you shouldn't be doing that stuff, there are plenty of other things you could be doing".

Which would have conveyed a similar message.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatb0y @ Feb 12 2009, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Are you saying it could be comparable if santa had a predisposition to seeking hallucinogenic drugs? I mean you do not know for certain he doesn't. So how can one justify, not you, bashing santa then? It is absurd to think that just because something affects you negatively, you should not do it. Hell, most things affect you negatively, should one walk around with an O2 tank? no, that would be absurd. Clearly, what was right for santa is not right for some of you. But who are you to tell him what is right for him? or insult him for what he thinks may be right for him?

Fohacidal your post is a troll post. You did not have to say what you said the way you said it.

Your post is condescending, and that is probably why Oreo thought it was a troll post.

You could have simply said

"Drugs are bad dude, you shouldn't be doing that stuff, there are plenty of other things you could be doing".

Which would have conveyed a similar message.

No, that would make me a pansy, or your pansy, and Im not going to conform the way i post completely to the delicate egos and feelings of others. It wasnt a troll post, this is the debate and serious talk, if you cant take my comment seriously like a man then get out, its points were clear and if you want to drag on the issue its only because you WANT me in trouble.

And again fatboy, who are you to tell us what we should be saying to other people. Is there all of a sudden a new international guideline on how to think and respond towards other people, does this guidline happen to include a clause saying "your opinions dont matter because whatever the first person says is what everyone else has to mold around". No I think not, so you best jump off junzous ass and mine...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Feb 12 2009, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

No, that would make me a pansy, or your pansy, and Im not going to conform the way i post completely to the delicate egos and feelings of others. It wasnt a troll post, this is the debate and serious talk, if you cant take my comment seriously like a man then get out, its points were clear and if you want to drag on the issue its only because you WANT me in trouble.

And again fatboy, who are you to tell us what we should be saying to other people. Is there all of a sudden a new international guideline on how to think and respond towards other people, does this guidline happen to include a clause saying "your opinions dont matter because whatever the first person says is what everyone else has to mold around". No I think not, so you best jump off junzous ass and mine...

That would be true if your statement was something to be debated about or was serious.

It wasn't, it was just condescending.

I was not telling you guys anything, but was merely pointing out that it is not necessary to put down santa about him doing drugs.