Sign in to follow this  
Santa114

Wow....

Well I did something the other day and I can't stop talking about it so here it is. The other night I was with some buddies and my stupid ass decided to try DMT {Dimethyltryptamine}. An EXTREMELY powerful hallugenic drug. It basically makes Acid look like pussy shit. It lased only 10-15 mins for me and changed my entire opinon on life. Basically what happened was after letting out the last hit it started to happen. Your gonna think Im crazy when I explain what happens next but its what I saw. Color left all objects of reality, the color got so intense I had to shut my eyes and basically entered a trance state. When I came into this trance state I saw an unknown language and my buddy who was watching me said I was saying shit that he coulden't comprehend. I barley remember this but I saw this crystal-structure liked bipedaled creature, then it disappeared. It seemed as if my spirit left my body and entered a different realm of the universe. When I came out of this trance my body was shaking so bad it was scary. I was convinced I was going to die.

Soon after the drug wore off after about an hour and I sat there thinking about everything that happened for another good hour...After doing some research I found out something even crazier about DMT. EVERY HUMAN BEING has DMT in there brain, the reason we dream is because of this drug, its released from the pineal gland after we fall asleep. I must say, I have done shrooms before but this was something else...The rest of my trip is still a mystery to me. Anyone that has done psycadelic drugs I STRONGLY RECOMMEND trying this one. I don't know why I just can't stop thinking about it.

Edit: Wow after reading this to myself you all probably think I'm crazy lol.

salvia is a another trip drug, cheap too. Not that I never tried it, but I plan on doing so. Unfortunately, you have to be in a place where you're comfortable with(from what I heard) and around people you trust. I told my buddies that if I was on it, to not mention zombies, because I will kill everyone around me(zombie fanatic).

I have done salvia 30x. It goes up to 100x I beilive but don't do that your first time. As I let the hit out reality became.."distorted" there was no such thing as a straight line. It also felt like I was being sucked into a black whole, and no thats not true Toxxix. Salvia doesn't effect your emotions you won't kill anyone while tripping, especialyl since a salvia trip lasts 4-8 mins. However tripping in a bad enviorment results in a bad trip, you become emotionally unstable and will start crying, then get angry, then feel sad and so on, I don't think this happens on Salvia as its more a hallucinagen(spelling) then a psycoactive drug. I had a bad trip on shrooms once, will never forget it. I reccomend getting salvia 30x and taking 1 HUGE HIT and holding it in as long as you can.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Santa' @ Feb 11 2009, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I have done salvia 30x. It goes up to 100x I beilive but don't do that your first time. As I let the hit out reality became.."distorted" there was no such thing as a straight line. It also felt like I was being sucked into a black whole, and no thats not true Toxxix. Salvia doesn't effect your emotions you won't kill anyone while tripping, especialyl since a salvia trip lasts 4-8 mins. However tripping in a bad enviorment results in a bad trip, you become emotionally unstable and will start crying, then get angry, then feel sad and so on, I don't think this happens on Salvia as its more a hallucinagen(spelling) then a psycoactive drug. I had a bad trip on shrooms once, will never forget it. I reccomend getting salvia 30x and taking 1 HUGE HIT and holding it in as long as you can.

My friend got pretty active on salvia...

My friend thought a tree or something was running away from him and he chased after it..

it was kind of amusing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kyle Esoovac @ Feb 11 2009, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

your brain releasing only so much dmt when you sleep.

Yeah it releases like .000001 and you have a dream. I smoked 50mg of it in pure form to my dome. That's why I started talking to aliens.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatb0y @ Feb 11 2009, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

My friend got pretty active on salvia...

My friend thought a tree or something was running away from him and he chased after it..

it was kind of amusing.

yes, salvia trips are fun to watch, and experience. and here in michigan its legal :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (מϊ٢э« @ Feb 11 2009, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

yes, salvia trips are fun to watch, and experience. and here in michigan its legal :D

Its legal in all 50 states, im pretty sure.

I know for sure its legal in MA and CA. Now Michigan and New York.

There isn't a law about it.

legal in texas too. i tried it but i didnt feel anything :( .. ima have to do it again. my friends felt some shit though, one of my friends said that all of us (about 6 people) were.. well he said we turned into cars, .. like cars with our faces and shit.

another guy said he was on train tracks running from a train.

and my brother said he looked at my friends shoes and they started talking to him and smiling lol.

i can't wait to try it.. i just hope something bad doesnt happen like what toxxix said, maybe not that dramatic... but like i start crying or i see something bad.

:D

Guest Fohacidal

You kids and your drugs, lulz, if getting on a trip changes your outlook on life because certain chemical reactions in your brain triggered your mind to believe aliens were there then you really need some help, or a life...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Feb 12 2009, 03:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You kids and your drugs, lulz, if getting on a trip changes your outlook on life because certain chemical reactions in your brain triggered your mind to believe aliens were there then you really need some help, or a life...

You do DMT and tell us how it goes.

Wait, what was that?

Oh, you don't do drugs...

So what are you doing here bashing others because they do?

I thought so.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wookie @ Feb 12 2009, 03:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You do DMT and tell us how it goes.

Wait, what was that?

Oh, you don't do drugs...

So what are you doing here bashing others because they do?

I thought so.

Wait, so in order to hate something, I have to try it first? Damn, and here I thought I could hate the Scientologists...

Salvia is ridiculously expensive in TX. Like $70 for a gram of the strong shit. It's legal here too, but not worth the price. There are about 4 different DMT's in shrooms, along with psilocybin. Not that I would promote drug use in any way, but for about $4 per gram it has a hell of a bang for the buck. Don't plan on doing anything the day after doing them though. You may very well feel like shit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Feb 12 2009, 05:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wait, so in order to hate something, I have to try it first? Damn, and here I thought I could hate the Scientologists...

Perhaps, but saying you hate something when you know nothing about it other than what your parents say is kinda weird.

Never heard the saying "Won't know till you try?" That's more of the thing I was going for lol.

Either way, it's cool lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wookie @ Feb 12 2009, 04:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Perhaps, but saying you hate something when you know nothing about it other than what your parents say is kinda weird.

Never heard the saying "Won't know till you try?" That's more of the thing I was going for lol.

Either way, it's cool lol.

With harmless substances like, say, marijuana, alcohol, caffeine-- sure.

When you get into mild-to-strong hallucinogens, psychotropic drugs, etc... then I would respond with something like "I don't need to blow up a building to know that I hate terrorists."

I already admitted to myself Im dumb for trying it, but I certainly don't regret it. And for you Fohacidel, stfu. You just enjoy playing chess and jerking off to enjoy your boring life, dont bash other people because your to scared to have some fun.

"[The feeling of doing DMT] is as though one had been struck by noetic lightning. The ordinary world is almost instantaneously replaced, not only with a hallucination, but a hallucination whose alien character is its utter alienness. Nothing in this world can prepare one for the impressions that fill your mind when you enter the DMT sensorium."

-- Terence McKenna

That was what my experiance was like.

POSITIVE

short durationTrue

immersive experiencesTrue

intense open eye visuals and kaleidescopic patterningVery True

powerful "rushing" of sensationDidnt happen to me.

radical perspective shiftingNot really

profound life-changing spiritual experiences This was the most intense effect

NEUTRAL

change in perception of timeTrue

auditory hallucination (buzzing)This was another intense effect

colorshifting (for example red green and gold coloring to the whole world)True

NEGATIVE

overly-intense experiencesTrue

hard on the lungs to smokeI smoke alot, wasn't so bad for me

slight stomach discomfortNope

difficulty integrating experiencesVery True

overwhelming fearAt the end of the trip, true

fast onset and intensity can lead to problems if not prepared (dropped pipe, knocking things over, falling)Didn't happen to me

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Santa' @ Feb 11 2009, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I was convinced I was going to die.

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND trying this one.

lolwut

Also, you can get a DMT trip through sensory deprivation, so it's not necessary to "do drugs" to accomplish the mind fuck.

Also, JDD, on 420chan, a guy was posting his experiences of trying various things together with one of his friends, they take down notes and shit of their trips, and the one on a nutmeg overdose (well beyond the LD50) was hilarious but also of the same O_o nature, but I couldn't stop laughing.

He was talking about how he had to go to the bathroom and he left the Bedroom World and stepped into the Kitchen World and then into the Bathroom World, as if they were each their own dimensions or something.