Sign in to follow this  
Samm.

oh shit, watch out. sammys back.

Ok, everyone xfire sammy, sammy xfire everyone.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sammy. @ Jan 11 2009, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

well then it sucks for you guys.

Oooh nite, she just played hard to get with you.

And she is smart....if I had a choice I wouldn't give you pervs my xfire either.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eaglewonj @ Jan 11 2009, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Oooh nite, she just played hard to get with you.

And she is smart....if I had a choice I wouldn't give you pervs my xfire either.

why thank you eagle. im glad you approve of my decision.

p.s... ZOMB MOD IN 20 MIN

i am truly sorry about the double post but this deserves its own:

מϊ٢эڰ†дŁкєґ

Hi, Today, 12:08 AM

hello, i would like to make a formal request for the acquisition of your xfire adress...or MSN messenger...

if not, i will be sad and will message you back with a sad face and you will probably feel really sad cause of said sad face and you will end up being so sad you will be guilty and give it to me anyways so lets skip the sadness shall we tongue.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sammy. @ Jan 11 2009, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i am truly sorry about the double post but this deserves its own:

מϊ٢эڰ†дŁкєґ

Hi, Today, 12:08 AM

hello, i would like to make a formal request for the acquisition of your xfire adress...or MSN messenger...

if not, i will be sad and will message you back with a sad face and you will probably feel really sad cause of said sad face and you will end up being so sad you will be guilty and give it to me anyways so lets skip the sadness shall we tongue.gif

rofl...thats surprising as it was a joke :P granted it i figured it had a chance of working :P but i didnt have my hopes up

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (מϊ٢э« @ Jan 11 2009, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

rofl...thats surprising as it was a joke :P granted it i figured it had a chance of working :P but i didnt have my hopes up

Thats....an impressive chance to take. It would have been even more awesome if it worked out for you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (מϊ٢э« @ Jan 11 2009, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

hahaha wow i love you :]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sammy. @ Jan 10 2009, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

wookie you brought me here so suck it.

Umm... am I the only one that found this awkward? What is he going to suck exactly?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eaglewonj @ Jan 11 2009, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Thats....an impressive chance to take. It would have been even more awesome if it worked out for you.

that would have been awesome, but i do believe she is on my steam friends either way :o

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sammy. @ Jan 11 2009, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

hahaha wow i love you :]

why thank you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (מϊ٢э« @ Jan 11 2009, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

yeah didnt you know clay? shes got 8 inches down there!

obv you've never seen it because i got a five dolla foot longgggggggggggggggg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Jan 11 2009, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

What a coincidence. Beautiful Chaos's page was about this long, while male members usually don't get 5 posts. Something is fishy.

Indeed. Its as if there are magnets there someplace that draw them here. If you have them...they will come.

Its entertaining to watch though.

At this pace...chaos' thread is gonna lose its record.

Where the fuck have you been?

You was on the Zombie server, then you fucked off for god knows how long.

And now your back, apparently getting into the boxers of Nitestalker and Eagle.

(Good dodge on wookie, can't talk now, explain later)

Also mind the claws, and don't expect to see eagle, usually hiding in a tree somwhere.

Nite stalker, well, it's in the name what he would do.

Hi, welcome to the forums.

You may remember from Zombie mod as "That british man", or "OMG vesper i want your accent" B)