Sign in to follow this  
Samm.

oh shit, watch out. sammys back.

heyyy i am finnally registered. so i used to play 24/7 because i was so hardcore... and i know you all will be happy to hear that im back because zombie mods the shit. i bet you all know my brother Zoxopirezox Jared, and i appologize because im aware he is the most annoying kid ever.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sammy. @ Jan 10 2009, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

heyyy i am finnally registered. so i used to play 24/7 because i was so hardcore... and i know you all will be happy to hear that im back because zombie mods the shit. i bet you all know my brother Zoxopirezox Jared, and i appologize because im aware he is the most annoying kid ever.

Whats up. remember me? playing with chaos on zombie :P

Saying no homo to a chick when you're a guy sorta like tears a hole in the universe while simultaneously making Baby Jesus cry tears over Africa.

Well, he said no homo when it was already no homo. It was just redundant. If he says no homo and it tears a hole in the space-time continuum, then...clearly it was homo...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eaglewonj @ Jan 10 2009, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well, he said no homo when it was already no homo. It was just redundant. If he says no homo and it tears a hole in the space-time continuum, then...clearly it was homo...

damn you and your logic eagle. whenever you make a post it takes me longer to understand what you said that it does to read someone's wall of text.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bob @ Jan 10 2009, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

damn you and your logic eagle. whenever you make a post it takes me longer to understand what you said that it does to read someone's wall of text.

Well, you see, its really simple.

Logic is a derivative of knowledge and precise application of that knowledge. It also involves the heavy distribution of BS. A little BS in the right places makes even the least correct information sound even more correct than the most correct explanation. The logic of which you speak is merely a product of my college edumacation and my endless supply of BS.

Your amazement and befuddlement with my posts assures my that my BS is being doled out just right.... I have a long history of this, the best being the chicken and egg debacle. Biologically accurate information mixed in with some BS for filler made for a nice long answer. It took you a few read throughs to get it....thats my plan...

While you are distracted trying to understand my logic, I sneak up behind you and get the knifekill!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eaglewonj @ Jan 10 2009, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well, you see, its really simple.

Logic is a derivative of knowledge and precise application of that knowledge. It also involves the heavy distribution of BS. A little BS in the right places makes even the least correct information sound even more correct than the most correct explanation. The logic of which you speak is merely a product of my college edumacation and my endless supply of BS.

Your amazement and befuddlement with my posts assures my that my BS is being doled out just right.... I have a long history of this, the best being the chicken and egg debacle. Biologically accurate information mixed in with some BS for filler made for a nice long answer. It took you a few read throughs to get it....thats my plan...

While you are distracted trying to understand my logic, I sneak up behind you and get the knifekill!

you got it wrong with the logic dealio. its obviously just a double negative....it was already no homo and going no homo from no homo turns it homo.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (מϊ٢э« @ Jan 10 2009, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

you got it wrong with the logic dealio. its obviously just a double negative....it was already no homo and going no homo from no homo turns it homo.

Touche' and you did it with less than 100 words...nice

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eaglewonj @ Jan 10 2009, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Touche' and you did it with less than 100 words...nice

I try, really really hard actually. it's almost too much. but then again, theres nothign else to do while we wait for the announcement, the one that had an announcement made for said announcement...here

http://www.undeadvengeance.com/forums/inde...showtopic=14673

But still, how can I be homo with a girl? I think redundant explains this one better really. You look at homo as a negative, that's not politically correct, therefore no homo and no homo cannot be a double negative. So, the answer to my own question is....RHETORICAL!

-Audio

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sammy. @ Jan 10 2009, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Too lazy to read other replies so I'll just read your OP.

Interesting fact: Our other female member, Chaos, also found it necessary to put too many y's in the word "hey" in her introduction.

Welcome to teh forums and whatnot sammy. You may remember me from zombie mod, I mean, not to brag or anything, but I'm a pretty big deal around here... Anyway, welcome to our community, keep playing zombie, it's good for your health.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (S3Xmagik @ Jan 10 2009, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Too lazy to read other replies so I'll just read your OP.

Interesting fact: Our other female member, Chaos, also found it necessary to put too many y's in the word "hey" in her introduction.

Welcome to teh forums and whatnot sammy. You may remember me from zombie mod, I mean, not to brag or anything, but I'm a pretty big deal around here... Anyway, welcome to our community, keep playing zombie, it's good for your health.

Interesting indeed, doctor.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (S3Xmagik @ Jan 10 2009, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i fail. s3x was right, i hadnt noticed that the topic name did indeed use 3 y's in the word "hey".

so i must too ask, wtf is up with that? (curiosity, its not bad or anything :P)