Sign in to follow this  
UltimateOreo

Announcement for an announcement

Everyone is gonna get blueballs!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (When in doubt whip it out @ Jan 10 2009, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I just creamed my pants with excitement.

I did as well. Hmmm, shall I embed the video? I think not...

WHERE'S DA NEWS????

I swear Oreo, if you don't mean today, I'm going to cut off a cookie and steal the rest. No one likes just the cookies.

THIS THREADS WIN LEVEL IS EXCEEDING LOW.

I AM NOW COMMANDEERING YOUR CIVILIAN THREAD FOR OFFICIAL USE TO REVIVE THE LEVEL OF WIN.

THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY A HOT BITCHES THREAD UNTIL THIS GAYNESS SUBSIDES.

w13.jpg

Epic win.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Jan 11 2009, 01:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

OK GUYS, I'M GOING TO ANNOUNCE SOMETHING SOON! KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED!

I get the feeling from this thread that this is a huge, flaming lie... D:

Are you jokeing with the hole "juciest since I've been here"? Since you've been here we've had Nazi's banned, Homo slurs banned, Rise and fall of several people, leaving and joining of a few, resigning of one, raising of another, and you have been made VP, not to mention JCS and Chairman before. Ohh and we've had the advisor crap. Lets not forget the most important of all. EverGreen left us.<-- UBER IMPORTANT. Ohh. And in the time You went from Member-Server Admin-JCS-Chairman-VP I've advanced a grand total of Server Admin - Mapping Squad Forum Mod. Yay me. >=|

EDIT: For a hole week or so, we were the same rank. Both Server Admins.

EDIT2: Then I joined all our servers and spamed your steam name across it and told everyone to add you to give you congratulations... And you got angry.

EDIT3: Ohh, and P2 Went missing for a few days and an jerk who I won't mention said he was in a car crash.