Sign in to follow this  
UltimateOreo

Announcement for an announcement

The soon-coming announcement is so juicy that I'm making an announcement informing you about it.

As you may or may not know, things have been quite hectic around here lately, especially with the servers.

Remember that expansion thread? It's being put into play. Several servers have already been made and we're still making more. There's a lot more to look forward to. We're going to have new CSS, L4D, and TF2 servers coming up in the near future. You may have noticed a new section on the forums with each server. This forum will expand as we open the new servers, so if you ever need an IP, they're handy.

We also have a couple announcements regarding new Staff and current Staff promotions. I will be contacting these people shortly. We will also be announcing the Christmas Contest winners and MOTM. Good luck everyone.

I would also like to apoligize for somewhat negelcting WCS2 mapwise, when I said I would do it, there was somewhat of a crisis that lead to a lack permissions to add maps to the server. Now that we're so busy working on all these new servers, there's simply no time. Don't get restless though, once things calm down I will be adding maps to the server.

This is going to be one of the juiciest updates since I've been here, so be ready.

I agree with this announcement of an announcement.

The news will be mindblowingly awesome. So....just get everyone ready and on the forums so you can be the first to hear about it.

Seriously, you are going to want to be the first to hear about it because it is +100000 to coolness and +34920948348 inches to your e-peen. (to e-boobs for sammy and chaos)

Now, sit back, relax and click refresh...over and over and over until you see the news!

Also, lets see if we can hit most members ever on the forum at one time with this one, shall we? Get the word out...

Yeah I've been wondering what was going on. Looking at the the our servers section there's a couple new servers, that look pretty interesting (I played the warcraft/zombiemod server for a little bit and seemed pretty fun). Its going to be hard to keep a "regular" server now, looks like I'll be playing on 3-4 all the time now. Can't wait for the rest of the updates, i'm actually so excited whats going on now :D

Get everyone to check these forums...NOW and ALL WEEKEND!

this announcement about an announcement(s) has riled me so much i wrote a program so that if anyone adv rank or higher even looks at it, it flashes a giant 10 ft warning sign (yes, its a neon sign too) that is floating over my head(yes i was so excited i defied gravity and this sign floats above my head at all times, wirelessly connected to my computer to warn me)

thats how excited i am.

L4D server will be fails. They are not anything like CS:S servers. The only way to join it is if you go in console and say "Connect <server IP>".

That's it? Thats the only fail you got?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (beauutifulchaosx @ Jan 10 2009, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

How has it failed?

AND IS IT ALMOST TIME? =p

I wish, but of course it'll be like Tuesday or something when I'm not going to be on much at all due to midterms and tests/hw.

Don't wanna wait till Tuesday, tuesday is too late.

Need it NAO while everyone is sitting on their asses with nothing to do because it is a WEEKEND!

Come on please..can we huh huh?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eaglewonj @ Jan 10 2009, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Don't wanna wait till Tuesday, tuesday is too late.

Need it NAO while everyone is sitting on their asses with nothing to do because it is a WEEKEND!

Come on please..can we huh huh?

EXACTLY. FUCK YES.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (beauutifulchaosx @ Jan 10 2009, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

EXACTLY!

Listen to Eagle. =D

He is a smarty pants. =D

And knows what he is talking about =p

NAO!

Whoa Dani, posted at the same time D: