Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

WCS #1 Bug Reports

Something is making enemies very very invisible. I've seen it happen on Orcish Horde, Machine Gunner, and Remelia Scarlet, and I have no idea what it is. It's making them slightly blue and something like 80%- invisibility, which is super OP on something like MG.

I've noticed that this only really happens when a player on the team turning invisible is playing Poseidon. Maybe there's an issue with it's ultimate?

Trickster Assasin: Doesn't spawn duelies, can't use utli & ability

Wizard of the everlasting: All skills are broken

Grim reaper: all skills are broken

Isaac of Vale: all skills are broken

Edited by Jopo

Shopkeeper's ult is giving cash to the team but not giving any xp to the player. I've also heard the cash isn't always being given out equally, sometimes just 1 person will get it.

KJ seems to lose one of it's boots of speed after a round ends.

This happens on every race if you purchase other items from the shopmenu with two boots of speed.

I've noticed that this only really happens when a player on the team turning invisible is playing Poseidon. Maybe there's an issue with it's ultimate?

From what I understand this is a server-wide glitch that swaps ultimates with people, like a night elf with Great Escape or Trickster Assassin that can fly. Happens more frequently than not.

Edited by SmittyWerbenjagermanjensen

From what I understand this is a server-wide glitch that swaps ultimates with people, like a night elf with Great Escape or Trickster Assassin that can fly. Happens more frequently than not.

August 6, 2011.

You recorded the date when it started? Damn man... Shopmenu is related to the problem from time to time. Although shopmenu breaks a shit ton.

I just finished maxing Mimic and it's almost completely broken. It will let you take on some skills like LJ but Dot procs from Beast, Bash on human alliance do not work at all. Teleports on all races i have copied do not work as well.

Mimicing orc chieftan has about a 90% respawn chance and restores 20 hp per second. Selune is still broken for mimic. Kill that shitty race please.

Mimicing orc chieftan has about a 90% respawn chance and restores 20 hp per second. Selune is still broken for mimic. Kill that shitty race please.

Woah man.

August 6, 2011.

Well youve got lazy ass staff because almost a year later and it still happens rofl.

didn't record it but used Tyrande ulti and got a bonus Grand Escape for 17 seconds.

Edited by SmittyWerbenjagermanjensen

August 6, 2011.

Well youve got lazy ass staff because almost a year later and it still happens rofl.

didn't record it but used Tyrande ulti and got a bonus Grand Escape for 17 seconds.

lol

Sign in to follow this