Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

WCS #1 Bug Reports

Thanks for fixing Orc whoever it is. Respawning is working.

Anyway, Orc is broken. Respawning is working too well. It has 99% rate of infitity respawn.

Played in office tonight, one guy got up to 102 deaths after 30 rounds on Orc.

please re-fix. Thanks

Glock Monster

Timeless skill, when maxed gives 30 hp at spawn, however in text at spawn it also says "being timeless gives you X health and 200 armor" x is a random number ive seen appear between 0 and 170. No matter what this number appears as you receive no bonus to your health. The armor bonus appears to work fine. Just curious if this is a bug in the race. Ty.

Spaz

There seems to be a glitch related to Regen over time skills and even the one from the shopmenu. My best guess is that if someone lives without dying for long enough they get a duplicated Regen. I played Devil's Servant and I lived for quite a while and I randomly had twice the regeneration ability of the race so basically I was almost being healed for 12 hp every 2 seconds. I also noticed I was moving faster, I bought boots and invis, I could tell I was going 40% over 20%.

So it might be related to having too many shopmenu items or something because I had everything that I could have.

Selather Assassin is broken, when ultimate activate, even the knife is 100% invis.

It used to see the knife itself but now it is total 100% invis. can't even see the knife.

please fix.

Thanks

Selather Assassin is broken, when ultimate activate, even the knife is 100% invis.

It used to see the knife itself but now it is total 100% invis. can't even see the knife.

please fix.

Thanks

Is this WCS1 or WCS2?

Or did you mean Stealth Assassin?

Or did Yiyas ninja the name and I haven't looked at it yet?

Flame Pred's suicide explosion is broken. "You hit 2 players with 175 damage" Saw that so many times, it goes over to my close quarters killer and he has like 65 health left. Once was the RPG Race that doesn't even spawn with +175 health and doesn't evade. Multiple times it hit a buncha people and no one died from it.

Don't know how long it has been happening for but apparently the teleport is not working right now for human alliance...someone also mentioned that the hook for golden foxtail was not working properly either.

Don't know how long it has been happening for but apparently the teleport is not working right now for human alliance...someone also mentioned that the hook for golden foxtail was not working properly either.

I believe no ultimates are working. >_>

I believe no ultimates are working. >_>

Yikes, lol. Well, the awp ultimate for boros the cannon bearer was working, but that's the only race i've played recently

Yeah, the server is in a pretty horrible state at the moment.

You lose your low gravity if you climb up ladders.

Sad day...onward, to server 2!

Shit dawg, I better scrap the server and start over for that catastrophic error.

+WCS2 runs same stuff.

Shit dawg, I better scrap the server and start over for that catastrophic error.

+WCS2 runs same stuff.

Hell yeah, man. Big time stuff there.

Heya, I'm not sure if it's been said here already or not. Anywho, teleport, or at least the human alliance teleport isn't working, along with entangle. Just tryin' to help :)

It's nice to see that Mimic can use other race's ultimates now; however, when you use the other race's ultimate, you get a roughly 72,000 second cooldown (depending on the race you're copying) on their ultimate. Also, the cooldown on the (now) ability does not lower when points are placed in the appropriate skill.

de_cpl_mill0000.jpg

Also, every ultimate Mimic copies will have a 20 second cooldown, regardless of what class is copied.

Sign in to follow this