Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

WCS #1 Bug Reports

The chain lighting is like massively overpowered and everyone keeps spamming it. Its really annoying people just run aroud and 1 hit everyone with it. I tried to post pictures but I was getting lost of errors so whatever. Please fix this!:mad:

The chain lighting is like massively overpowered and everyone keeps spamming it. Its really annoying people just run aroud and 1 hit everyone with it. I tried to post pictures but I was getting lost of errors so whatever. Please fix this!:mad:

Well. Unless it is actually broken, that ain't a bug, it's a feature. What's actually wrong with it? Is the cooldown broken or something?

Well. Unless it is actually broken, that ain't a bug, it's a feature. What's actually wrong with it? Is the cooldown broken or something?

Yeah I think cooldown is broken. I have a pic of me using the Default class and in the chat box it says "You have blocked an ultimate" or whatever and it sais it like 100 times. people just run around and keep clicking their ultimate button and it kills everyone. Its one hit kill I think. I cant post the pic tho it doesnt let me.

Yeah I think cooldown is broken. I have a pic of me using the Default class and in the chat box it says "You have blocked an ultimate" or whatever and it sais it like 100 times. people just run around and keep clicking their ultimate button and it kills everyone. Its one hit kill I think. I cant post the pic tho it doesnt let me.

As far as I know, even before the update, it didn't count as using Chain Lightning when it was blocked. It only counted when it actually hit at least one person.

the problem is that chain lightning has no recharge time after the first 30 sec allowing it to be spammed

so after the first 30 sec anyone within range of chain lightning and was not ultimate immune was dead

Ah. That would be a problem.

The Machine Gunner's 2nd skill Armored Suit when maxed out only gives 72 armor instead of 200 and the ultimate makes a weird ass sound spam when you use it for the entire duration

I think the max armor you can have on your screen is 128 armor (2^6), so when you actually have 200 armor, it will show up as 72 (200-128).

I have noticed sometimes my armor will show as zero on screen, but I won't be able to buy new armor and it says "you already have one!". was never too sure what the deal was about that.

it's more reliable to use playerinfo for health+armor values, i'll be making it so you can do playerinfo <name> or playerinfo <me> soon enough.

Yiyas,

I think I found an issue with the Ranger of the Wood race, though this may be known (and I don't think it impedes playing). As you level up the barkskin skill, you get 110, 130, then 150 armor at spawn.

110 shows up fine.

For 130, the armor on screen shows "2".

For 150 (when Barkskin is maxed), it shows on the screen as "22".

I did a search and didn't find this posted before.

EDIT: What you wrote above will solve this, but I don't know if it was your intention to have it show like that.

Yiyas,

I think I found an issue with the Ranger of the Wood race, though this may be known (and I don't think it impedes playing). As you level up the barkskin skill, you get 110, 130, then 150 armor at spawn.

110 shows up fine.

For 130, the armor on screen shows "2".

For 150 (when Barkskin is maxed), it shows on the screen as "22".

I did a search and didn't find this posted before.

EDIT: What you wrote above will solve this, but I don't know if it was your intention to have it show like that.

...You're meant to only be able to carry 100 armor. 127 armor is the max it will show before re-rolling to 0, but you will still have 130 armor or 150 armor.

I'm not sure if this is a related glitch to this mod. I was playing SWAT Leader on Compound if I recall right, randomly I lost my guns in my view. I could still fire my guns though but in appearance I was like a lurker who had dropped the USB pistol. It only occurred for one round and from what I could gather it did not affect players from seeing me as a normal player.

Guest Horny©at
orc is not working.

This, orc respawn is not working

This, orc respawn is not working

It seems to be hit or miss. For some it is not working at all, for me I somehow managed to respawn 6-7 times per round which should not be possible.

There is something glitching it, one way or the other.

Sign in to follow this