Sign in to follow this  
Boriscoolman20

Legendary Thread

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 30 2008, 06:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Haha yeah ok Zeus, he was the a leader when I was here mate, tried to spice up the anti-flaming etc. So once again, stop with your hollow assumptions about me, its getting old.

Like I said. You don't even know Dogtown.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 30 2008, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Zeus I'm not arguing with you. You weren't here when Dogtown was the leader for a short time, so please don't start trolling again.

Yes, actually I was, kid, that's how I know you don't know Dogtown. He was here for such a short period of time, and most of the time inactive. There wasn't a chance for you to get to know him, let alone know him when he was still cool.

And not once have I trolled you in this topic or any other recent topics.

Did I mention getting to know him? I knew he was a general douche, not once stating I took the time to get to know him. Also, you calling me a kid, when you know full well about my age, is a bit of hypocrcy seeming you are also 18.

Sorry about finally being called out by you, but your childishness and your lack of the ability to keep your mouth shut, have actually managed to affect my mood. Which in turn is making my mood worse by the fact you effected it in the first place.

Also, I think the entire user base on the forums knows full well you do nothing but troll, I was just someone you wanted to put extra special care into.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 30 2008, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Did I mention getting to know him? I knew he was a general douche, not once stating I took the time to get to know him. Also, you calling me a kid, when you know full well about my age, is a bit of hypocrcy seeming you are also 18.

Sorry about finally being called out by you, but your childishness and your lack of the ability to keep your mouth shut, have actually managed to affect my mood. Which in turn is making my mood worse by the fact you effected it in the first place.

"This kid's pissing me the fuck off."

Much more concise! :D

JK I LOVE YOU DUN HURT MEHZ