Sign in to follow this  
Boriscoolman20

Legendary Thread

First off, I would like to reintroduce myself for those recent clan members who dont know me. I am a UV veteran, a legend if you will. I have existed in this clan for an extremely long time. I have witnessed much trouble in this clan throughout the years. I knew a lot of "faggots" and "cocksuckers" and "homos" who tried to hamper everyone's fun time in this clan. So don't tell me that I am some newbie who doesn't know anything. Do YOU know cc90? Do YOU know arcdigital? Do YOU know lord of dogtown, soldier, ambush, secure, shadownick, gibster, foxracing, and vegeta? Do YOU know these past members? I thought not.

Now let me move on to my main concern. I see that hannibal has been accepted into the clan once again (btw i love you man, welcome back to the forums). Because of his acceptance, everyone is going haywire. I understand that he has been a major problem in the past, but why is he a major problem now? Has he done anything? I read the topics about him and I found nothing incriminating. His payment to Phoenix2 is nothing. Is he a "kiss ass"? I do not think so. I think that people who support the clan financially instead of making the same "I got no money, sorry" excuse should be rewarded. If you really think that this is corrupted, think about when insane jap donated thousands and then abused the servers. Nothing was done about that. Yet the clan flourished. We need the money now. We want to expand and be a better clan. Many remember hannibal's past and I assure you that he will not attain power in the clan again. I see no reason to expell him again. People improve, so can he.

Unless you are going to find me a good reason for banning hannibal again, stop wasting your time arguing and increasing the post count for your own convenience. Oh btw, many claim that there is flaming going on between hannibal, coinstar, and others. That, ladies and gentlemen, is NOT flaming. I see you do not know the definition of flaming. Ive been in the clan for a long time, and I have seen real flaming. So do not start crying when somebody makes a good argument, that is not flaming.

Now, now...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="P5ItNxpwChE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5ItNxpwChE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Well, given the way you responded in the thread when I became JCS, it's great to see you come back on a new leaf like this.

If I may reiterate, it was something along the line of this-

Who the FUCK is ultimateoreo?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Dec 29 2008, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well, given the way you responded in the thread when I became JCS, it's great to see you come back on a new leaf like this.

I lol'd Hard.

Obviously a giant cookie who is second to the head of our community. Pluse a delicious treat in a cookie.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Dec 29 2008, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Word, I remember that. You didn't cause any drama with your ascent to VP (everyone else who became big leaders did) so no one noticed you.

Man this shit is epic. A cocksucker taking up for another cocksucker. Go back to the hole you crawled out from. Seems all the old parasites’ are respawning. And please, do not say you are a “legendâ€, from what I can remember you got all pissy and stop posting on the forums because no one ever gave you power booohoooo ;( And by the way, a Legend is someone you remember and do not forget, since you have been gone, I don’t think one person has mentioned your name. Welcome back baby girl ;P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ Dec 29 2008, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Man this shit is epic. A cocksucker taking up for another cocksucker. Go back to the hole you crawled out from. Seems all the old parasites’ are respawning. And please, do not say you are a “legendâ€, from what I can remember you got all pissy and stop posting on the forums because no one ever gave you power booohoooo ;( And by the way, a Legend is someone you remember and do not forget, since you have been gone, I don’t think one person has mentioned your name. Welcome back baby girl ;P

:clapping: :thumbup1:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ Dec 29 2008, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

And here was me thinking I wasn't a person you would want to get along with.

Boris, great to see again, add me on x-fire when you get a chance, your one on your profile is in-valid. Mine is philbo2001.

Well lets hope not, because this isn't what this thread was about, and I would of thought people were done with digging me enough for this week.

DCLsK this is Master Chief by the way, just to give you a small reminder, Hey, if you remember me ^^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ Dec 29 2008, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Now thats what I call a flame! Bravo! Bravo!

And to think that I had respect for you back in the day...

... the thoughts give me goosebumps.

Just to clarify something, I didnt leave. I am still in the clan. I just went inactive because every old member left and I found the forums and servers to be boring. Plus I hate CSS. Yes, I requested admin. Yes, I was rejected admin. I never wept. I held my respect. Nobody has mentioned my name? Well, people mention old members' names to give examples of faggots who tried to ruin the clan. Im thankful my name wasn't mentioned.

GET OUT THE STUNSTICK. WE GOTS A PROTEST TO BREAK UP.

Seriously, I'm one for drama, but this is fucking ridiculous. Get the fuck out if you're gonna bitch about this bullshit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Dec 29 2008, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Don't get too riled up now. It's the semi-annual Boriscoolman visit. We have to live through it.

I spit my soda all over the floor laughing at that.

Fetus has officially made my night.

Guest Phoenix2

We should all meet up in some dark alley someplace and play poker. Now that'd be interesting.

- Ian

EDIT;;

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 29 2008, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Has anyone thought to check IP's?

Why, what does it matter? Are you going to try and get him banned? Kind of a hypocrite? If you are allowed to return all should be allowed to return. Hail Old Days In UV!