Sign in to follow this  
Boriscoolman20

Legendary Thread

Guest Phoenix2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ Dec 29 2008, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

HANNIBAL!!?!?!?!? How can he edit posts?!?!? If can now ipswitch post I am /relocating SUV

Hmmm. Sounds like you got it made.

- Ian

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Dec 29 2008, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I haven't touched anything in this thread. Anyway, I made an image from the picture we found on Junzou's MSN, anyone still have it?

The only forum-certified Junzou picture is me flipping off the camera in my pink shirt.

EDIT::

EVERYONE BRACE FOR IMPACT, CC90 IS POSTING

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Dec 29 2008, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wow someone deleted my post.

Fuck you.

Yeah, you take that warning level up.

This was your post:

= HUGE GAY PICTURE=

This is us B)

=HUGE GAY PICTURE 2=

This is someone who comes and ruins our family :(

=HUGE GAY PICTURE 3=

Guest cc90isback

HAHAHAHA. This just proves my greatness. All I had to do is utter three words, and hell was unleashed. All of you are inferior jewish scum.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Dec 29 2008, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

HAHAHAHA. This just proves my greatness. All I had to do is utter three words, and hell was unleashed. All of you are inferior jewish scum.

That's all you got? Aim something at Hannibal/ Master Chief. He's 18 and claims to have a kid-- use that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Dec 29 2008, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Hmmm. Sounds like you got it made.

- Ian

They will motherfuck me in a heart

But first they've got to find me to do that beat

I've been selling Arizona in ecstasy

Under g0vernment protection

Now who's a fucking rats?