Sign in to follow this  
Boriscoolman20

Legendary Thread

Oh snap!

11 Members: InSoMNiaC, Phoenix2, Junzou, UltimateOreo, Fohacidal, Hannibal, ´Vind!care.#AiD, DrunkenMonkey, Boriscoolman20, JustFetus, Clay

This is pretty extreme!

Guest Phoenix2

Oh cool, did I just change the posts per page limit from 20 to 100? I think I did!

- Ian

Guest Fohacidal

This topic has just received a status so epic even the gods deem it great enough to be read and appraised by all

ngbbs45ba9ffba803a.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Dec 29 2008, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Not before he unveils his Chinese Surprise. Just wait. It will be here soon.

- Ian

Oh God, don't tell me he has some pictures from a year ago saved...

At least Secure isn't here. He was definitely the more annoying of the two.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 29 2008, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Pheonix2, the scheme to get your sugar. It was just me posting about the sugar bowl thing lol.

Jnuzou, I just spelled Jnuzou wrong, I couldn't stand him and his racism, I know he will be the only person able to call me out and get a reaction from me. I retreated to the shadows, so I don't need to sink down to his level.

Amen!

sup boris! I remember you and a few of the people you mentioned in your post :D, how's it going and great you see you guys again. I think I remember Hannibals I haven't been on much lately so. anyways, I hope this clan keeps together for the future cuz' I'll be hanging around for a long time =]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Dec 29 2008, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Not before he unveils his Chinese Surprise. Just wait. It will be here soon.

- Ian

I have no fucking clue what you're talking about but it's fucking hilarious.

Peak Users: 14!

Guest Phoenix2

Hold up guys. I think the forum is undergoing some stretchynesssyndrom. It'll be back to 20 posts per page any second now...

- Ian

Guest Phoenix2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ Dec 29 2008, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

GOD DAMNIT! Who edited my post?!?! It was epic ;(

Probably Hannibal. Or Oreo. One of them guys did it, just not me.

- Ian