Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

LEFT FOR DEAD DEMO

I've beat it on expert roughly 4 times. Most of the time it was just an easy run but still hard nonetheless. Usually we'd get owned because someone would walk off by themselves.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kelso @ Nov 13 2008, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I've beat it on expert roughly 4 times. Most of the time it was just an easy run but still hard nonetheless. Usually we'd get owned because someone would walk off by themselves.

I actually leroy jenkinsed it once on expert online and made it, the ironic part is that I somehow got passed that tank that killed my teammates, I never revived them either, it was pretty pro

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Nov 13 2008, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I actually leroy jenkinsed it once on expert online and made it, the ironic part is that I somehow got passed that tank that killed my teammates, I never revived them either, it was pretty pro

and this is why you would be the last person that anyone would pick to be in their team.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hotmayo @ Nov 13 2008, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah this demo is awesome, I can't wait for the full game to come out.

I love how you usually have to be team oriented and work with other people. The AI is spectacular as well.

Seconded...the teamwork is what makes this game awesome IMO, I love it when suckers go off on their own and get smacked with a hunter.

I beat expert atleast 15times. I am going to buy this game. And when the tank comes we all run back to were the vents are, and hide in them and when he tries to get in he gets stuck and we kil him haa. And when thier are hordes, we run in a room, in the subway and close the door shoot a hole threw the door, and kill all 100 of them.

You guys should pre-load the full game now, while it takes full advantage of your bandwidth, instead of waiting for everyone else to find out, and download it at 100kb/s.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Levyon @ Nov 13 2008, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Mine keeps crashing after a while

SO IT'S NOT JUST ME!

I kept thinking my computer was just effed or something. Good. Hopefully the full version gets a quick patch to solve this crashing problem.

Whoo! Fatty and I two-manned (with two bots, of course) Expert difficulty without dying (being sent back to the checkpoint). He died, I had to rescue him. Sucka!

I fuckin' love this game, I'm soo pre-ordering it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (meh @ Nov 13 2008, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

SO IT'S NOT JUST ME!

I kept thinking my computer was just effed or something. Good. Hopefully the full version gets a quick patch to solve this crashing problem.

No, no it's not just you. Sometimes mine will freeze and I have to end the process. D:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UrbanerMezei @ Nov 11 2008, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'm hearing mixed reviews.

Everything has mixed reviews, not everyone is going to like this, same goes for every other product, who gives a shit what some 10 year old kid says about a game, he can go play his Barbie Horse Adventure or whatever the fuck he plays. The only thing that matters is if you enjoy the game or not, and the only way to know that is to try the game, most people read a review where some fucking moron is bashing it, and they think "Wow i guess this game sucks", that is not the way to go about things, TRY IT OUT YOURSELF, and decide what you think, do not read reviews that someone who is most likely completely different then you in almost every way wrote... Play the fucking game, then tell me what you think, don't listen to an idiot.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kelso @ Nov 14 2008, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

No, no it's not just you. Sometimes mine will freeze and I have to end the process. D:

I too have that problem. Game just locks up and I have to end the process to get out. The fact that the computer locks up means it's not due to overheat.

I did notice a difference when I turn my fan speed up, it just could be a coincidence.

I agree with SwitchBlade. Try games yourself. Some peoples taste and what they want in a game are different than other people. Some feature in a game can tick off a reviewer but might be a pro for someone else. I don't like CSS, the only reason I got it was for ZM. Most of you probably don't like ZM and like regular gameplay or something else. DL the demo and decide for yourself.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Levyon @ Nov 14 2008, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I did notice a difference when I turn my fan speed up, it just could be a coincidence.

I agree with SwitchBlade. Try games yourself. Some peoples taste and what they want in a game are different than other people. Some feature in a game can tick off a reviewer but might be a pro for someone else. I don't like CSS, the only reason I got it was for ZM. Most of you probably don't like ZM and like regular gameplay or something else. DL the demo and decide for yourself.

I've never gotten into the actual CSS gameplay...only zombie ^^

Also does anyone else love how the zombies really run at you crazy fast when they come in mobs so you're surrounded before you know what's going on? I hope there's a whoooooooole lot more of that in the full game and not just more special zombies.

Pipe bomb FTW! I cant really appreciate the full width of this game considering my computer crashed and im playing the demo on the 360. I do enjoy that equipment placement is constantly in different locations, so its like a present under the christmas tree when you find health pills.

Witches make me shit myself....

Total 20 maps? I think thats whats up. 20 Campain maps, so crazy long co-op. Also i cant wait to see whats up with the multiplayer. Zombie vs Human. IT GREAT! :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Nov 14 2008, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

mat_queue_mode 0

Type that in console, it fixed my crashing problems.

Anyway, there's only 2 stages to the demo, and that's it?

I'll have to try that.

Yes, the demo is only two maps long.