Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

LEFT FOR DEAD DEMO

GET IT NOW! I've been playing it since the pre-order-demo came out, and despite the fact that it only has the 2 same levels on it, I've already logged 20 hours on this game in the last 3 days.

On a side note, if you cannot download the demo (it just keeps refreshing the page with no action), restart steam and if that doesn't work just bite the bullet and do a computer restart and it should be fixed. I ran into this myself :D

-Audio

I AM DOWNLOADING IT RIGHT NOW FFS. IT SAYS 6.1 DAYS WHICH I THOUGHT WAS THE TIME LEFT LIKE EVERY OTHER DOWNLOAD MECHANISM AND IT MADE ME BE LEIK WTF? AND THINK ABOUT CANCELING IT UNTIL (Caps off) I saw it was the time left until it gets released.

It's the sex. No, seriously, it's awesome. The full friendly fire... sucks, and I predict that lots of teams will have nubs who don't know how to aim and thus kill their teammates a lot. But seriously, the rush from triggering Horde, being partially blind from a Boomer, and then watching as a Tank comes charging is awesome. Or even better, finishing off a mob and then hearing a witch crying ahead.

The best part? The auto shotty is actually worth using.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoboInArmy @ Nov 13 2008, 12:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Me and Ponch fucking own this demo. Gangster wars are the shit. Audio we need you to code a small minimod.

Also. Bathroom = Win no exceptions.

Explain, my ears are open.

-Audio

Just beat Advanced difficulty. Good times in that match too; we turned the corner off the staircase into the final room with the minigun, and a Witch was RIGHT THERE. Then we got a double Horde when the door opened and a Boomer barfed on someone. And then the Tank crawled up through the broken floor inside the room with the minigun at the door.

This game is fucking awesome and definitely worth the money... assuming there's more than one campaign. I'll be waiting a single day after it comes out to find out if the content is worth 50 bucks, but the gameplay definitely is.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (meh @ Nov 13 2008, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Just beat Advanced difficulty. Good times in that match too; we turned the corner off the staircase into the final room with the minigun, and a Witch was RIGHT THERE. Then we got a double Horde when the door opened and a Boomer barfed on someone. And then the Tank crawled up through the broken floor inside the room with the minigun at the door.

This game is fucking awesome and definitely worth the money... assuming there's more than one campaign. I'll be waiting a single day after it comes out to find out if the content is worth 50 bucks, but the gameplay definitely is.

LOL, me, Foh and some others beat expert after like 30 tries lmao.