Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeff The Flying Shark

Winter Jailbreak Event - Dec 19th to Dec 29th(Extended)

Winter Jailbreak Event

Since it has been awhile there will be a winter event for jailbreak starting this December 19th and it will end on the 29th.

Rules:

• Must follow the sG global guidelines at all times.
  • No abusing map vote
  • No favoritism
  • No exploiting at all
  • Must have a forum account at joinsg.net
  • Must not be banned during the duration of event to be eligible for prizes
  • SOs and Staff are eligible for prizes
  • LRs May not involve giving a player presents

WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM EARNING PRIZES IF ANY OF THESE ARE BROKEN!!

Present Hunting:

During the event all cts will be dressed as Santa’s helpers while the warden will look like Santa Claus himself. While terrorist will be look like anti helpers(the store will be disabled for this event). Whenever the warden is knifed he will drop a random amount of presents usually 3-5. Only terrorist will be able to collect these presents. Also cts have a 10 percent chance to earn presents when they kill a rebelling terrorist. The top 10 players to collect the most presents will earn prizes.

Prizes:

• 1st place: 35,000 store credits and custom title - Pike
  • 2nd place: 30,000 store credits and custom title - Bulletford
  • 3rd place: 20,000 store credits and custom title - Fugner
  • 4th place: 10,000 store credits - Stay frosty
  • 5th place: 10,000 store credits - Naufrage
  • 6th place: 10,000 store credits - Threat
  • 7th place: 5,000 store credits - Poseidon
  • 8th place: 5,000 store credits - Rofl
  • 9th place: 5,000 store credits - Shikaku
  • 10th place: 5,000 store credits - SO SANTA MUCH CLause

Nipper House:

During this event we will also bring back Nipper House to the server. Every couple of maps we will switch over to the map for 5 rounds. The point of this is to have the highest score of the winning team. You will be entered in the prize pool once u accompolish this. You will have to take a screenshot for proof and send it in a pm on the forums to me or Iherdcows. The person that has become the top scorer for the duration of the event will have the first choice at the prizes then the second most and so on. If a tie happens then no one will be rewarded.

PRIZES:

If you want to donate prizes send me a pm on the forums.
F̶a̶r̶c̶r̶y̶ ̶3̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶E̶d̶d̶y̶  Claimed by Marine
Tomb Raider - Donated by Eddy
M̶e̶t̶r̶o̶ ̶L̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶L̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶E̶d̶d̶y̶  Claimed by Bullet
T̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶B̶i̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶I̶s̶a̶a̶c̶:̶ ̶R̶e̶b̶i̶r̶t̶h̶-̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶N̶a̶u̶f̶r̶a̶g̶e̶  Claimed by Pike
$̶2̶0̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶s̶G̶  Claimed by Trash
$̶1̶5̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶s̶G̶  Claimed by Threat
D̶u̶k̶e̶ ̶N̶u̶k̶e̶m̶ ̶3̶D̶:̶ ̶M̶e̶g̶a̶t̶o̶n̶ ̶E̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶J̶e̶f̶f̶  Claimed by Naufrage
Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition - Donated by Water.exe
C̶o̶n̶t̶a̶g̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶T̶o̶n̶e̶e̶  Claimed by Ant D
H̶u̶m̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶W̶e̶e̶k̶l̶y̶ ̶B̶u̶n̶d̶l̶e̶:̶ ̶R̶P̶G̶ ̶E̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶F̶u̶g̶n̶e̶r̶  Caimed by Poseidon
M̶e̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶G̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶S̶o̶l̶i̶d̶ ̶V̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶K̶i̶m̶W̶a̶r̶d̶e̶n̶W̶h̶o̶r̶e̶  Claimed by PolloLoco

Pixel Piracy - Donated by Sleek

-Special Thanks to Iherdcows and Bulletford for help planning this event!

Have a Merry Christmas sG!!

Fuck. Why do these always happen when I'm swamped with work.. I'll do my best to be around or I'll donate something solid to make up for it.

Today's forecast depicts overcast autism with a lot of cancer in sG.

More news at 11.

Back to you Dick.

Edit:

On a more serious note, I assume you guys will be making sure no one can 'farm' presents with 2 people on.

With that being said, I hope SOs will be active to make sure no favoritism actually occurs.

looking forward to this, will there be a way to check our progress through out the event

Yes, you can type gifts ingame to see your progress, you can also type gifttop100 to see the leaderboard

Alright guys, the event is live!

Without using "!" type 'presents' in game to see your presents and anywhere from 'presentstop10' to 'presenttop100' to see the leaderboard, Remember to type 'warden' to take the warden badge so that everybody may have a chance at presents!

Have fun!

Any way to increase the chance for CT's to get presents?

You don't really get that many presents if the server is 10/40

Any way to increase the chance for CT's to get presents?

You don't really get that many presents if the server is 10/40

Increased the chance for a CT to get a present on kill to 15% and made presents drop from terrorist when last CT is enabled

Increased the chance for a CT to get a present on kill to 15% and made presents drop from terrorist when last CT is enabled

Cant wait for the increased killwhoring!

Thanks bud.

The person that has become the top scorer for the duration of the event will have the first choice at the prizes.

Question about that, is it accumulative. If I get top one time with 15 and another with 20 will I have 35 or 20?

The person that has become the top scorer for the duration of the event will have the first choice at the prizes.

Question about that, is it accumulative. If I get top one time with 15 and another with 20 will I have 35 or 20?

No its not accumulative its based on the amount of times you were the top scorer. So in your case it would just be two.

Regarding the server downtime that has recently occurred, this event will be extended by a minimum of a day. We are working to resolve this issue and unfortunately it may take a while to resolve.

Sorry for the inconvenience.