Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

driz

Driz's App [ACCEPTED]

I'm just apping because after all this time and even though i hate you all; i love you all also :( i can't bring myself to play outside of sG so, here it is. I see recruitment is closed, so if we can leave this up until it opens, i would appreciate it. 

Name: Will

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2005870

Provide a link to your GameMe profile: IDK Wtf this is, so...

Microphone: yah

Favorite Server: war3

Have you ever hacked in game before: back before valve bought the mod; not since (i believe my being on the bottom of the kill charts will show this :))

Questions or Comments: nothing; been here a long time

About Yourself: I just got out of the Army after returning from another deployment to Afghanistan. I was in the 82D Airborne Division at Fort Bragg, NC. I'm now working for HCA Healthcare as a platform design engineer for clinical solutions. I have a BS in CS with a concentration in internet and web technologies, an MA in IT Management with an emphasis in Web Service Security. For certifications, i have CISSP, A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, LPIC, RHCE (and RHCSA), CCNA, CCNA Voice, CCNP, CCNP Voice, Novel CNA. I'm currently working on my CCIE Voice lab preparation and the EMC Platform Engineer certification (job requirement)

Referral(s): Junzou; c12k

Assuming we are still doing screenings and he needs 5 referrals before staff votes, pm  someone to get screened.

Thank you for applying to Syndicate Gamers.

Community Vote Requirements:

• Have five referrals from Level 2 Clan Members or above.
• Have to have at least 2 week of forum time and 25 posts.
• Have at least 25 hours of playtime on the Syndicate Gamers Servers.

After doing so you will be ready to move on. The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened by a staff member. In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you. Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

Directors:

Managers:

Advisors:

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application. Your screening must be posted by a staff member.
Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you.

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker?

Spammer-3 warnings, then mute, then kick, then ban, if imm is too high, i notify staff.  Hacker-demo, ban, post to forums for perm ban.

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG?

To check out the forums

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

If so, why? I'm old, married, have kids, was an army officer. I'm here to have fun, not fight

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums?

I browse forums daily, i play as time/kids permit

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

Yes

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why?

No

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

I was a UV recruit, i withdrew my app due to p2, clay, and a couple others. then i deployed to afghaniland and just didnt keep up with things.

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan.

Some of you all know me already, i've been around for a long time. I have a strong background in computers, networking, and killing kids, which could help as the community grows. I like to help, and i obviously like to play here.

i'll refer, from my experiences with him on war3, he seems cool and I haven't seen anybody have any problems with him.

Yes [Community]

Yes [SO/VIP/VET/LEG]

Yes [Staff]

Abstain: Evilhunter32

No [Community]

No [SO/VIP/VET/LEG]

No [Staff]

This hurts my eyes. How about we just use a normal black one...

Ill ref too. 

Congratulations!

You have the met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process.This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the 3 week sGr period the whole community will be watching you. Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

Directors:

Managers:

Advisors:

Engineers:

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS FORMAT

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2:
Yes [staff] + 3:
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:
No [staff]: - 3

Haven't had a chance to play with you yet so i'll abstain for now

0/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2:
Yes [staff] + 3:
Abstain: Evilfegget32, Wave
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:
No [staff]: - 3:

Yes.

1/50

Yes [Community] + 1: Clamps
Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2:
Yes [staff] + 3:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:

yes

3/50

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2:Eddy
Yes [staff] + 3:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:

Times I've played with you, you are a pretty chill guy and fun in the server.

5/50

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2:Eddy, Ruffles
Yes [staff] + 3:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:

Yes

7/50

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2: Junzou, Eddy, Ruffles