Sign in to follow this  
Dylan

I am SuperDuperHeroKiller

As some of you saw in "ShoutBox" Aero called me out, But that doesnt mean people cant change over two years, I am 15 and I would say I have matured But that would be up to you, I just give me a another chance and I will be really gratefull, I really dont like to live in the past and I dont think you guys would so could we get over 12 year old and give 15 year old me a chance? Please I have been hiding this for awhile I just Cant play it off when somone calls me out.

Thank you ~Vexer

half the people in the clan wouldn't of seen what was said in shoutbox, but you made it public so there goes your chances of anyone taking you seriously

half the people in the clan wouldn't of seen what was said in shoutbox, but you made it public so there goes your chances of anyone taking you seriously

Well it kinda of was bothering me holding in a secret, definitely this one and aero gave me an oppurtunity to make a thread.

Dont worry man, you have drastically improved since your old handle, and if you stop making threads like this, people will forget who you are, and you can continue merrily on your way

Okay man thanks.

As some of you saw in "ShoutBox" Aero called me out, But that doesnt mean people cant change over two years, I am 15 and I would say I have matured But that would be up to you, I just give me a another chance and I will be really gratefull, I really dont like to live in the past and I dont think you guys would so could we get over 12 year old and give 15 year old me a chance? Please I have been hiding this for awhile I just Cant play it off when somone calls me out.

Thank you ~Vexer

Come back in two more years when you lose the whinny ness. Thank that is all for now .

wait, you're back?

Why.

Well I tryed playing on other servers for awhile AWOL, EGO and a bunch of others but they all had 8 year old wardens and kids free killing, So I came back to sG because it is by far the best gaming community for people who are annoyed by immaturity, High Pitch voices and the list goes on. The reason I came back with a new name because I wanted a fresh start, none of the old little kid shit, But I had a lot of people who liked me in sG but most people didn't, Some people tried to help me but I was to young to understand. But this community is by far the best gaming community ever. Edited by VeXeR

wait, you're back?

Why.

Well I tryed playing on other servers for awhile AWOL, EGO and a bunch of others but they all had 8 year old wardens and kids free killing, So I came back to sG because it is by far the best gaming community for people who are annoyed by immaturity, High Pitch voices and the list goes on. The reason I came back with a new name because I wanted a fresh start, none of the old little kid shit, But I had a lot of people who liked me in sG but most people didn't, Some people tried to help me but I was to young to understand. But this community is by far the best gaming community ever.

get the fuck out.

Drug's Tips:

1. I think all modern browsers have spellcheck built in. If you see a red underline under a word you typed, it's probably spelled wrong, so take another look at it.

2. Don't correct anyone or insult anyone. I guarantee we like them more than you.

3. Every time you make a post, look at it again and ask yourself if that's really a post you want to make.

Drug's Tips:

1. I think all modern browsers have spellcheck built in. If you see a red underline under a word you typed, it's probably spelled wrong, so take another look at it.

2. Don't correct anyone or insult anyone. I guarantee we like them more than you.

3. Every time you make a post, look at it again and ask yourself if that's really a post you want to make.

Yeah that day I tried correcting Sweetrock I was high as shit and was alone, And I was on my phone(Iphones Have Shitty AutoCorrect). Yeah, Im sorry about that I will stay away from the forums when I smoke

Drug's Tips:

Yeah that day I tried correcting Sweetrock I was high as shit and was alone, And I was on my phone(Iphones Have Shitty AutoCorrect). Yeah, Im sorry about that I will stay away from the forums when I smoke

I don't think I've ever corrected someone's grammar, online or in life, when I was high as shit. :c.