Idea: Children of The Corn

Gun Race

Required Level: 3250

Shop Restrictions: Health Items | LJ and boots of speed |

Skills::

6 Skills - 5 levels a piece

Long Live Satan: Gain up to +50 HP at spawn

I Am Darkness: Gain Upto 100% immunity to all banish/screen distortion effects

Shadow Walk: Based On Your Total Teams Speed, You may gain up to 1.5x Speed (cannot drop below .9)

Fear: Chance for attackers screen to turn upside down for up to 2.5 seconds

(Skill Removed)

Crystal ball: You know your enemies movements. At Semi- random intervals of 1:30 to 45 seconds, you will lock onto the enemies heads.****Explanation: You have proc depending on the level to enable a one second aimbot, the time is a random time indicated below. It is a one second aimbot basically. and the thing that makes it work is the random interval, so you cant plan when you get the headshot. so you might not even lock on if you cant see anyone.****

Satan's Aura: You cast an aura once every second That hits only one person per round, once hit, they are infected, whoever the infected player kills, passes the

aura to them. (10 ft. Radius)(Spread over a one minute period) ****Explanation: You cast an auro, once it hits a person, it stop casting. That one person is infected for one minute, and within the minute, if they get a kill, the hp drain passes to the killed player, altho something will need to be made to avoid a teamkiller situation. It can pass to anyone from anyone on the opposite team.****

Skill 1: +10hp | +20 | +30 | +40 | +50

Skill 2: 20% Immunity | 40% | 60% | 80% | 100%

Skill 3: 1.1 speed | 1.2 speed | 1.3 speed | 1.4 speed | 1.5 speed

Skill 4: .5 sec 7% chance| .75 sec 14% chance| 1 sec 21% chance| 1.25 sec 28% chance| 1.5 sec 35% chance - Edited for less time upsidedown

(Skill Removed)

Skill 6: 1:30 - 1:20 | 1:20 - 1:10 | 1:10 - 1:00 | 1:00 - 0:50 | 0:50 - 0:45

Skill 7: 100 damage | 200 damage | 300 damage | 400 damage | 500 damage

Requests::

I would request that this race uses this model: http://s-low.net/for...5b8648d98d7c823

Please Provide Good Feedback (ex: quote this post, and under each skill, tell what needs to be changed for it to be a good race)

Edited by Synopsis

200 hp, 1.5 speed, fucked up banish, minor aimbot, and ofcourse atleast 1 free kill per round via ulti.

....sounds legit

Don't forget you can kill yourself right before you die to boost your skills for the next round. I don't think anyone would have a problem going 24-0 on this race.

p.s. nvm I understand it now but it's completely retarded.

Edited by MrCoolness

Ok, thank you for the feedback, i am editing it to debuff it a little xD

200 hp, 1.5 speed, fucked up banish, minor aimbot, and ofcourse atleast 1 free kill per round via ulti.

....sounds legit

Buffed to 50 hp @ spawn

1.5 speed only based off of your team. Lets say you ahve 10 ppl on your team, each with a speed of 1.2, then your speed is 1.2. It takes the average speed of your team and thats what you get. upto 1.5, it is not always 1.5

Anything wrong with removing banish???? i dont see any problem there

Minor aimbot, only 1 second, and it fires at random intervals, so if you cant see them it does you no good. It happens at most 4 times per round anyway

1 free kill? it can be passed from one person to the next, so really... you might end up teamkilling (might need to put a bypass on that so you dont get kicked/banned for it)

Don't forget you can kill yourself right before you die to boost your skills for the next round. I don't think anyone would have a problem going 24-0 on this race.

p.s. nvm I understand it now but it's completely retarded.

Made so that you can only do it if your hp is above 75

Edited by AngryFahg

Long live satan?

Know all your team's speed?

5 round ulti regen?

AUTOMATIC AIMBOT?

Seems legit.

Not.

Sounds like the hardest coding job ever.

And a difficult render. I think making this race will have a horrible cost-benefit. Harder to make, not as fun to play.

It's well thought out, but I wouldn't play it and I don't know if the auto-aimbot won't ever work.

Sorry dude.

Edited by acidity

but thats the point Wintergreen

@acidity The aimbot just needs to use a bone locator built into event script/python. The aimbot isnt hard @ all, the 5 round ulti is just an int that keeps track, and the speed is the easiest, its a method that you make that adds the speed of each connected player then divides it by the total team amount - 1

Long live satan?

Know all your team's speed?

5 round ulti regen?

AUTOMATIC AIMBOT?

Seems legit.

Not.

Sounds like the hardest coding job ever.

And a difficult render. I think making this race will have a horrible cost-benefit. Harder to make, not as fun to play.

It's well thought out, but I wouldn't play it and I don't know if the auto-aimbot won't ever work.

Sorry dude.

none of it's skills are hard to code. -.-'

It's not that they are hard to code, they are all hard to justify. Wether it's the blatant lack of common sense with the aimbot, or the lack of understanding that you can be nerfed by your own teammates (yeah on purpose, some people, even me, might see you on this race and purposely hop on a slow race to troll you)

Skill 1,2,3 and 4 are definitely good, but it starts getting weird at skill 5.

You gain a 25% bonus to all your skills, so this means 50hp becomes ~63, 100% immunity becomes 125% immunity (????), UP TO 1.63 speed, and a ~42% banish chance. That all seems legit and like a really really good race already.

Now we get into skills 6 and 7.

I'm assuming you want the aimbot timer effected by the reduction.. so at max level with your suicide, you will have an aimbot proc every ~32 seconds, which gives you 1 more aimbot proc than before. Not bad, but its still aimbot. Your ult gets its damage increased, so its at 600 now.

Satan's Aura: You cast an aura once every second That hits only one person per round, once hit, they are infected, whoever the infected player kills, passes the

aura to them. (50 ft. Radius) : From what I understand from this very confusing and uninformative description, you press your ult button, and it sends this "aura" to another person in the game (your team or their team), then when they kill someone they pass that aura onto whoever they killed.

That's all you described, not once did damage cross my mind until I saw your values descriptions. Please properly describe what you want the ult to do.

Ill wrap this up by saying what I said before.

Skills 1-4 look great, good idea for a race. Skills 5-7, well, apart from 5 making some sense... the rest just doesn't.

Edited by Shiny Kneecaps

the total damage is spread over a period of a minute, i changed that in my original post now, and like i said, it is passed from player to play through kills, so therefore, damage can be spread though like 10 people, including yourself.

The aura, is not an ulti, it is an ability that is auto cast, but once it hits one person, it stop casting.

The aimbot is only for one second, and it has a random time with a difference of 10 seconds

Higher Ulti immunity wont help, it just happens to go up, and is there anything wrong with 42% banish chance? ghost has an even higher one...

and +63 hp isnt op

The race is designed so that people CANNOT use it as a method of speed whoring. It is intentionally designed to hurt and help you. Say you have a grim reaper you and a wizard, it still balances out to a +speed buff, a negative speed buff is almost never going to happen.

Shadow Walk: Based On Your Total Teams Speed, You may gain up to 1.5x Speed (cannot drop below .9)

Into The Pit: You May sacrifice your self (without losing cash) to gain up to a 25% buff on all skills the next round (above 75hp)(once per 5 rounds)

Crystal ball: You know your enemies movements. At Semi- random intervals of 1:30 to 45 seconds, you will lock onto the enemies heads.

aura to them. (10 ft. Radius)(Spread over a one minute period)

Change the reds.

Explain the oranges.

As Pantera said, be more creative with the names.

I do not see any reason to hail Satan, even though I am an atheist. why would you hail a symbol of pain and suffering?

Into The Pit: You May sacrifice your self (without losing cash) to gain up to a 25% buff on all skills the next round (above 75hp)(once per 5 rounds)

Crystal ball: You know your enemies movements. At Semi- random intervals of 1:30 to 45 seconds, you will lock onto the enemies heads.

aura to them. (10 ft. Radius)(Spread over a one minute period)

Change the reds.

Explain the oranges.

As Pantera said, be more creative with the names.

I do not see any reason to hail Satan, even though I am an atheist. why would you hail a symbol of pain and suffering?

AKA we both listen to Black Metal and find this excessive.

You could change "Long live Satan" to something like "Possession" or "Sacrilege". Something like that, generally, something less blunt.

Meh you guys look at Satan like the church paints him, I look at satan like he's a Mehrunes Dagon... like prince of Destruction, Change, Revolution, Energy, and Ambition.

Too much PC faggotree

Like the ferocity and carnage of a forest fire... but the undergrowth can only grow once everything else that is blocking it's sunlight dies.

Edited by SmittyWerbenjagermanjensen