Sign in to follow this  
Kyle Mango

members of the community that you miss.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kyle Esoovac @ Feb 17 2009, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

And last I miss, miss.pron.

I blame fatb0y

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Q_Q (CHEESECAKE) @ Feb 18 2009, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Plunkizzle, or Anoaktree

Thats right, try to remember THAT faaar back.

Lol, I remember one time AnOakTree came into ZM and his bind for "ma_give #all weapon_m4a1" got stuck and it crashed the server. That was funny. Where the hell did Plunk run off to anyway? I thought him and P2 were buddies.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Feb 18 2009, 02:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Mental808

IF this is who I think it is, he was a pretty good WCS admin.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sandman @ Feb 18 2009, 03:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

and TTD

Wait. wat.

I misss... Humble, Blueballs, Undead, and ??. Also, I miss Zan.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sandman @ Feb 18 2009, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

He's like never on any more, just disappears ;(

I'm sorry man, this past few weeks have been crazy. I have been working from 10am-5pm, and then go to class from 5:30pm-10:30, and then I blaze/drink 11pm- till sleep. And start all over again ;) I’ll be playing more and more soon enough, works starting to slow down ;x

I miss Sparten, Waffel, Nuffys, Lords Of Dogtown, Waylon, Mental808, CC90, and atleast be not least Ross. </3

Guest formerlyaeth

Fuck cc90, that nazi bastard. if i do say so myself.

I miss Ross and hotmayo :(

there was one DJ that just left but i dont remember his name.

No one said me while i was inactive. Whores :angry:

Oh. i forgot

Waylon

:(

Someone do a check and tell me if I am wrong...I did a HLstatx check on a guy once and I swear I saw his name there. This guy that plays in WCS#1 Pappafresh, I am pretty sure HLstats said it was Waylon.

Plunk (It was fun to troll him by making fun of hockey, gayest sport ever) and Dubnium. Do any of you remember Dub?

ALSO: As long as we are talking about things that we miss: I miss the good ol days of ZM without classes, skins, props, or any tools. Just a zombie with no special powers vs a guy with limited ammo and who has to reload.